Blast From The Past

I can't believe I didn't recognize him. He even looks the same. Except for a few differences. But for the most part, he looks the same.

"Wow. You really have grown up haven't you?"I asked him. "I guess I have. I see that you are out of wearing a bunch of pink." Micaehl commented.

It was true, for at least a year of my life, I chose to wear pink. It was like Mean Girls Wednesday but instead of only Wednesday is was every day.

"So, after finding out I'm Michael from your past, are you still wanting to go out?" He asked me.

"I really don't care that you dated her Michael. Yes, she was a complete bitch. I actually always felt bad for you. She manipulated you for the most part." I said.

Micahel nodded. "She actually cheated on me for the most part of our relationship," Micaehl said. "Sex heating or making out cheating?" I asked him.

"Neither actually, she would text random guys from our school and send them nudes. That's another reason why she moved. Cause the photos started to get out." Micaehl said.

"I never knew that," I said. "Most people don't. A lot of the kids who found the photos were given money to keep quiet." Michael said.

"Dang, I guess she was lucky that 'daddy' was able to buy people's silence. That could have ruined her future and her dad's company." I said. "I'm surprised nobody has still said anything," Michael said.

"That's true," I said as we started walking around campus. "How about we go into this coffee shop?" I said. "Are you sure? Don't you want to go to some off the top fancy restaurant?" He asked me. "I'm not a daddy's rich girl," I said.

"But you do have money," Michael said. I shrugged my shoudlers. "Serisouly, I want to go in here. We can talk more." I said taking his hand in mine.

We walked into the coffee shop and ordered donuts and hot chocolate. "So, where to start?" I asked him. "How about how have you been?" He asked me. "Good for the most part." I said.

"I've actually heard the opposite." Michael said. "And what have you heard?" I aske dhim. "I heard that you got into a lot of fights and that you almost got expelled." Michael said. "Then you heard right. But you moved. How did you find out?" I asked him.

"I didn't move sweetheart. I was sent off to a boarding school but my parents. They thought I was sleeping with girls at 15, so they thought sending me off would be best." Michael said.

"Were you sleeping with girls?" I asked Michael. Michael shook his head. "They wouldn't believe me. They always thought I was a lying brat."

"I'm sorry Michael." I said. "Don't be. Now they mean nothing to me. I got out when I was 18. So then I came here. Which is a hell of a lot better than that damn boarding school." Michael said.

" what was so bad about it?" I asked Michael. I've heard a lot of stories about boarding school. Some are worse than others. And some aren't even that bad. But I would hate to hear that Michael was put in a bad one.

" it was just boring, and there were no girls there. I was surrounded by boys for years on end. Even the teachers were guys." Michael said. " does that mean you're a virgin?" I asked Michael. Michael shook his head.

" funny thing is, I lost it the day I left the boarding school. I went out with a couple friends that were leaving the same day as me. They had fake IDs, so we got into a bar and got hammered. And I met a girl named Harriet. Harriet and I ended up sleeping together. But she's the only girl I have ever slept with. Which sounds awful. But all the other girls here are a bunch of hookers." Michael said

" we aren't all that bad. I've met a few. Some are actually very nice. But most of them already dating somebody." I said. Michael nodded.

" so, let's get away from other stuff. I'm surprised you're still friends with Logan. He was a real douche. I guess not to you, but to everybody else in the group. He was always trying to compete to be your best friend. Especially to Izzy. Which I guess why she hated Logan so much. And wanted to ruin his relationship with his girlfriend." Michael said

"Seriously?! I thought she was just a bitch in general." I said. "She was. But she was also extra bitchy to Logan for that certain reason." Michael said. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. I had been about 40 minutes since we got here. Time seems to be passing very quickly.

"I actually have to get going. Sorry." I said. I got up from the table. "It's fine. I hope we can do this again." Michael said. "We just might." I said smiling. "Do you want me to walk you back?" Michael asked. "No it's fine. The boys dorm is in the complete opposite direction. And it's not to far away from my dorm. so I'll walk alone. But thanks for asking." I said before kissing him quickly and walking out the door

Michael seems really nice. But I usually date those asshole guys. Maybe it might be good to make a change or two.

After walking for about 8 minutes my phone went off.

Logan - Hey. Want to come over mine? Kaylee sent me home early since she didn't feel well.

Aria - Yeah sure. Is your shitty roommate there?

Logan - Yeah, but he won't bug us. He's play Xbox so he isn't paying much attention.

Aria - okay. I'll be there in a few minutes. I just left my date about 10 minutes ago.

Logan - Okay. I'll see you then

I quickly made my way over to Logan's dorm. Right before I knocked somebody opened the door. "Come in." Logan said moving out of the way. Logan and I walked into his room passing his roommate who glared at me as we passed.

"Don't mind him. He isn't the nicest right now. His online girlfriend broke up with him." Logan said.

I laughed. As soon as the door shut Logan slammer his lips onto mine. We fell back onto the bed and started to quickly take off each other's clothes so that we were completely naked.

Logan kissed me before thrusting into me making me moan. I knew I had to be quiet cause of Logan's roommate. One time when Logan and I had sex, Logan's roommate ended up yelling for us to shut up

I ended up cussing him out and telling him to go and leave us alone. "Logan." I moaned out as he trailed kisses from my jaw line to my breast. He rocked my hips against his as he sped up.

His grip became harder on my sides as I dug my nails into his back. "Don't leave hickeys. I don't want to explain them to Michael." I said. "Okay." Logan said in a low voice. Right before we could go on, Logan's phone went off

I grabbed his phone and saw the name

♥️Kaylee♥️