New Life

2 Months Later

After about 2 weeks of staying at Logan's parent's house, Logan and I were able to get back into college. We were very behind but were able to catch up with a shit load of catching up.

Luckily we were able to do so pretty quickly with the help of each other. I didn't want to room with Kaylee, and I wanted to be close with Logan so he and I got a large apartment that was about 6 minutes from the college campus.

We moved in there pretty quickly and we seem to love the place. Even though it has about 3 rooms, Logan and I chose to sleep in the same room. Right now, I don't feel stable enough to sleep alone.

The nightmares seem to sometimes get to me. I see Kaylee around campus every once and while. I swear she just glares at me. I know she hates me. I don't know why. When the last time I spoke to her, she was fine with logan going with me.

I know it was hard of her to lose somebody she loved, which let's be clear is so insane, like how can she love him? But either way, I know it's hard to lose someone you love, it' terrible. But she has no right to be a bitch to me.

"Logan!" I called out as soon as I heard the front door open. I didn't hear a response and quickly got worried. I put my laptop down onto the couch and walked out of the living room and into the main hallway to see Logan standing there with headphones.

I rolled my eyes. I walked over toward him and took the headphones out of his ears. "Don't scare me like that," I said as I shoved him a bit. "What are you talking about?" He asked me confused.

"You came into the apartment and I called out but you didn't respond, it scared me." I amitted.

"I'm sorry baby," Logan said as he kissed my forehead. "I had my headphones in. I dind't hear you." He said apologetically.

"I know, just when you come in, don't have your headphones in. I would like to know that it is you and not some random person breaking into our apartment." I said and Logan nodded.

"Now, how about dinner? I'm really hungry. Do you want to go out? Make dinner?" Logan asked me as he walked into the kitchen.

"Let's order in. I want Chinese, it sounds so, so good." I told him and he laughed. "That's fine. Go and get the takeout menu from our bedroom. It should be on my nightstand. I left in there a few weeks ago when we last ordered." Logan told me and I headed back to our bedroom.

Logan's and I's bedroom was beautiful. It was very white. Lucky Logan isn't a slob so it can stay nice and white. It does have a bit of blue in it so it does fit both of us. Our apartment is on the upper floor and has an amazing view of where we live.

I headed over to Logan's side of the bed and grabbed the takeout menu and headed back into the kitchen. Right before I could get into the kitchen I heard Logan talking on hte phone. I didn't know who, but being my nosy little self, I stayed silent and listened in.

Logan: Yeah, I would love to hangout. We haven't seen each other in forever.

Logan: I know, it's been forever. But a lot of stuff happened as you know, and over the past few months it been pretty hectic and Aria and I are just trying to get situated with everything that is going on in life

Logan: Yeah, she's doing good. She usually just goes to school then comes back to the apartment and hangs out. That's usually it. I usually hang out with my other friends if I get the chance.

Logan: Just let me know when you want to hang out. I'm free later tonight. Aria is watching her show tonight, and I don't like it.

Logan: Okay, that sounds great, do you want me to meet you somewhere?

Logan: okay that's fine. I'll send you my address as soon as we hang up.

Logan: see you then.

I walked into the kitchen nonchalantly and looked at Logan. "Hey, who were you talking to?" I asked him.

"Oh, nobody important. Don't worry about it." Logan told me. I didn't want to just shurg it off. And I knew that's what he wanted me to do. Was he hiding something from me? I hope he isn't. I and Logan usually never keep secrets. Unless it's for something like our birthday. And I knew my birthday wasn't around the corner, or in the next few months. And I hated the idea of Logan lying to me.

"No, I want to know who you were talking to Logan. Tell me." I told him getting irritated. I wouldn't let him shurg it off that easoily. I wanted him to tell me immediately. I wanted to know if he was talking to somebody important.

It's not like I was jealous or anything, because I wasn't. Logan and I aren't in a relationship. I guess we sort of are, to be honest. I and he are sleeping together, we act like a couple. But we aren't labeling it. If you stayed a day with us, you'd think we were a couple. It's insane. Once again, I'm not jealous. I'm just concerned. I wanna know who he is talking to, and I want to know now.

"Aria, why does it matter? It's not important. It's just Kaylee for god sake's. You don't need to get so hung up on it. You don't really need to know everything I do, and everyone I talk to. It's really none of your business. Aria I don't mean that in a mean way at all, but my life is my life. And sometimes I like to do things on my own, I don't need you to be around me every single second of the day." Logan told me.

I know he wasn't trying to be mean, I know that deep down. But for some reason in my head, my messed up mind, I feel like what he said was so mean and so inconsiderate. But as he said I'm not his girlfriend, and I have no right to ask him who is talking to. But here's me being me, I don't really care.

"Logan, I know I'm not your girlfriend, I know we're not dating. You're right, I have no right to ask you. But you know when you don't tell me something it worries me. You don't get to just push me off your shoulder like it doesn't matter. We're not attached at the hip, if we were, I'd be following you around all day. That's not what we do. It was a simple question, I asked you were talking to and all I wanted was a fucking answer. Now we're dragging this out because you didn't want to tell me the truth. And I don't see why you didn't want to, it's not like I was going to say anything negative about it." I told him.

"Aria, the real reason I didn't wanna tell you, was because I know you didn't like Kaylee. I know you guys don't have relationship right now. Especially since she doesn't seem to like you that much. But I don't know why, but she wants to hang out. And told her I can do it tonight. I hope you don't mind. I know we were going to watch a movie tonight or do something together, but I do want to spend my time with other people. As long as it's fine with you?" Logan asked me.

I didn't want to tell him know, one part of me didn't want to tell him no, but the other part felt bad and guilty, he's been spending all this time with me, comforting me. Every single day we spent together, doing all different types of stuff. He's never had time alone, usually he goes to school, plays football, then come home to me. And that's it. He barely spends time with his friends. Then I felt bad, I just wish he could pick somebody else other than Kaylee. I know deep down, I just needed to tell him what he wanted to hear.

"You can go. I just wish you wouldn't, you know me and her aren't doing well, but it's up to you. I don't want to take your time away anymore." I told him. Logan nodded. Logan came over to me and kissed me on the lips. He pulled away and smiled at me.

"If this makes you upset, you need to let me know. I don't wanna make you upset anyway. Just tell me. But I do really want to hang out with somebody that isn't you. Please don't take that the wrong way. I just feel like I need a little break. I'm so sick and tired of staying in this apartment all day. Except for going to college of course. And I won't be out long with her. It'll probably just be a quick dinner, maybe at some small restaurant or something. Maybe just to catch up, I haven't talked to her in months. Last time I did, it didn't end so well." Logan told me.

I nodded. "No, go and hang out with her. I'll be fine. Don't worry." I said before kissing his cheek and walking out of the kitchen.