three

"Guess who's five months today!" I smiled at McKinley. She grinned at me as I pressed kisses all over her face. I laid her down on her changing table and changed her diaper. "Let's go see what brother's doing." I kissed her cheek before going into the living room.

Cooper was rolling his Paw Patrol cars around and talking to them. "Morning Cooper." I said to him. He quickly looked up and smiled widely. "Morning mama! Morning Kinley!" He quickly got up and ran over to me, tripping over his feet.

"Whoa, you ok?" I asked when he made it to me. He giggled and nodded. He went back to playing and I laid McKinley on the floor with her playmat so I could cook breakfast.

I helped Cooper into his high chair and sat down beside him. He held out his hand for me to grab and I smiled softly, holding it. We said a quick prayer and started eating; we had a ham, egg, cheddar cheese, and spinach scramble and breakfast potatoes.

I listened to Cooper hum to himself. "I miss daddy." He said and looked at me. I met his eyes, chewing my lip as he pouted. "I miss him too bud, how about after we go grocery shopping we go to the trampoline park." I offered. "Yeah!" He smiled widely.

I drove to my parents' house after taking Cooper to SkyZone, a trampoline park that a few minutes away from our house. I looked in the rear view mirror; his cheeks were a rosy color and strands of his hair were stuck to his forehead. His head was leaning against the headrest in his car seat as he slept soundly.

I pulled into my parents' driveway and smiled when mom had McKinley "waving" at me. I chuckled softly and got out of the car. "How was SkyZone?" She asked. "Good, Coop's sleeping." I smiled. She smiled too and handed Kinley and my diaper bag to me. "How was my princess?" I asked. "Good, she's such a sweet baby." She smiled. I smiled too and put Kinley in her car seat.