Chapter 35: The Battle Nears It's End

When Apollo and I teleported back to Camp Halfblood, the cabins had been destroyed and the ranks had been penetrated. Everyone just fought with no order whatsoever.

Of course this would happen. I looked on the ground and saw several dead campers. I held my visage and took out my sword. I killed monster after monster, not bothering to watch them die like I wanted to. It sounds like I am some awful person for thinking that, but these things killed my family. They would all be killed and sent to the deepest parts of Tartarus.

I fought my way over to the lake and once I got there, I sheathed my sword. I lifted water above my head and threw any monster that came near me into the lake or strangled them with the water. Arrows rained through the sky and killed numerous monsters below.

We were starting to win.

I let the water settle back into the lake and started to shoot lightning bolt after lightning bolt at the monsters. I saw that all of the gods were using their powers as well.

I jumped into the water and stayed there for a little while. My adrenaline was extremely high and I was sweating like crazy.

I needed to gather my strength for what I was about to do.

Then a couple of thoughts occurred. Where was Drew? Maybe they let her out to fight, maybe she was still in the Hera cabin, I honestly couldn't care less.

The other thought I had was where my weak spot was. I hope that I won't find out today.

I finally regained my strength and walked from the water, not caring that I was soaking wet.

I took a deep breath and held over two hundred monsters in place. Sweat slid down my face, my face was red with concentration.

Everyone stopped fighting and watched.

Awkward...

Anyways, I stared Tartarus dead in the eye and shot all of the golden ichor out of their bodies. Tartarus looked frightened, to say the least. It made me happy to see that I had made a primordial scared.

Did he want to go cry to his mommy? Maybe grab his teddy-bear while he's at it?

I took a deep breath, ignoring my thoughts, and turned to face him. I held my hand up to him as started to lift him off of the ground slightly. I might as well just use all of my strength now while I have it.

I would rather die than let this camp fall.

Tartarus tried to fight off my hold, but he just couldn't do it. I had him. I looked to my fathers and they got the message.

I lowered Tartarus to where Zeus was, and Zeus threw a lightning bolt at Tartarus's head. Then, while we was being electrocuted by over 10,000 watts of electricity, I shot all of the golden ichor and darkness and whatever else was in there out of his body.

The entirety of the camp cheered in response.

I, on the other hand, fell to the ground with exhaustion. I caught myself with my hands, took deep breaths, and eventually regained my composure.

I stood and watched as the campers continued to fight with a new enthusiasm in their hearts. They knew that we would win.

They had defeated about two thousand on their own, and I had defeated about four hundred on my own. We were almost half way there.

I turned to where I saw a flaming ball coming towards me. The next thing I knew, my leg was being crushed my a cannonball. Oh no, this is what I saw in my dream. Then, the unknown figure loomed above me and smiled wickedly.