Another Fight

1 Week Later

"So, what movie do you want to watch?" Kaylee asked Logan as he scrolled through the movies on the tv.

"I don't know. Pick a genre. Horror? Action? Romance?" Logan said.

"Aria! How about you pick?" Kaylee asked. I was on the other couch with my computer on my lap working on an essay I had to do for my literature class and it was due to 2 days and I was barely done.

"I'm good. I'm not going to watch it anyways." I told her. Kaylee rolled her eyes. "Come on Aria! Lighten up a bit! Watch a movie with us." she told me before she walked over toward me and grabbed the computer off of my lap and put it on the coffee table.

She was now standing in front of me. I looked up and glared at her. "I said no, now fuck off," I told her before standing up and grabbing my computer.

"Aria, come on. She was just being nice." Logan said as I began to walk toward our room to go and work. "Shut up Logan. I told her, no, and no means no." I told him before going into our room and slamming the door shut.

I walked over to the bed and flopped on it.

FUCK MY LIFE!!!

I was pissed off right now. How dare he defend her? She should have listened when I told her I didn't want to watch the damn movie.

He also knows that I am really trying to work on my essay and he just acts like it doesn't matter! Ugh!!!

I sit up on the bed and put the computer on my lap. But before I am even able to start working, the door opens and Logan steps in. His movements are slow and I'm unsure of what his intentions are right now.

Is he going to get pissed at me?

Or is he going to apologize for defending her?

I feel like over the past week since Kaylee and he has been dating, I've lost my best friend. He spends time with her all the time. The only time I get with him is when we go to bed, and we don't even talk.

I know it's only been a week, but for the past few years, we've been inseparable, and now everything has changed.

I don't have Kaylee, I guess I'm just a little jealous that she is getting all of Logan's attention right now. And it's greatly pissing me off.

Logan walked toward me and sat down on the bed in front of me. I put the laptop down and looked at him.

"Aria, look. I'm sorry I didn't defend you and tell her to back off. I know this essay means a lot to you, but you had no right to snap at her like that." Logan said looking at me.

His eyes were soft, they weren't filled with anger. I know he is only defending her right now cause he is dating her, and he wants things to go right.

"So what? Am I going to have to say sorry to her?" I asked Logan. "I know it's a long shot, but I would like you to. She is trying here Aria. It's not easy being around the girl who slept with your boyfriend for months on end." Logan said.

"Do you think it's easy for me?" I asked him shocked.

"I am not going to say sorry to her, she deserves nothing! I've gone through enough and I'm not going to apologize just because I told her to fuck off. She deserved it. It's your fault I snapped at her, you should have told her to back off and you didn't, that's your fault, not mine." I told him.

"Aria, why are you acting like this? I've done nothing to you, nor has she." Logan said

My vision was getting blurry. I could see hte tears in my eyes. "I'm acting like this because I've lost my best friend once again. You have been with her nonstop and I feel like I don't have you anymore." I told him.