six

I put my baby wrap around me and sat McKinley in it. I held Cooper's hand as we walked into the grocery store. "No walk!" Cooper said as I picked him up and put him in the cart. "Cooper, I can't hold your hand and hold Kinley at the same time." I said before pushing it inside. He kicked out his feet and pouted.

I grabbed the grocery quickly before Cooper had a tantrum. He was upset the entire time because he couldn't walk around with me. When I got all of our grocery bags, I walked to the car and put them in the trunk.

"Cooper Ford." I said as he cried on the floor. After leaving the store, I went and got us lunch at PDQ. With him getting upset at the store, I told him that after he eats, he was going to take a nap and he wasn't having it.

"C'mon, let's go take a nap." I attempted to pick him up. He just fell back down and cried loudly. "I'm going to tell daddy." I went to get my phone. "No!" He yelled and got up. I looked at him as I went to my messages. "Mama no! I nap." He started walking to his room. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Papa!" Cooper yelled and ran over to Ryan's dad. I smiled and watched him hug his grandson. "Hey Jess, Kinley." He said before hugging us. "Hey Matthew." I smiled as we followed him to their backyard.

He was grilling hamburgers on the grill while our families sat around. When Ryan and I were dating, our families became super close; it's great to be apart of a big family.

"She's getting so big." Katie, Ryan's sister, smiled and held McKinley. I chuckled and nodded. "I know, I think it's almost time to feed her solids." "Really? You just had her." She pouted.