Chapter 32: We Kill As A Family

I looked at the two Titans beaming and towering tall before me. "What do you mean?" I asked. "I never got to have my fun with you." Tethys said.

"Well that's just too bad." I stated. Tethys shook her head while laughing lightly. "You don't understand, do you? You don't have a choice!" She replied.

"Yes, she does." A man replied.

Kronos and Tethys's eyes widened in fear. The voice sounded oddly familiar. So, I turned around to see who it was. "Zeus?" I asked.

Standing behind me were my fathers. I didn't know what to feel. I didn't know whether to be happy or angry or sad. Poseidon and Zeus stood there, weapons in hand, staring at the two titans with a strong hatred that was visible to all. The only thing in their way was me.

As we stood amongst the awkwardness, Kronos strode forward with his scythe and stabbed the ground. It separated me from my parents. "She is ours now." Kronos taunted with a small, devilish smile.

Poseidon shook his head. "She is ours." He contradicted. "Since when? You haven't made any attempt to be a father to her at any point in her life. If I were her father, she would be treated as a Titan and be loved. Why don't I just take her with me?" Kronos mused.

"She is ours." Zeus said again. "Just because you are blood related doesn't mean she wants to be with you." Tethys retorted.

"I don't want to be with you, either." I grumbled. She stared at me. "Trust me, we are a better suit for you, Allie." Kronos said.

It was tempting, I will admit it. He was offering me family. But, going with him would mean leaving Camp Half-Blood and my brother's . After a pause, I shook my head.

Kronos lifted his scythe from the ground and held it at my throat. He then said to the gods "Fight me for her."

"If you truly wanted her, you would not be holding a sword to her throat." Zeus pointed out. "If you truly wanted her, you would have given her more attention and affection than you had previously. You think that just because you save her butt once she will forgive you? Will you forgive them, Allie White?" Kronos taunted me.

My grip tightened around my sword again and I gritted my teeth. His knee was right next to my head. "Will you?" He asked again.

I was getting very annoyed and very angry with this guy. So, I turned around quickly and stabbed his knee. I ripped my dagger out of his leg as he howled in pain and dropped his scythe. As Kronos fell to his knee before me, he clutched his puncture wound, I stabbed his nose.

He bellowed yet again. "You imbecile! I am a titan!"

"And I am Allie White!" I retorted. I stabbed the knife deeper until Kronos was crying in pain. I took my knife out and backed away as quickly as I could. Zeus threw his master bolt at Kronos and we watched as he disintegrated to ashes.

Tethys stared in horror as she watched her brother die before her eyes. She started to bawl, and so Poseidon stabbed her in the heart with his trident. While she bellowed in pain once again, I decapitated her.

I stared at the golden ichor without saying a word. My fathers just stood there, waiting for me to say something. But what was I going to say?

Finally, I turned to face my fathers. They had been staring at me with mixed emotions. They had expressions of hurt, anger, happiness, and sadness all mixed into one contradicted facial expression. Why did they look hurt? Why were they angry? Could they read my mind and see that I had been contemplating what they offered me?

"Look at how far you've come, all on your own." Poseidon said with a light smile. I nodded my head and kept my eyes on the ground. I don't know what to feel. Should I be happy?

"We know that you must feel conflicted at the moment," Zeus started "and we understand that completely. The gods have watched you grow all on your own, and we are proud to be able to call you our own. The only reason that we didn't help you was because we knew you could do it on your own. We were right in that sense." He finished.

"Was it you that kept me alive after Drew killed me?" I asked. Poseidon and Zeus shared a look. "It was a favor that we asks Hades for. We knew that you were meant to live past that day. You are needed to help in this battle against the 5,000 monsters coming, and without you, Thalassa would not have been killed." Zeus explained.

"You have accomplished so much by yourself. After this, I think you deserve a break." Poseidon said with a smirk. I smiled slightly at my fathers.

"But, then why did you help out Percy and Jason and Thalia?" I asked. "They needed our help." Zeus stated plainly.

"Let's head back to camp, I'm guessing that the others are worrying." Poseidon said. I nodded and started back to camp.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Once we entered the dining hall, my brothers and sister walked up to us. "Dad?" Jason asked. Zeus smiled warmly at him, warmer than he had toward me.

"What are you guys doing here?" Thalia asked. "The army will be here tomorrow, and we figured you needed help. Allie just encountered who we think to be the two titans leading the army, but we took care of them." Poseidon said.

"Who were they?" Percy asked. I noticed then that we had the entire camp's attention. Poseidon took a deep breath and then said "Tethys and Kronos."

With that came a loud uproar. The campers screamed "We killed him already!" "My brother died defeating him!" "This is awful!"

Zeus called for silence, and so everyone obliged. "As Poseidon said, they were dealt with. Allie, my brother, and I killed the two titans with no trouble at all. I think that Kronos was still weak from his previous attack, so that was beneficial to us. Tethys was a weaker Titan, and so she was easy to kill." Zeus explained.

The camp cheered at that. Zeus called for silence once again and said "The rest of the army is still coming. I presume you all finished your meals, so everyone go to bed and wake up early to start preparing as best you can."

Everyone nodded their heads and stood to go to their cabins. Once everyone left the dining area, my fathers asked me to sit at the table in which my brothers and I had sat to eat our meals.

"We wanted to tell you this is person, so here it goes." Poseidon said. Zeus continued with "Your mother is in the fields of punishment." He stated.

"I know." I said. They looked confused. "I had a dream." I explained. "We didn't send you that dream..." Poseidon stated.

I raised an eyebrow, but then I realized that it wasn't important. "It's not important." I stated.

My fathers shared a look and Zeus said "We will be back tomorrow with the other gods to help you with the battle."

"Okay, sounds good." I stated. Zeus nodded with a stern look on his face whilst Poseidon gave me a warm smile. Then the flashed away in a blinding light. Luckily for me, I knew to shield my eyes.

My fathers weren't so bad after all.

Awww
Okay father(s)-daughter fluffiness
Vote for the next chapter!
Comment and tell me what you think!
Thanks for all the support guys!
~camp_hero