Liking The Wrong Guy

"I found it!" Kaylee yelled. Kaylee was running up and down the halls to find our room. It took us about 10 minutes to finally even find it. "Thank god," I said as I opened the door. Inside the room was a small living room and a kitchen.

Past the living room and kitchen were 3 doors. 2 led to rooms and another led to a bathroom which connected tot he rooms.

"I'm taking this room," I said.

I stepped inside the room and it was completely empty except a dresser and a bed. The bed was a full bed with no covers on it.

"Aria, do you want to go out to dinner before or after we put our stuff away?" Kaylee asked coming up from behind me. "Um, let's do it now. Go get dressed into something nicer."

I said. I looked at her outfit and she was wearing a tracksuit.

Nothing compared to what I was wearing. I was wearing a crop top with blue jeans. "Sure. I'll meet you in the living room/kitchen in 10 minutes." She said before leaving my room.

I rolled my eyes. I swear if she wears a cheap looking outfit I am going to flip. I quickly stripped down and got into a short red dress.

Finally, after I was ready I walked into the kitchen and saw Kaylee dressed in a small white skirt with a blue top.

Thank god. I wasn't going out with her if she was wearing a damn tracksuit. "Ready?" I asked her as I put on my fake face. I had to act nice.

Logan would be pissed if I was rude to her. He has a soft spot for her. Not in the romantic type of way. If he did, he would have asked to be her boyfriend months ago. And he would not be sleeping with me as well.

"Where are we going?" She asked me as I closed the dorm door. "I saw The Cheesecake Factory down the street as we were turning in. We can go there." I said. "Are we paying for our own meals?" She asked. Right, she is a broke little girl. "No, it's my treat," I said giving her a small smile and she nodded.

She caught up to me and we headed out to the parking lot. I looked around and small my car about 20 feet away. My mom ended up driving my car here so I could ride with Logan.

"Is that your car?" Kaylee asked. I nodded. "It's so pretty." She said touching the side of it. I slapped her hand away from it and once I did I saw that Kaylee looked a little hurt. I need to think of something quick.

"Sorry, just an instinct. But please don't touch it. I don't like smudges." I said. Kaylee's face looked no longer hurt, but as if she was confused. "Get in. It's only a few minutes away." I said going to the driver side of the car and unlocking it.

"So I have a question. You don't have to answer it if you don't want to." I said as she got into the car. "Yeah sure," Kaylee said. "How can you afford to go to this school? I mean I know you aren't that rich." I said

. "Scholarship. I got a full ride here." Kaylee said. Damn, either this bitch is smart, or she is really good at sports. But by the look of her body, she doesn't seem to work out a lot.

She is somewhat sinny but not somebody who plays sports everyday skinny. I started up the car. "What type of scholarship?" I asked her.

"Academic. I guess I did really good on the SATs." Kaylee said. I nodded. As soon as we got to the restaurant we both got a booth. We didn't talk until we ordered our food.

And I knew as soon as we placed our orders, I would have to start talking to her. Soon the waiter came around and took our orders.

Kaylee, of course, ordered something cheap, even though I told her to order whatever she wanted. But she didn't want to.

"So, tell me a little bit about yourself," I said.

"Well my father left when I was young and that's why we struggle with money." She said. Kinda already knew that but okay...

"Actually I have a better idea. Cause I know you don't want to share everything that happened in your life. Nor do I want to pressure you into saying anything you don't want to." I said

. Kaylee nodded probably happy I said that. "I'm just going to ask you some questions. You don't have to answer them if you don't want to. If you chose to answer them. I will answer them as well." I said. "Seems fair. And then I can learn some things about you too." Kaylee said.

"So have you ever been in love?" I asked her. "No, but I have had a crush." She said. "I have never been in love either. I guess nobody was special enough for me to love them." I said.

"Have you ever had a boyfriend?" She asked me. "Many. Not like 20. More around 7 or so. But I wasn' with them for long." I said.

"I was with 1 guy before. But he only wanted sex. We dated for about 2 weeks and on our 4th date, he told me he wanted to have sex. But once I told him I was a virgin and I didn't want to have sex, he slapped me and left." She said. I saw a small tear come down from her eyes.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you," I said. And I truly meant it. I hate abusers. I know I'm a shitty person too, but abuse isn't right

. "It's fine. It was a couple of years ago. I'm mostly over it."She said. I nodded. "So you have never had sex?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I guess I was waiting for the right guy. Which seems impossible now." She said. "I've had sex. I guess I've never experienced true love sex but I don't even know even I can ever find the right guy." I said

. "Is sex fun?" She asked me. "I've only had sex with 1 guy. But it was more of a stress reliever rather than making love or just for fun." I said. "Who was it?" She asked me

. "You don't know him," I said and she nodded. "So do you like anybody?" She asked me. "No, I use to like somebody. But they turned out not to be such a good person." I said.

"That's not good." She said. "Do you currently have a crush on anybody?" I asked her. "I do, but I don't know if I should tell you or not." She said.

"You don't have to, but I think it might help me to get to know you better. And maybe I can help you get with him." I said. "That's true. But I think he has a girlfriend, even though I have never truly seen him with one before." She said.

"Who is it?" I asked her.

"It's Logan. My crush is Logan." Kaylee said.