I Made A Mistake

I guess after that incident, Kaylee threatens him. I heard rumors that she told him that if he ever did that again, she would break up with him. And surprisingly it worked. But the hate from the other students didn't stop. Especially from Cordelia. I got comments about being a fat whore or other comments that ranged in those sentences. Some guys wanted to see if the rumors were true so they would usually push me up against the lockers and pull up my shirt. 

What hurt the most, is that Logan was usually always there. Standing across the hallway, letting it happen. I was lucky enough that Michael would usually come and save me. He and I have gotten closer as time passed. I told him about what Cordelia said to me and I told him it may not be best for us to continue to be friends. But he assured me that he would not let Cordelia hurt me or make me feel bad. He has done his best, but he is not always around.

And for the most part, Cordelia doesn't hate on me because of Michael anymore. Mostly because she has a new boy toy named Jayden. I guess the worst part of my day is when I have to walk to my first class. It usually starts at 8:05 but the teacher is always late so it usually starts at 8:10. Which of course I don't mind.

I finished grabbing my books from my bed and then left my dorm. Again, as I walked through the hallways and out of the campus dorms, everybody glared at me. People whispered behind my back. Saying horrible and hateful stuff. But there are some people who feel bad for me. Everybody knows that the baby daddy left me. Some makeup stories saying I purposely got pregnant. Others were that he got me drunk. Just some times they were more hateful than others.

I was almost to the classroom when I felt somebody shove me. I was unlucky enough to fall to the ground but lucky enough to put my hands out before my stomach could hit the ground hard.

"What the hell?!" I yelled turning around to see Cordelia smiling. "Oops. Sorry. I didn't mean to do that." She said. She turned to her friends and laughed. I began to cry hoping my baby was okay. I slowly got up and put my hand on my stomach. "I hope nothing bad happened to the little runt," Cordelia said. She then shoved me again so my back was up against the locker. "I told you to stay away from Michael. But you didn't seem to listen. So if you take something away from me, I will take something away from you. So, let's start with that precious baby of yours." Cordelia said smirking.

She then grabbed my shoulders and slammed me up against the lockers. The impact made me cry out loud. Seconds later I felt Cordelia's grip no longer on my shoulders. I opened my eyes and saw Logan standing in front of me. "Are you okay?" He asked me. I didn't know what to say, he could be pranking me. Hoping that I would believe him. Then he would call me a whore.

I just nodded. He placed his hand on my stomach and sighed. He turned around and looked at the crowd that has formed around us. "You guys could have been the death of an innocent child! What the hell is your guy's problem?!" He yelled. "Why the fuck do you care so muhc!? Last week you were calling her a whore!" Cordelia yelled. "When you put MY child in danger then we have a problem," Logan yelled.

Everybody gasped as soon as he said: "my".

"That's your little runt in there?" Cordelia asked. Logan didn't say anything. Cordelia laughed knowing that it was true. Logan turned to me and grabbed my hand pulling me out of the hallway. We made our way to his dorm. He brought me inside and into his room.

"Are you guys okay?" He asked me. He walked over toward me and again placed his hand on my stomach. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath in. "We're fine Logan. And since when do you even give a shit? Only months ago you told me to kill our baby." I said. 

"I am so sorry Aria. I made a mistake. I love you so much. And I want to be a father to this baby. I guess the popularity got to me. I never wanted to hrut you." He said. "You called me a whore Logan," I said. "I know Aria. I know that I said that. I never meant it." he said. He then opened his eyes and looked at me. "I want you. I want to be with you. I want to be a father to this baby Aria. I need you in my life. I'll end everything with Kaylee. I'll do anything. I love you." Logan begged. 

"Logan, I love you too. But you broke my heart. You were my best friend. You should have been there for me no matter what." I said. Logan sighed. "I know Aria. What else do you want me to say?" Loga asked me. "Please just don't leave me again," I said. I was now beginning to cry. Logan wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

"You need to break up with Kaylee," I said. I didn't want to hurt her. But not letting her know that Logan loves me and wants to be with me, will hurt her even more if she doesn't find out now. Right before Logan could say anything was there was a loud banging at the door.

"Who do you think that is?" I asked Logan. "My guess would be Kaylee. I did yell in the middle of the hallway that you were pregnant with my child. So I guess she was bound to find out." Logan said. "OPEN UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" A loud voice yelled. I could tell it was definitely Kaylee.

"Guess it's time to explain everything to her," I said and Logan nodded. Both of us took a deep breath in before leaving his room and opening the front door.