Sessions For The Crazies

They tell you not to lie to your therapist, mostly because they think that it will make your life 100 times easier if you just tell them the truth. To be honest, I've been to a therapist. Only once.

Now, you may be wondering, why in the fuck would I have to go to a therapist?

My mother sent me to a therapist when I was 7 only a few years after my real father left. I was so depressed and I felt all alone, and her way of trying to help me was sending me to a fucking therapist.

Fucked up, right?

I didn't know if this therapist would be the same as my old one. But I know I'm going for completely different reasons, and this time, I'm not alone.

Logan and I stepped into the office. In front of us was a large desk with a woman sitting in an office chair behind the large desk. "Take a seat." She said to us without even looking up. Logan and I took a seat on the two chairs that sat in front of her desk.

The woman was working on paperwork. I wasn't able to see what she was writing, but I knew that it may be something of mine or Logan's.

"So, I guess we should get straight into this." The doctor said stopping what she was doing and looking at us. Neither Logan nor I said anything.

"I'm Dr.Linda. I am basically the group therapist around here. I also offer single therapy down here if you feel you need to tell me something you don't feel comfortable with when we are at group time." Dr.Linda said.

"How long will we be here?" I asked her.

"2 weeks. As long as you guys don't show any type of 'I'm going to do it again' signs. Your parents also have to sign off saying that they will take you back and that they will look out for future signs. But as well as you not showing any signs, you also have to participate in a group, you can't just sit there." She said.

"So, every day you will have the same schedule, you will wake up at 7 am. Then you will go to breakfast then there is group, then free time, then lunch, then group, then free time, then dinner, then group, then bathroom/shower time, then bed at 8." The doctor said.

"I know it's a lot. But there are schedules posted all over." Dr.Linda said.

"Will him and I be in the same group?" I asked her. She nodded.

"I tried to keep you guys together as much as possible. Especially with the rooms. Now look, I know that you guys had a baby together. And I don't want anything sexual going on in the rooms. If anything like that happens, I will have to separate you guys immediately." She explained.

I wonder if she's going to want to talk to us about the whole baby thing. I mean, of course, she is going to but I wonder if she's going to ask how everything even went down.

Our parents don't even mostly know about the whole friends with benefits thing. I wonder how they're going to react when they find out. I was completely terrified of speaking about Kayden. I hated talking about him, or even thinking about him.

It broke my heart every single time. I just wanted to forget. Forget everything that happened. But I know every single day, that when I wake up, the first thing I'm going to think about is Kayden.

"What will you be talking about in these groups sessions? Will it be just us? Or will be a bunch of other people? And who will be leading the group?" I asked Dr. Linda.

I didn't want all of my business to go around about 20 other people. I barely wanted our parents to know. Mostly because I hated the idea of being judged.

Being laughed at for even being pregnant at a young age. I also didn't want their sorrow or pity. I don't want people feeling bad for me.

"Each group has about 10 people, and you talk about why you committed suicide or tried to least. If you will do it again, and ways it will help you get past this. And I will lead some of the groups, but there's also another helper who will be helping as well. Because there are about 40 patients here, and I will not be able to lead every single group." Dr. Linda said.

I looked over to Logan and he was just staring. I knew he was as uncomfortable as I was. He didn't want to be here and neither did I.

"Since you guys already skipped dinner, I have some food for you. You can eat the food inside of your room and then leave it outside of your door after you're done. And then it's time for bed. It's about 7:15 right now and lights are out at eight. So hurry up and take the food back to your room and go eat." Dr. Linda said as she handed us two plates.

The plates had the exact same type of food. The food on the plate was a peanut butter sandwich, crackers, and white milk.

Logan and I stood up from our seats and headed out of the office. We didn't stop as we head into our room and sat on the bed. We were both sitting on my bed, as we looked at our food.

" This food looks like shit. I don't get how we're supposed to eat this for the next two weeks. This is going to be hell. This is what my mother used to give me when I was younger back when I didn't give two shits. I'm going to die here of starvation if I seriously have to eat this every single day." I said as I picked up the peanut butter and jelly sandwich and examined it. Logan chuckled.

" Yeah, maybe we can see if anybody can sneak us some food in because this is going to make me throw up. But right now I guess we have to eat it. We haven't eaten in forever, and I'm starving. It's either this, or we wait to see what they have for breakfast tomorrow. Which I bet it won't be any better. They have 40 patients to feed as the doctor said. They probably don't have the budget to give us sirloin steaks or something like that. We're going to have to get used to the 'great value' food." Logan said as he ate a bite of a sandwich.

I watched him as he ate it to see if he thought it was gross. He didn't seem to throw up the food, he just swallowed it. After eating a bite of the sandwich he then grabbed the milk carton and opened it and take it took a sip of it.

"Eat Aria. They're going to take our food away soon. I don't want you to go to bed starving." Logan said and I nodded. I took a bite of the sandwich and noticed it wasn't that bad.

I still did miss the food I was used to. But I guess I don't deserve that, according to people here. After eating the rest of my sandwich and eating three of the 10 crackers I was given and drinking the entire carton of milk, I grab mine and Logan's trays and put them outside at the door.

Logan ate and drink all of his food. I guess he was really hungry. About the time we finished eating, it was about 7:55. There were men and women walking around going into their rooms.

All of the lights shut off except the one little lamp that was left in our room. Logan and I crawled into our bed. Logan and I were facing each other and Logan just smiled at me.

"Don't worry Aria, we will get through this together. I promise. Forever and always." Logan said before closing his eyes. I signed before turning and facing the wall. Forever and always...

Hey Guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter, I no longer have an updating schedule. Yes, the chapters will still stay somewhat long, and I am hoping to have a chapter out each week. I've just gotten quite busy and don't want to rush the chapters out. :)

Sorry that this chapter was a bit of a filler, but this type of stuff happens. Also, the next chapter will reveal a lot of the true feelings of Aria and Logan.

Many things will soon have light shed on it.