I Love Him

Kaylee's POV 2 Months Ago

I know leaving Logan for cheating on me made me seem strong or at least smart for not staying with him, but I knew even if I wanted to stay with him, he wouldn't want me either. He wants to be with Aria, even if the doesn't want him.

I know she doesn't want him. She is clearly pissed about everything that he did to her. But, believe me, when I say this, I do regret leaving Logan.

1000%. Now, you may be wondering 'oh Kaylee, why would you regret leaving that cheating piece of shit? he doesn't love you, he probably doesn't even care about you.'

But, love makes you do and think crazy things. Yes, I love Logan. I guess it took me being away from him to notice. But, I know I can't have him. I know Aria did something terrible to me by sleeping with my boyfriend, but I'm not somebody who would get revenge by sleeping with him as well.

Especially if she is carrying his baby. I also know at first I was totally okay with Logan leaving me for Aria, mostly because I felt bad for the little baby that Aria was carrying.

But even though I still love Logan and want to be with him, I am incredibly pissed at him. And the only thing I want to do is talk to him. I've tried too, so badly. But every time I do, I either chicken out or something gets in my way. Now, I've decided to give up.

If I randomly bump into him I will talk to him, but that's the only reason. Only about 3 weeks ago everything accrued. Logan left me and I found out that he was fathering Aria's unborn child who he had earlier called a so-called 'runt'.

"Hey Kaylee." said my older sister. "Hey, Mia," I said as I walked over toward her and engulfed her into a big hug. "I have missed you so fucking much," she said and I pulled away and laughed.

"So, how have things been going? I mean, I haven't talked to you since you left for college. How are things going with Logan? Have you guys had sex yet? I mean I would totally bang him if he wasn't dating you. I would climb that dude like a fucking tree." Mia said and I burst out laughing.

"Omg Mia! You are so bad!" I said laughing. "So? Have you had sex with him?" Mia asked me. I shook my head. "No, we broke up," I said rubbing my arm awkwardly. "Hey, what happened? He seemed so sweet and nice. He was perfect boyfriend material." Mia said.

"He was definitely NOT boyfriend material," I said rolling my eyes. "What makes you say that?" Mia asked me. "No guy that is boyfriend material cheats on their girlfriend," I said.

"Wait, what?! That son of a bitch cheated on my baby sister!" Mia yelled getting up. "I'm going to kill him." She said as she stomped her way toward the door.

"NO!" I said in a high voice. "Don't. He isn't that bad of a person, let me explain." I said grabbing her hand and walking her back to the couch. "Please, I promise him and I ended on good terms," I said. "Are you fucking kidding me? He cheated on you! How in the fucking hell did you guys end on good terms?" Mia asked me completely annoyed.

I felt like if I said the wrong thing she would go around the entire campus knocking on doors until she found Logan, then she would try to beat the shit out of him. "Yes, Logan cheated on me. But I forgave him. He isn't doing so well right now. His cheating got him in a large amount of trouble." I said trying to explain the best I could.

"Wait, I have no idea what you are talking about. Did he start cheating on you before or after you got to college? And was it only 1 time? Or was he whoring around? Do you know the girl?" Mia asked me clearly pressuring me to answer her 1000 questions.

"He's been cheating on me since him and I started dating. Basically he was cheating on his other girlfriends before me. He's been sleeping with the exact same girl. Remember his best friend Aria?" I asked Mia and she nodded. "It was her. Basically, he was sleeping with her and it was easy because nobody would suspect her because they were best friends and while they were hooking up they were dating other people." I said.

"You are so lucky you never slept with him," Mia said. "He never offered. He told me that she was the only girl he ever slept with. It was like he was loyal to her sexually for some uncertain reason. But either way, he cheated on me with her." I said.

"How did you even find out?" She asked me. "Well, about 2 months ago everybody found out that Aria was somehow pregnant but she wouldn't say who the baby daddy was. But one day some girl shoved Aria to the ground while she was 3 months pregnant and Logan helped her up and admitted to being the babies father. That's how I found out he cheated on me. I only thought at first that he slept with her once but he and I talked after and I found out that he and Aria were friends with benefits." I said finally getting everything out in the open.

"Wow, so wait Logan is going to be a father?" Mia asked me. I nodded. "Yeah, he's having a kid with Aria," I said. "Damn, that's some karma right there," Mia said laughing. "I feel bad for him. He doesn't deserve that. Yeah, kids are amazing. But he's young. He just started college. Having a kid is a lot of work. Logan always told me that he wasn't a big fan of kids anyways." I said.

"No Kaylee. That motherfucker does deserve this. He cheated on you and probably about 20 other girls he does deserve to get some fucking karma." Mia said. "Look, Mia, I get it you don't like Logan. he did some bad stuff to me. But I love him, Mia. I really do. He means a lot to me. He may have cheated on me but he was a really good and sweet boyfriend subtracting the cheating stuff." I said defending Logan to the best of my abilities.

"So, you're telling me that if you got the chance you would go back to him?" Mia asked me. She seemed pissed, I think she thought she knew my answer. I didn't want Mia to be mad at me. But right now it was sorta impossible.

"Yes and no. If Aria wasn't pregnant then no. I don't want to split up their family just because I love him. But if she wasn't pregnant then yes, I would totally go back to him." I said admitting to it.

"You're fucking stupid Kaylee," Mia said right before getting up from the couch and walking out of my dorm.