Bathroom Secrecy

Everything was so in the moment. I was so mad at Logan for using me and getting mad at me. Maybe I should be a little more considerate about his feelings, but after him telling me everything in the room it made me feel like shit.

My best friend has treated me like shit, the one person who was always supposed to be there for me and not be an awful person did exactly what I didn't want him to do.

And under complete surprise here we are not even 5 minutes later, making out in the bathroom. I can't seem to stop thinking that once again he is using me. Every kiss and every time he told me he loved me may have just been another ploy in his sick little game to keep me tied down to him.

I hate myself for even kissing him back. But before things can spiral even more out of control I shove Logan off of me. "Don't you dare touch me, Logan. I've had enough. I am tired of being used!" I yelled. "Shush!" Logan said. "Don't fucking shush me!" I yelled loudly. "Aria, look I'm sorry about kissing you but we don't want anybody to know that we are both in here at the same time. Now, do we?" Logan asked me.

I shook my head. "Get out Logan," I said. "Aria, please. Don't hate me. Don't push me away. We need each other. We're going to be in this hell for at least a week. We need to stick together." Logan said as he walked toward me. "You may need me, but I sure as hell don't need you, Logan," I said as I walked toward the shower.

"Now, leave. I don't want you in here when I get a shower." I said getting into the shower and turning the water on. "No Aria. You aren't going to shove me away! I get it, I fucked up. I used you, I wish I could go back and change things but it doesn't work like that!" Logan yelled.

I didn't say anything as I kept my back toward him. He didn't say anything for a few seconds after that. I thought he had left but I soon realized he didn't when I felt him breathing down my neck.

"You're mine Aria. I need you. You need me. We can't do this alone. We just lost our baby. I can't lose you too." Logan said before trailing kisses down my neck.

I turned around and looked him in the eyes. "You won't ever lose me, Logan. Just please don't hurt me. Don't use me and throw me away." I pleaded as I looked into his eyes with pain.

"I promise. Forever and Always." Logan said.

"Forever and Always," I said before kissing him on the lips.

Logan trailed his fingers down my stomach and to my aching dripping core. His fingers quickly made their way inside of me before he trusts them in and out of me multiple times making me moans out his name in pure pleasure.

I couldnt' wait to have him inside of me. It's been too long. I've missed him in more ways than one. Sex will help. I keep repeating this inside of my head. It will put all of the pain and reget away just for a few minutes. Knowing that I haven't had sex in a little bit I knew that it wouldn't take me long to come.

Especially since I use to be so used to having sex every day with Logan. He kept thrusting his fingers in and out of me deeper and deeper each time. And I soon felt the same tightness in my stomach that I so deeply missed. I was so close to coming, but I knew I had to be quick because anybody could walk in.

Then Logan and I would be separated. That is really the last thing I want. I rocked my hips to get me there faster.

"I'm coming." I moaned out.

Within seconds I felt the pressure in my stomach gone. Logan pulled his fingers out of me and kissed me. "Why can't we have actual sex?" I asked him. "We don't want to risk anything. You aren't on birth control and we don't have condoms." Logan said.

I nodded. Right before we could do anything else I heard the door open and close.

"I don't know. I guess the group is okay. I do hate talking about my feelings though. It's not like anybody really fucking cares. I just want to go home and see my daughter. I miss her." a female said.

"I know. I miss my brother. He's so young and doesn't understand much. He's really the only family I have left. Especially since my father is in jail and my mother works the corners at night. I need to be home with him, not here in this hell hole." another's said.

Then after a few seconds, I heard both of the showers on either side of us turn on. "We have to quickly get out of here Logan. They can't hear or see us." I said quietly and Logan nodded.

Logan and I both quickly stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around us and ran down the hall to our room shutting the door.

"We have to get dressed and go see that doctor still," Logan said and I nodded.

Logan and I quickly got dressed before heading down the hall to the therapist's office. We stood in front of the door.

"I don't know if I can do this," I said.

"We are in this together," Logan said before opening the door.