"It Was 1 TIME!"

"Kaylee. Look, I don't think it's such a good idea. I mean who knows, he could have gonorrhea or some type of disease." I said. "I doubt that Aria," Kaylee said. "It's not just that. He has had sex before, and you haven't'. He might not want to have sex with a virgin." I said. "I didn't think of that," Kaylee said. "But he's dating me, doesn't he expect sex?" Kaylee asked me.

"No, just because you are dating him. Doesn't mean you have to have sex with him. And he understands that." I said. "I want to tell you the real reason I want to have sex with him. And it's not because I want to lose my virginity. It's because I think he is having sex with another girl." Kaylee said. "Why would you think that? I mean he's always around you." I said.

"Not always, that's why these last few days I have been clingy. And usually I'm not a clingy person, but I think he's having sex with another girl cause I won't give him sex. I know around 6 every night, he goes back to his dorm." Kaylee said.

"He probably wants a break, Kaylee. I doubt he is cheating." I said. "But you said before that he has cheated," Kaylee said. "You need to trust him. Look, a few years ago, Logan made a mistake. And you need to understand that. But you need to trust him or your relationship will NOT work." I said. "I guess you're right.I'll talk to him," Kaylee said.

I nodded. "Now come on, let's go get you something to wear for your first date with Logan," I said. Kaylee clapped her hand and we walked out to my car. We both got in and I drove down to the mall which was about 20 minutes away.

"So, what type of store do you want to go into?" I ask her.

"Good Will maybe." Kaylee said. Right, she doesn't have money.

"How about we go to Forever 21?" I asked her.

"I don't have the type of money for that store. Their dresses are WAY to expensive." Kaylee said. I gave her a small smile. "I'll pay for it," I said and Kaylee thanked me. I mean, it's the least I can do since I am sleeping with her boyfriend.

As we walked into the store, I saw so many cute outfits. I told Kaylee to grab what she wanted and that it was on me. As I was looking around my phone started to go off. I saw that it was my mother.

"Hey, Mom."

"Hey, Sweetheart."

"Is there something you need?"

"I was going to tell you that your father and I are going on a trip in the next few weeks. We are going on a cruise and our phones won't really work."

"That sounds like fun."

"Should be. I just hope your father doesn't sleep the whole time."

"We can cross our fingers." I joked.

"So what are you doing?"

"I am shopping with my friend. She 's going on a date tonight and I am helping her pick out an outfit."

"Who is the friend?"

"Kaylee. You don't know her."

"Who is she going on a date with?"

"Logan."

"Please tell me nothing is going on with you guys."

"Nothing is going on mom. I promise. What happened last year was a mistake. It was an accident. Logan and I got drunk and we didn't mean to have sex." I said.

"I believe you, sweetheart,"

"I'll see you in the next few weeks mom," I said before hanging up.

"You had sex with Logan?!" I heard somebody say. I turned around and saw Kaylee standing behind me. "I.I.I," I said but the rest of the sentence didn't seem to come out. "Just don't. I can't believe you lied to me. I asked you if anything has happened between you guys. But you lied." Kaylee said.

"I am so sorry. It was for 1 time! 1 year ago! We were both drunk. We both made a mistake." I pleaded. "I hate both of you! This whole time he could have been screwing you!" Kaylee yelled. "I would never do that to you!" I yelled. "I'm done, with both of you," Kaylee said before throwing down the clothes she had in her hand and walked out the door. FUCK!!!

I quickly picked up the clothes and put them back into the tables. I pulled out my phone and texted Logan.

Aria - Logan, we have a bit of an issue. Kaylee found out that you and I had sex 1 year ago.

Logan - how the fuck did she find out!

Aria - I was on the phone with my mother and she overheard our conversation.

Logan - goddamnit aria. What the fuck have you done?!

Aria - don't logan. you and I are BOTH at fault. You don't get to pull that innocent shit with me.

Logan - whatever, ill try and fix it

Aria - No, it's better if we do it together, tha we can both exlain.

Logan - Fine. Find her now. Then meet me at my dorm in 1 hour. Text me if you haven't found her by then.

Aria - Fine. And Logan... please don't be upset with me. I never meant for her to find out. I wouldn't want to destroy your relationship like that. I care too much about you

Logan - I know aria. And I'm sorry I flipped out on you. Just please find her. I really like spending time with her. We just have to tell her it was 1 time and that it was a year or two ago.

Aria - before she walked out I told her that it was 1 time and it was a mistake. I just hope she belehevs us.

Logan- same

As I put my phone in my pocket and started back over to my car and got in. Once I got back to the campus I started looking around and asking people if they had seen her. I didn't really know where to look. Finally after 25 minutes of searching I eneded up going to a small dinner about 5 minutes from campus.

As I entered the small diner, I saw the back of Kayleighs head. As I walked closer to her, I saw mascara marks coming down her face. She had been crying.

I feel so bad. I hurt her.

" Kaylee?" I called out. Kaylee lifted her head and looked at me. And I got a better view of her face. Along with the mascara running down her face, you could see the tear streaks as well.

" Kaylee, I'm so sorry I never told you. But it was one time. Logan and I want to talk to you. Please come with me. We want to explain everything." I said.

Kaylee sighed. "Fine. You guys have 10 minutes. But I can leave whenever I want." Kaylee said.

I nodded.

"Yeah. Absolutely." I said.

"But, I'm not coming with you. Logan has to come here." She said. I nodded. I pulled out my phone and texted Logan to meet us at the dinner and explained that she wanted to meet here and not at the dorms.

"He said that's fine and that he would be here in 10 minutes." I said. Kaylee nodded. I then took a seat across from her.

10 MINUTES LATER

As Logan entered the dinner the silence was broken.

"Logan, I don't even know what to say to you right now." Kaylee said.

"Kaylee, I am so sorry. I knew I should have told you. But I was stupid not to. Cause I thought it would be a deal breaker between me and you. That you either wouldn't want to date, or that you would make me chose between dating you and hanging out with Aria." Logan said.

"If I made you chose, what would you answer be?" Kaylee asked