eight

I put a yellow and white striped tank dress on Kinley and sat her up. "You're so stinking cute." I cooed and kissed her chubby cheeks. I slipped on a yellow hairband. When she started to fall over, I picked her up and kissed her cheeks again. "Let's go to the doctor." I said before walking downstairs. I smiled as my mom played with Cooper.

"Hey sissy!" Mama smiled. Kinley lit up and reached for her. "She's so chunky." She grabbed her from my arms. "I know. It's crazy how big she's gotten." I held Cooper's hand as we walked outside."

"It's ok pumpkin." My Mom soothed as we left the doctors office. She did really well except for the shots and the doctor said that it was time to start feeding her solids. I put Cooper in the car and opened up his lollipop that the doctor gave him before getting into the car. I turned the car on and drove home.

"Thanks for coming with me, Cooper's been acting up lately." I looked down at the baby monitor. Mom nodded. "Have you talked to Ryan lately?" I shook my head. "He called me a few days ago but that's it." I bit my lip. She walked over to me and hugged me. "It'll be ok baby. I promise."

"Is it yummy?" I cooed as Kinley put some avocado in her mouth. She patted her hands against her high chair tray. "You're going to need another bath huh?" I smiled. She continued to play around in the avocado; occasionally putting some in her mouth.

I posted pictures of Kinley eating avocado on my Instagram

jessiedavis: my avo baby💚 #firstfood

I sent one of the pictures to Ryan before putting my phone to charge. I grabbed Ryan's pillow and cuddled it before falling asleep.