Unexpected Friendship

"How can you like him?" I asked her. "Cause he's cute. I mean he's so sweet and smart." She said. Smart? Logan is as dumb as a bag of rocks. I rolled my eyes and luckily Kaylee didn't notice.  "You are his best friend. Do you know if he is single?" Kaylee asked me.

I'm not sure if it was jealousy or what, but what came out of my mouth was not good. "Yeah, he's single. But he isn't somebody you should be with." I said. "Why? I've been his friend for a while. I didn't seem him with any other girls." Kaylee said. 

"He is single Kaylee. But he just uses girls for sex." I said. Kaylee sighed and looked down at the ground. "Kaylee, you can ask him out. But I'm just warning you. I don't want you getting hurt." I said. Which was true, if she started dating Logn, it was a for sure she would get hurt. One way or another.

"Are you sure he's like that?" Kaylee asked. "Yes, I've seen a bunch of girls leave his house all the time," I said. I am lying up a storm here. "Oh, maybe he's changed though?" Kaylee said. "Maybe. Ask him out. See what happens." I said. "Um, okay. I'll ask him out tonight." She said. Not Tonight. 

"Do it tomorrow. He's doing a lot tonight." I said and she nodded. "Let's finish this up. I'm getting tired and we still have a lot of unpacking to do." I said as the waitress brought over our food. As soon as it was placed down both of us devoured our food. For the most part of the car ride to the campus, we didn't eat. 

"That food was amazing," Kaylee said as we walked out of the restaurant and over to my car. "I know right? I don't go there often. It's pretty out of mine and Logan's price range." I said getting into the car. "Oh, was it too expensive?" She asked me and I shook my head. "I meant that it was a lot lower than I usually spend," I said. "I forgot you and Logan have money," Kaylee said. 

"So, let me drop you off at the dorm, I need to go talk to Logan for a few minutes," I said and Kaylee nodded. I dropped Kaylee off at our dorm and headed into the building that Logan was staying in.

As I was walking the halls I glanced quickly at each of the small placks on the wall that stated the number of the room. Finally, I reached Logan's. The room was at the end of the hall and seemed to be next to a room that seemed like there was smoke coming from it. Probably a bunch of potheads lives there. If it was a fire they would be running out screaming. I knock on Logan's door and wait for an answer. The door slowly opens and I see a small nerdy looking kid glare at me.

"Sorry, Lady. This is the boy's dorm. You don't belong here." He said. He began to shut the door but I quickly stuck my foot in between the door to stop him. "Actually I am here to see your roommate. His name is Logan." I said.

"LOGAN!" the boy yelled. I heard some footsteps and the door opened all the way. "He,y Aria. Come in." Logan said. I shoved past the boy and walked into Logan's room. "Nice room." I said. The whole room was completely done. Looks like he had time to do his room. "Have you eaten yet?" I asked Logan and he shook his head. "You should have etxted me.I would have rbougth you somehting." I said taking a seat on his bed.

"I was going to, but I didn't want to bother you guys." He said taking a seat next to me.

"So are you friends with her now?" Logan asked me.

"I guess. We did talk, mostly about past relationships." I said. I moved so I was sitting on Logan's lap. "But then she brought up something very interesting," I said. I was going to tell him. Maybe by his reaction, I could tell if he was interested in her or not.

"And what's that?" Logan asked me. "Kaylee seems to have a crush on you," I said. Logan started laughing. "You're joking right?" He asked me. I shook my head. "That's weird. I thought she always liked my brother Ryder. I mean she told me once that she thought he was hot." Logan said.  "You are so stupid," I said.  "How?" He asked me. "She was testing you stupid. To see your reaction. She wanted you to get jelaous." I said pecking his lips. "So what are you going to do about it?" I asked him. He shrugged. "Well either way she is tell you tomorrow." I said. 

"What why?" He aske dme. "I may or may not have told jher that she should ask you out," I said. 

"Why?" Logan groaned out. "Cause I can," I said kissing him again. He rolled his eyes. "One day those are going to get stuck in the back of your head,"I said. Logan chuckled. "Now I think I owe you a little thank you for going out with her," Logan said. "I think you do," I said.

LOGAN'S POV

I heard her slight moan as I continued to suck.

And damn did that sound turn me on. I could feel myself getting harder every time that sweet ass mouth let out a moan.

As I finished up leaving a hickey she moaned one more time.

"Don't stop." She let out.

"Don't really plan to," I said.

. Not wasting any time I ripped her outfit off.

"Fuck you are so hot," I said staring at her boobs.

"Hurry up I have to get back to Kaylee, she is going to be wondering where I am." She said.

I moved away from her and got up walking over to the door and locking it.

"I don't want my roommate walking in," I said before crawling back on top of her.

"We need to make this quick." She said taking off my shirt.

"Will do," I said taking off my pants and both of us went underneath the sheets.

I was still on top of her as she slipped off her bra and her perfect sides boobs were now showing. I started trailing kisses from her neck where I had left the hickey to where her breasts were.

"Logan!" She yelled out.

It didn't matter how loud she moaned cause the music would easily cover it.

"No teasing Logan." She said after I moved my hands into her panties.

I smirked as she trailed her hands down my abs and into boxers and moving her hand to grab my dick.

I groaned slightly when she started to move her hand up and down on my dick.

I soon couldn't take it anymore and I moved her hand from my boxers and I ripped the side of her underwear and took off my boxers and moved so my dick was at her core.

"Are you 100% sure you want this?" I asked her. And she quickly nodded.

Seconds later I rammed myself into her. She moaned loudly. "Logan" she moaned out.

I have had sex many times, but it has never felt this good. She was so tight and it felt so amazing to have her sweet cunt wrapped around my dick.

"Logan go faster." She said and I quickly speeded up slamming into her move faster than I was before. I pulled out and flipped her so she was on her knees.

I moved her ass close to me and smacked it and I could her Aria moan.

"Please Logan. Keep going !" She called out.

I grabbed my dick and shoved myself back inside of her and I threw my head back in ecstasy.

"Fuck." I groaned out.

"Logan," She said as I thrust into her.

"I'm...gonna...c..ummm!" She moaned out before I felt her cunt tighten around my dick. As she came I felt myself on the edge.

I slammed into her a few more times before I finally came. I pulled out and laid down next to Aria who was breathing heavily.

Sex was always fast and simple between us. But it was always amazing. "So, what are you going to do about Kaylee?" Aria asked me.

"I'm going to ask her out," I said.