New Stories?

So, I am thinking about what story I am going to write after this one, and I have a couple of ideas. I might do both of them at one point, but I just want to know which you would want to read most after this story.

Here is both of the story names + descriptions:

"The Castle"

Piper Mclean and Annabeth Chase were both princesses of Greece; Annabeth's mother married Piper's father later on in their lives after both of their spouses died. Frederick, Annabeth's father, died in battle while protecting his kingdom. Piper's mother died in child birth. Piper was her fathers only child, and so the heir to the throne.

-

Hazel Levesque was ripped away from her home at the age of seven and became a slave to the King of Greece. She became best friends with the princesses and another servant, named Calypso.

-

Frank Zhang is the prince of China, and is looking desperately for a princess to rule beside him once his father dies, for he is fatally ill.

-

Percy Jackson and Jason Grace are two runaway thieves. Whatever they have to do in order to survive, they will do without hesitation.

-

Leo Valdez is the town of Athens' blacksmith. He lives alone, but has a forbidden love.

-

How will all of these stories intertwine?
Read to find out!

[The above story was inspired by @CarmieMc 's own 'Princess McLean' story, so make sure to check it out!!]

The second book I had in mind was a sequel to this book, but I cannot give you the description because it will give away the ending to this book.

It would be called "Ransom"

Let me know!

~camp_hero