You've Destoryed Me

It's been about  3 weeks since the phone call incident. Luckily, nothing happened and Logan and I were able to continue. I had told Kaylee that I was just talking to Logan about Michael since we always talk after a date with somebody. 

"Hey, what are you doing?" Logan asked me. I closed the textbook that was in my lap and moved it to my bed. "Studying, what does it look like I am doing?" I asked him. 

"Did I do something to upset you?" Logan asked as he sat on my bed. I shook my head. "Then what is it? Is it your time of the month?" Logan joked. "Fucking moron," I said rolling my eyes. I laid back on my bed and Logan crawled on top of me resting his chin on my stomach so he could look at me. 

"Get off." I groaned. "No. Tell me what's wrong." Logan said. "Nothing is," I said. Truly, nothing was. Well, at least I thought so. "Maybe, you are just sick?"Logan said.

 "I haven't been throwing up moron. I just am in a pissy attitude." I said. "And you usually aren't well at least to me. Unless I do something bad." Logan said. "But again, seriously. Is it almost that time? Cause you grow extra bitchy during that time." Logan stated. It was true. But I could tell that it wasn't that.

"No for the last time!" I groaned out. "Maybe you're pregnant." Logan joked. I leaned up and looked at him with a serious face. "Logan. Do you think I could be?" I asked him. He quickly shook his head.

 "We are careful. I mean you are on birth control." Logan said. "It's not 100% effective Logan. Things happen." I said. "Look, let's just go and get a pregnancy test. And if you are pregnant we can do something." Logan said.

By the sound of it, I think Logan would be there for me. He is my best friend. He would never leave me. Right? "Come on. Let's go quickly get one." I said shoving Logan off of me and running out the door. Logan and I quickly made our way tot he nearest pharmacy which was luckily only about 10 minutes away.

 The whole way there, I couldn't stop to think. I was so fucking stupid. My life will be ruined if I am pregnant. My mom will hate me. My father will hate me. I've ruined everything. I haven't even been in a full year of college yet. 

And Logan will hate me, for ruining his life as well. But I know, he won't leave me, he is my best friend. And I love him so much. And he loves me, and I trust him to be here for me when I need him the most.

 As soon as we bought the pregnancy test we both headed back to my dorm. Luckily Kaylee was in some club and she wasn't there at the moment. I ran into the bathroom and took the test. It was only a 1-minute test so we didn't have much time to learn our fate. 

Logan and I were currently sitting on my bed in complete silence staring at the small stick that sat on my dresser. My phone was sitting next to me and every few seconds I turned my head to see the timer waiting to go off. 

After what felt like an eternity the timer finally went off. I quickly got up from my bed and grabbed the stick and sat back on the bed. I had my hand covering what would tell me if I was pregnant or not. Logan kept staring at me. 

"Ready?" I asked him. Logan took in a deep breath and nodded. I moved my hand and the stick and results were now visible. Before I had taken the test, I was begging to get only 1 line. Cause I knew 2 lines meant that I was pregnant. 

And my life would be ruined forever. I'm not saying I don't want kids, cause I do. I have always wanted kids. But growing up, my parents told me something. And I had always hoped to stick by it. I was told that you must follow a simple list to succeed in life. And the list was...

1. Complete Highschool with a GPA of 3.5 or higher.

2. Go to a college on a scholarship

3. Get a job

3. Get a starter home

4. Get engaged/ married

5. have children.

But now looking at the results, I would have to change that list up. Instead of seeing that 1 line I was so hopefully begging to see, I saw 2 pink lines on the white surface. Logan and I stared at that damn stick for what seemed like ages. I wanted to speak, I wanted to move. But for some reason, my body wouldn't let me. After a few seconds, Logan turned to me and said 4 words that I wish I never heard.

"Get Rid Of It." Logan murmured. Now, if it was probably any other sentence in the world that didn't have anything to do with the sentence he just spoke, I probably would have stayed quiet and continued to stare at the stick. I turned to him in disgust.

 "Are you fucking kidding me?!" I yelled. "I don't want a kid Aria. Just go to the doctor and get rid of it." Logan said. "How can you say that?! It's your child! You want to kill your child!?" I yelled. I wasn't caring who would hear us. I was pissed that he would even recommend aborting our baby.

"That is not my child. Maybe it is my blood, but I want NOTHING to do with it. I don't want to be a father Aria. I'm not ready. We both barely started college. I have a girlfriend." Logan said. "You are the most selfish son of a bitch I have ever met," I said. "How?! That I want to make sure BOTH of our lives aren't ruined by  a stupid mistake!" Logan yelled. "OUR baby is NOT a mistake!" I yelled now crying. 

"Look Aria, keep it or abort it. I don't care anymore. But if you chose to keep it, we are done. And I'm not just talking about sex. I will no longer want to be your friend" Logan said. "It's me or the baby."

"I chose the baby, Logan. I don't care if you are my best friend. I don't care that I will lose you. And I also know that I have only known about this child for not even 5 minutes. But I will NOT kill an innocent child just because its parents were smart enough to use protection!" I yelled. 

"Then don't ever talk to me Aria. Keep the baby. I don't give a damn. And you will NOT tell Kaylee who the father is. I will not lose her just because you are stupid enough to keep that mistake." Logan said pointing at my stomach. "Get out Logan. I never want to speak to you again. I loved you so much. I thought this would bring us closer. I guess I was wrong." I said.

"What do you mean you loved me?" Logan asked. "I lied," I said. Logan looked at me confused. I laughed slitly. "I lied to you. I did like you. But I didn't want to ruin anyting. They say it's hard to fall out of love with somebody. But when you said that our baby was a mistake, I knew that you broke my heart. We are done, Logan. I never want you in my life or the babies life agian. I don't want to talk to you or see you again." I said. "And how are you supposed to do that? Huh? You are my girlfriend's roommate." Logan said.

"Then I'll move dorms. And if I continue to see you, I won't hesitate to move colleges." I said. "Are you serious?! All because of a baby!" Logan yelled. "You don't want him or her! If you did this would be a totally different conversation. But it isn't. So I want you to leave me alone. And your right. You aren't this babies' father. His or her father wouldn't call him or her a mistake." I said. Logan didn't say anything.

"Please just leave," I said. Logan didn't say anything to me before he left. I fell back on my bed and put my hand on my stomach. "It's just me and you, little pea. We can do this. I know daddy doesn't want you. But I do. I'll do my best to love you. And take care of you in any way possible." I said.

Logan may have broken my heart and almost completely destroyed me. But now I have a baby on the way. And I need to pick up my pieces and be ready for what comes next.