Epilogue

Love can come in mysterious ways. I guess mine did. I never thought that I would fall for my best friend. Even the whole friends with benefits came as quite a surprise.

I remember everything that happened between me and Logan. All of the heartbreak that we went through, even as a couple. Arguing for weeks over something that can't be fixed.

Love is hard, and you have to work through a lot to make others happy. My whole life I've tried to make other's happy, I've put them above myself and forgot about making myself happy.

Logan loved me for a long time. As I loved him. You just need a little push. I guess it took the friends with benefits type of push to even get us going.

We were friends with benefits for over 8 years, 8 insane years. Both of us lost so much. We may have lost a baby, but in the end, both of us were happy.

"Logan, will you come here?" I called as I set up the table for dinner. Only a few seconds later, Logan appeared. He walked over toward me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Is there something you needed?" Logan asked me. I nodded. "I need you to go and get Colton. I've called him a few times, but no response. I think he has his headphones in." I told Logan and he nodded. "I'll be right back," Logan said before running upstairs to go get Colton.

As I set down the last plate, I admired my wedding and engagement ring. I loved them so much, they were so beautiful, Logan had gotten the engagement ring from his great-grandmother.

And the wedding ring he got from his mother. Both of the pieces of jewelry were expensive but so beautiful.

I placed everything else down and went over to the oven and pulled out the roast that had been in the oven for a few hours. As I set the roast down, both Logan and Colton entered the kitchen.

"He had his headphones on pretty loud. I can see why he didn't hear you. He didn't even hear me when I called his name inside of his room." Logan said as he placed Colton on the ground.

Colton went over to the table and sat in the chair.

"Colton, sweetie, don't keep your stuff up that loud, it could hurt your ears," I said to him and he nodded. "Okay mommy, I promise," Colton said.

"I love him so much," I said to Logan as I walked toward him and wrapped my arm around his waist. "Me too," Logan said before kissing me forehead. "I love you both so much,"

Dear Readers,

sorry, the epilogue/last chapter is so long. I was sorta not sure how to end it at all. But I've set it off for way too long and I did want to at least give you guys an ending. So here it is! I did cut this book a bit short. I was going to make it much longer, but when I started this book I made the characters too old for what I needed them to be, and what I had planned, would make no sense to the story lien. But I will be making another FWB book later on in the future. But I will also be working on my other books as well. If you have any questions about the ending or any knots that I dind't tie-up, please ask below and I will answer! Also, if you make covers please contact me. I need someone to make new covers for my books!