Cheater Cheater

HALLOWEEN NIGHT

It's been a couple of months since the incident between Kaylee and I. Now, she is a whole lot nicer. She hasn't been watching over every little thing Logan and I do. She lets us hang out a lot.

 Since classes have started I don't see her as much and neither does logan, which gives us time to hook up while Kaylee is at her classes. Kaylee and Logan have been getting along really well and I think Kaylee gave up on the idea of having sex with Logan.

But a few days after the incident, I went back into her room and it was gone. I'm not sure what happened to it, and it's not like I could ask her or anything. I guess the worst thing of Logan and Kaylee dating was seeing them kiss. 

It didn't bother me that much, but when they made out, I would see logan's hands all over Kaylee. And it made me think of what could happen. Logan could get carried away one day and accidentally have sex with her. But I trust Logan not to do anything fucking stupid. 

As he trusts me not to sleep with eh guys that I meet on campus. Which I randomly go out to drink with cause I don't want to be in my dorm while Kaylee and Logan are making out in the next room. I guess it made me way too uncomfortable. 

I'm not jealous or anything, but I know if Logan sleeps with her. It's all over between e and him. And if things end between us, I don't think our friendship can ever be repaired. 

"Aria? Are you dressed? Logan just got here, the party started like 10 minutes ago, we are going to be late." Kaylee said after she knocked lightly on my door. I fixed my nurses hat that was on the top of my head before I grabbed my phone. I then headed out of my room and saw Kaylee sitting on the couch with Logan. 

"I'm ready losers," I said. I was dressed in one of the "Slutty Nurse" outfits you find at the Halloween store. I've never been a big fan of Halloween so I didn't really care about my costume as long as it was sexy and would catch Logan's attention.

 I saw Logan look at me with so much lust that if Kaylee wasn't here I bet he would take me right on the countertop. Which we have already done before but whatever.

"You look really cute!" Kaylee said. CUTE!!! Are you kidding me! I mean her outfit is a renaissance lady or something. It's not even sexy! I rolled my eyes and we headed out. But before I could exit the dorm Logan shut the door. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him. Loga trapped mine in between the door and him. "God, you look so hot," Loga said before kissing me. I wrapped one leg around his waist as I deepen the kiss. "Fuck." He grayed out. "We have to go before she gets suspicious," I said.

"One more kiss," Logan said. I shook my head. "Please," Logan begged to purse his lips. I rolled my eyes again and gave him a quick peck o the lips. "See, there's your kiss. Now let's go before Kaylee get suspicious. I don't want her to think we are doing something." I said. Logan nodded and I dropped my leg and opened the door. "Hey, I was looking for you guys. What were you guys doing?" Kaylee asked us.

"Sorry I just wanted to speak with him for a second about Thanksgiving," I said. "What about it?" Kaylee asked. "Well, Logan is coming to stay with me for Thanksgiving. So I just wanted to make sure he talked to his parents about it." I said. 

"wait, you are staying with her for Thanksgiving? I thought since we are dating, that you would spend it with me." Kaylee said. "Well, Logan always has Thanksgiving with us. I hope you understand. I just don't want to break a tradition. But his parents are also coming over, so it would make more sense as well." I said. Logan nodded. 

"No, I get it. You should be with your family. Maybe next year you can join me and my mother." Kaylee said. "Yeah, maybe," Logan said. I knew he would never do that. And I doubt by next year they will still be dating. Logan doesn't stay with girls long. Usually, because they start to get suspicious and think they are cheating. But Logan doesn't want the repetition of cheating, so he breaks up with them right before they catch him.

"Let's go. The party is waiting for us." Kaylee said moving past the conversation.

Logan and I both nodded and we headed to the party. Even though we were 3 blocks away from the party, I could hear the loud music blaring. Logan was holding my hand while Kaylee was at least 10 feet in front of us the entire time. 

And randomly Logan would kiss my cheek or something since Kaylee wasn't looking. When we finally arrived at the party, I saw tons of kid sitting on the lawn with bottles of either vodka or beer in their hands. I saw one girl sitting on top of a boy as they made out.

Kaylee turned around before we made it to the door. Logan quickly unhooked our hands and moved slightly over. "Come on Loga. Let's go get some drinks." She said reaching her hand out for Logan to take. 

Logan took her hand and both of them walked into the party. I followed them into the kitchen where there was alcohol all over the place. Bottles of different types of alcohol in all different flavors or brads covered the counter.

"What do you want?" Logan asked me. "Just a bottle of beer," I said and Logan handed me a bottle. I quickly took off the top and chugged half of it. "Truth Or Dare Bitches!" Some girl yelled. "Wanna play?" Logan asked.

 "Give me a second. I need to be a whole lot more drunk to play." I said before grabbing an unopened bottle of vodka and rining it. After drinking 1/3 of it, Logan took it from my hand and finished it off. " I was thinking the same thing," Logan said. 

After that, Kaylee, Logan, and I all headed into the living room to play truth or dare. Logan took a seat on the couch while Kaylee took a seat on the ground next to Logan. 

Since we came in late there was no seat for me, so I decided to sit on Logan's lap. I knew Kaylee didn't like that cause I saw her tense up. "Now, who wants to go first?" a boy asked. Kaylee raised her hand. "Go ahead. Pick anybody you want." the boy said and Kaylee nodded.

"Aria. Truth or Dare?" Kaylee asked me. "Truth," I said. "Is it true you kissed Logan while me and him were dating?" Kaylee asked me