Chapter 11: I Come Clean

Was I dead?

I don't know.

I do know some things, though.

I just defeated the Titan, Hyperion on my own. I also defeated the giants Porphyrion and Mimas on my own. I spent a year in Thalassa's torture chambers. I spent a year in Tartarus at nine years old. I defeated four hundred and twenty five monsters in one day because they attacked Camp Jupiter. I became praetor of New Rome at age ten, therefore being the youngest praetor to ever live. I defeated the Kraken at age eight. I lost my arm to the Kraken, but Hephaestus made me a prosthetic arm. I defeated Medusa at age eight, as well. I survived the sea of monsters at age seven. My mother died of a strange form of skin cancer. My godly parents were Zeus and Poseidon.

I was at Camp Half-Blood to help them defeat an army of monsters.

Why am I seeing darkness? If I was dead, wouldn't I already be at judgement? Am I just sleeping?

Is this like a sort of coma? Or am I just sleeping without dreams for once?

It was dark, like Tartarus.

But I was out of there.

I was starting to see color.

White. Light. That was what I saw.

I could start to make out a ceiling. I was in the infirmary on a bed.

I was always in here, it felt like.

I slowly opened my eyes.

I sat up and looked around. I was all alone.

I could hear voices from outside.

"She isn't breathing, but I don't think she's dead. It's really weird." I heard Will say. "Okay, we have hope still then, right?" Annabeth asked.

"Yes, totally." I heard Will say in reply.

"Okay." I heard Percy say.

"We just need to hope that she pulls through." Piper said.

"I come to camp to see my newly found little sister, and now she might as well be dead." I heard a new voice say.

"Don't be a downer, Thalia." Annabeth said. Thalia. She was my sister and leader of the Hunters.

I looked at my arm. It was still showing my prosthetic arm. Thank the gods that Hyperion hadn't squished it.

I didn't want to be thought of as the girl who lost her arm. I would be pitied. I do not want that.

"Can we go inside?" I heard Jason ask.

"Yeah." Will said.

They walked through the door and looked at me in shock.

"Allie?" Percy asked in shock. I nodded.

They all rushed forward and engulfed me in a hug. I have never had so much affection shown to me. It was shocking.

I smiled slightly and accepted the hug.

Once they exited the embrace, they sat in the chairs around my bed and the end of my bed. "So, you're Allie?" Thalia asked me.

"Yes I am. And you must be Thalia." I said in reply.

She gave me a lopsided smile and said "Yup."

I smiled slightly in reply.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"Twelve hours." Piper replied.

I nodded. That wasn't so bad.

"You said I wasn't breathing?" I asked.