You've Broken My Heart...And Now You Need To Fix It

I didn't know what to say. How did she even find out? If I say that it's true, it could affect Logan's and Kaylee's relationships. Which I don't want at all. I want them to date and for Logan o be happy.

Kaylee and I just started to get along and she just started trusting me around Logan after she found out that he and I have had sex. But being drunk doesn't really help my case. Normally, I would like my ass off and hope for the best outcome, which would be for her to believe me.

I have done it before, but now I am hammered, and there is no way I can get out of this. "Why are you asking that Kaylee? Don't u want to ask something more interesting? Why ask something you already know the answer to?" I asked her.

"Aria, I already know you made out with my boyfriend and I want that dirty little mouth of yours to admit it," Kaylee said. "Kaylee, I never kissed Logan. I swear, I wouldn't do that to you. I'm your friend." I said. "BULLSHIT! I thought you were my friend, but all you want is my boyfriend." Kaylee yelled at me.

"Stop Kaylee. I never did shit yo you. So don't go around accusing me till you got proof." I said. Kaylee then grabbed her phone and unlocked it. She then handed me the phone and I saw aphoto on her screen of me straddling Logan.

We were fully clothed but you could clearly see us kissing. I sighed heavily knowing I had just lost the battle. But I don't plan to lose the war. I need to think of a smart way out. My drunken self may have gotten me into this mess, but my drunken self with getting myself out. "That was months ago Kaylee. And ti was 1 time, and a huge mistake!" I blurted out. Kaylee rolled her eyes.

Now, everybody in the room was quiet and looking at us, as if something was about to happen. "Please Kaylee, you have to believe me. I made a simple mistake. I know it's hard to believe, but I will do anything for you to believe me." I said.

"I want you to stop seeing Logan, forever," Kaylee said. "Kaylee. No." Logan said. "You don't get a say in this Logan! You let her kiss you! She is on top of you! The only way I know this can NEVER happen again is if you never see each other again." Kaylee said.

"Look, Kaylee. I really like you, and yes I made a mistake and It will NEVER happen again if you give me another chance. But I am NOT going to stop being friends with Aria. I have been her best friend for over 15 years and I will not throw that away for a relationship that may not even last." Logan said standing up.

Kaylee stood up as well and came close to him. "Then I guess we are broken up then. cause it's clear you chose her over me." Kaylee said. Kaylee turned around and started to walk out the door but Logan called her name.

Kaylee didn't stop and ended up slamming the door shut as she exited the house. "Don't worry, I'll go after her. She might listen to me more than you." I said getting off the small couch and pushing through the crowd of people surrounding us. As I went through I heard some words repeated over and over. Mostly gestured toward me.

"Whore"

"Slut"

"Cunt"

"Man Stealer"

And the list goes on, some worse than others. Some more dictated toward Logan. But of course, they are more toward me. After shoving through at least 40 people I finally got out the door. I open the door and ran outside where I could see Kaylee heading down the street. I quickly ran after her. When I finally caught up to her I grabbed her arm but she quickly turned around and shoved me.

"Don't you fucking touch me!" She yelled. "Kaylee, please. You have to understand. It was immediate. And it will never happen again." I said." I'm sorry Aria. But I can't trust you. I barely got over finding out that you even had sex with Logan. You guys were intimate. And the way you guys were kissing could have easily led to sex." Kaylee said. "I would have never let that happen, Kaylee. The kiss was something that should have never happened. And I hate myself of it. But you have to trust me. Nothing has happened between me and Logan since that kiss. No more kisses and especially no sex. I swear." I said.

I am going to hell for this. But I need to do this for Logan. I caused this. And I need to fix this. And now. "I guess it's just hard to trust you after I found out that you had sex with Logan. I am sorry for causing such a scene back here but I just didn't know what to think. " Kaylee said.

Right before I could say anything back I felt somebody touch my shoulder, I turn around and see a heavily breathing Logan. "Kaylee, please let me say something," Logan said trying to catch his breath. Kaylee looked at him and nodded.

"I know it's hard to trust us. I know and understand that. But after that kiss me and she had, I knew something immediately, I really care about you, Kaylee. So much. And I guess I was just doubting myself and I didn't know what I was doing, and I am so sorry for hurting you. But I don't want our relationship to end because of my stupid, stupid mistake. And when I kissed her I also noticed that I wanted to be with you, and only you. I will do anything to be with you Kaylee, except leave Aria. She is my best friend. And I know me and she has some history, but I don't want to ruin her's and I's friendship more than I already have." Logan said.

Kaylee didn't speak for a second. As if she was contemplating what to say and do. Seconds later, Kayle walked up to Logan and kissed him. "I forgive you, Logan. And for many reasons, but for one main reason is that I love you, Logan. I have for these last few weeks." Kaylee said.