You Don't Know Shit

I don't want to seem dramatic at all. But the feeling of losing my baby was worse than what it felt like to be left by Logan. I may have loved Logan, but my baby meant more than anything in the world to me. I would give anything up for my baby. Even my life if it came down to it.

But really I shouldn't be saying 'my baby' because Logan is back. He is now wanting to be a father to 'our baby'. But now that we no longer have our baby, everything is ruined."Please help her." I hear Logan say over the loud ambulance sirens. Logan then looked down to me. I could see the tear stains on his cheeks and the small tears that were also coming down his face. "It's going to be okay Aria. I promise." Logan said giving me a small smile.I wanted to tell Logan that nothing will be all right. I wanted to tell him that our baby is dead, and we can't do anything about it. Logan didn't believe me in the cafeteria after I collapsed when I told him the baby was dead.But I know even if I could, I wouldn't. I know he doesn't truly believe that our baby is still alive. He is just trying so hard not to believe it, it's almost like his brain is trying to make sure he doesn't get hurt. Logan has been known to be very reckless when something bad happens. Like if some guy in high school called me a whore, he was very likely to beat the shit out of him right after. Logan got so pissed off once at a dude who smacked my ass that he dragged the dude outside and curb stomped him. If you don't know what that means it is basically when someone opens their mouth and someone else smashes their head onto the pavement hoping to break the others jaw. Look it up online if you don't fully understand. Logan also got arrested. But luckily the guy didn't press charges cause he didn't want to get suspended or even more likely expelled for doing something inappropriate. After that nobody messed with me again. It takes something so big to make others notice to not mess with somebody. Logan took care of me, he always did. "We're here Aria," Logan said. I soon saw the two doors open and the paramedics took me inside the hospital. Everything was going by so quickly I didn't even notice what was going on around me.I don't remember much after that, all I remember is logan calling out my name multiple times. Telling me that it's okay. I, later on, awoke to people talking in my room. I opened my eyes and saw my parents, Logan, and Logan's parents in the room with me. I looked down and my stomach was really no longer there. They hadn't noticed me awake yet and I didn't want them too. I placed my hand on my stomach. I could tell it was empty. But where is my baby? What did they do with him?"Logan," I said weakly. Logan quickly turned to me. "You're awake." He said as he made his way over to the side of my bed. I nodded. "Where is our baby?" I asked him. Logan just looked to the floor without saying anything. "Logan," I said as I gritted my teeth. "Where is he?!" I yelled. "I don't know Aria. After they pulled him out of you. I don't really know where he went. We can talk to the doctor once he gets in here." Logan said. "What time is it?" I asked Logan. "7:30," Logan said. I looked over to my parents who were just staring at me. "Is there something you need?" I asked them annoyed. I wasn't in the mood to deal with any type of sympathy or pity. I've always hated that type of stuff. "I'm so sorry baby." My mother said as she walked over to the side of my bed which Logan wasn't on. She took her hand in mine and moved back a piece of my hair with her other hand. "I know what it feels like to lose someone you love." My mother said. Now, I have no idea what pissed me so much off with that comment, but I was pissed by what she said."You don't know shit!" I yelled. "Losing someone you love like a sister or friend is completely fucking different than losing a child! Losing a child feels like your soul is being ripped from you! I loved him more than anything in the world! He was supposed to be the person in this world that hasn't abandon me! I need him! So really don't even fucking try to make me feel better mom. You haven't lost a child yet so don't try to make it seem like you know what I am going through cause you don't." I said. My mother seemed taken aback by my response to her so-called trying to make me feel better. "Look Aria, I know he meant a lot to you, but you have no right to yell at me like that." my mother said trying her hardest to not yell. I looked over to the small table to that next to the bed and I noticed that there was a small glass. I reached over and grabbed it and threw it against the wall. "Shut the fuck up mom! I can't stand this! Everybody get the fuck out!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. Everybody looked at me seeing if I was serious. They soon noticed wasn't joking. Right before Logan was about to leave, I stopped him. "You can stay Logan," I said in a low voice. He turned around and walked back. I scooted over in the bed making room for Logan. Logan then crawled into the bed with me and wrapped his arms around my small body."I want him back Logan," I said. "I know Aria. I know." Logan said before kissing my forehead.Next Update - June 17th, 2019 :)