Break Ups Turns To Make Ups

"Kaylee, I don't really want to answer that. You should already know the answer." Logan said. Of course, he would choose me. I know that. "Not surprising," Kaylee said under her breath. "Look, I've known her for more than 15 years. I've known you for barely a year. You can't expect me to choose you over her. Even if we are dating." Logan said.

"Look, I shouldn't' have asked that. My fault. But I guess it's hard to even comprehend this. Like, how the fuck is I suppose to trust you?! You are ALWAYS around her. You guys could be having sex behind my back and I would never know." Kaylee said.

"I'm not that fucked up Kaylee," Logan said. Great sentence Logan. You basically just called yourself fucked up. I rolled my eyes hoping neither Kaylee or Logan saw me do it.

"Can you just explain everything?" Kaylee asked. I nodded. 

It was a party and both of us had gotten drunk. We ended up having sex. I didn't even know it was him actually. I thought it was my boyfriend at the time whose name was Joel. And Logan had a girlfriend too named Amanda. Who was actually a complete bitch." I said. "So it wasn't intentional?" Kaylee asked. Did she not just hear me? 

I swear I just said it was an accident and BOTH of us were intoxicated. But of course, let me say it again cause I wasn't heard. 

"Yes, it was a complete accident," Logan said. Logan knew that if I was to answer, I would say something sarcastic. He also knows that I don't like to repeat myself. And that when I do, I usually come off as a bitch. At least that's what my mom says.

"But how can I trust you? You are always hanging out. She always is near you and you guys are so close ALL the time." Kaylee said. "It's cause we are best friends. It's not because I want to fuck him or something like that." I said. "Aria. You are not making this better." Logan said. Logan placed his head in his hands which meantone thing, he was getting irritated. 

"Well look, she should trust you and have no problem with us being close. What happened is never going to happen again. I don't even remember what happened that night." I said.

 "Shes right Logan. I should trust you. I guess I keep thinking that you are just using me." Kaylee said. "What the fuck gave you that idea?" Logan almost yelled. 

"I mean, I heard rumors that you use to use girls for sex. And when I heard that you had sex with Aria, I figured you used her too. And I don't want to be used." Kaylee said. 

"Are you fucking kidding me! I would never do that to you. And if you truly think that I would EVER do that to you, then maybe we shouldn't be together. Yes, I had sex with Aria. It was ONE goddamn time. I mean shit, you have to get over it. I've fucked other girls. I actually saw one of my ex's on campus. What are going to do when she steps 10 feet in front of me? Call me a cheater?" Logan said sarcastically. "I didn't mean it like that,," Kaylee said

"Then how did you mean it, Kaylee? I came here to make things right. Cause I really like you. Cause I want to continue to date you. Not to be told that I used girls. Cause guess what, I DIDN'T. It's a fucking RUMOR! Not the fucking truth." Logan yelled. 

"Logan calm down. If you truly want to get back with her, yelling at her isn't going to make that happen."I said. Logan laid back into the seat. "Logan, I am so sorry. I want us to continue to date. I really like it. And I can see us int he future. But I have trust issues. And if you can't handle that, then we shouldn't' date." Kaylee said.

"I can handle that, but you have to get over me and Aria hooking up. It meant nothing I promise you that." Logan said. Logan took Kaylee's hand into his and she smiled. "I guess we can try again," Kaylee said blushing like a fucking school girl. I rolled my eyes. 

"Good. Are we still on for the date tonight?" Logan asked. Kaylee nodded. "Can't wait. I guess I have to go back to the dorm. I'll see you at the restaurant?" Kaylee asked Logan.

Logan shook his head. "No, I'll pick you up from your dorm," Logan stated. "That's fine. I'll see you then." Kaylee said before grabbing her purse and walking off. "That went better than I expected," Logan said as soon as Kaylee left the diner. "Yup, but what now?" I asked him. "What do you mean?" Logan asked me. "Are we stopping this friend with benefits? I mean since she found out."  I ask Logan. "No, absolutely not. I really enjoy the friends with benefits Aria. Not just because the sex is fantastic, but because I see a whole new side of you." Logan said.

"How does it show a whole new side of me?" I asked him.  I never knew he felt like this. When Kaylee found out about us, I figured he would want to stop the friends with benefits as soon as possible to focus on his relationship with her. I know even if we continue, we are going to be a lot more careful. She is going to be on the lookout even if she says she trusts us.

"I mean, that you are more comfortable around me, and I'm not saying you weren't before we started this but you don't really care anymore if I see you naked or something like that," Logan said. "Well, why would I hide something that you have already seen 1000 times?" I questioned Logan. "But still, some girls even after sleeping with the same guy multiple times are still too shy to show their bodies," Logan said. "How do you know that?" I asked him. "My older brother. He talks a lot when he is bored. It makes you just want to shove a sock into his mouth." Logan said and I chuckled. 

"He does talk a lot doesn't he?" I joked. "Michael just doesn't know when to shut the fuck up sometimes," Logan said. "That is true. Come on, you have to get ready for your date." I said getting out of the booth. "Now that she knows I have had sex, do you think she is going to want me to sleep with her?" Logan asked me.  "Well now that she knows that you stuck your dick in her friend, she might not want to. And I may or may not have told her that you like to sleep around." I said. Logan sighed. "Thanks, Aria," Logan said sarcastically. "Sorry, she asked me basically the same thing, and I didn't know what to tell her. She's a viring Logan." I told him.

"Seriously? Wow. Now I feel bad." Logan said. "Don't," I said. "She wanted to know if having sex with you tonight was a good idea, and I told her no," I said. "Why? Is it because you don't want me sleeping with other girls? She's a virgin so it's not like you are going to catch a disease." Logan said. I stopped walking. "So you are going to sleep with her?" I asked Logan. Logan stopped walking as well and turned around. "I was thinking about it. I mean the only reason why we said we didn't want each other having sex is because of an STD. But again, she doesn't have any." Logan said. 

"Fuck you, Logan," I said before turning the other way and storming off. I heard Logan call my name a couple of times. But me being so damn stubborn, I didn't turn around. After walking about 20 feet I felt somebody grab my arm and turn me around.

"I'm kidding Aria. I'm yours. Sexually. Not relationship wise. But you know what I mean." Logan said. I looked at the ground. I sighed. "I would never do that to you. We've been doing this for years." Logan said. "So you don't want more? You aren't getting sick and tired of the same girl." I asked almost breaking down in tears. Logan raised my head up so I was now looking into his eyes. "Babe, I could never get tired of you," Logan said before kissing me.