Back To Normal?

2 Weeks Later

I can't explain it to be totally honest. It's like the bitch bug bit me. For the past few days, all I've wanted to do was get the fuck out of here. I feel like I'm trapped, and truthfully I am.

I have no way out of this hell hole. And the only time I get a release is when Logan and I have sex in the showers, which is usually daily but it still is hard to be around all of the crazies that reside in these halls.

The meetings are complete shit by the way. We've barely talked in group except for the first few days. After that, the lady who lost her husband talked a lot and so did the directors.

I spoke to Dr.Mansfield ever so often, but whenever I did talk to her I put on a face. I acted like everything was okay.

I wasn't acting like I had nightmares every night of my son dying over and over. Or that for some uncertain reason I can't stop thinking about sex.

Yeah, it's kinda weird. The main thing that's been helping me in this hell hole is sex. It takes my mind off of the idea that my baby is dead and that I am stuck in some type of mental hospital.

Even if it's only a few minutes, it does help.

But luckily, today is the day. Logan and I are leaving. Dr.Mansfield told us that we were free to go and live our lives. And that if we were ever feeling upset, we had to come back and talk to her, or get a therapist of our own. And knowing Logan's crazy-ass parents, they are probably going to force a therapist down Logan's and I's throats.

Logan and I are now waiting in the lobby of the hospital, begging that they show up soon. "I'm thinking about calling a fucking Uber in the next few minutes. They need to hurry the fuck up." Logan complained.

Logan did the same as me, he seemed to become more of a dick toward things. I guess I'm lucky, he's nice to me at least. After waiting another good 5 minutes, Logan's parents finally made their way into the hospital. Logan's mother's face lit up and she rushed over and hugged both of us.

"Oh! I am so glad to see you both!" She said excitedly.

" Great, you're finally here. We were waiting forever." Logan said, not even acknowledging his mother's comment. Logan's mother seems to be taken back instantly by the comment.

She was probably shocked by that something like that would come out of Logan's mouth. Before this, Logan isn't used to usually being so nasty and mean. Which is why my guess is why she was so shocked.

" Logan, why are you so rude? Aren't you happy to see us? It's been two weeks." Logan's mother asked Logan. Logan shook his head.

"Of course I'm not happy to see you guys, you left us there. Now can we just go home? I'm sick and tired of staying here. It's been too long. I just wanna go back home, and stay in my own bed." Logan said.

Logan's mother sighed and nodded. All of us headed out of the hospital and into the car. I was surprised at Logan's father who didn't say anything. But I guess he didn't want to start anything with Logan at the moment.

I guess both of them saw that Logan was in a bad mood, and if they were to start something it would easily lead into a fight. My guess is they didn't wanna start something especially after they haven't seen him in two weeks.

As we got into the car we all sat down and we sat in complete silence as Logan's mother started up the car and drove out of the parking lot. After a few minutes of silence Logan's mother finally spoke up.

" so, are you gonna tell us what happened there? I know a lot probably happened. I hope they did help you guys a lot. I know it's probably scary being there. " Logan's mother said as she looked at us through her mirror.

" of course it was weird in there, are you insane! You left us there, you did nothing. You have no right to say anything." Logan said angrily. This is going to be a long ride...

After about 20 minutes of the car ride, we finally arrived at Logan's house. Logan and I got out of the car. When Logan got out of the car he slammed the door shut. Logan grabbed my arm and drive me upstairs. As soon as we got inside Logan slammed the door shut in through our stuff on the bed.

" Why are you so mad? They did nothing to you. Sure they left us there, but they had to. The hospital was making them." I asked Logan. Logan looked at me in the fire in his eyes.

" I'm just pissed off. And who cares if I'm mad at them or not? They're shitty parents and they know it. My father doesn't give a damn about me and my mother has never tried to be a mother in her life, it only now started since we lost Kayden. Why should I give a shit if they care or not? They've had their time, so why should I even try." Logan said ranting on.

" but Logan, there your parents. I know your father doesn't seem like he cares about you, but he does. And your mother, I know you don't have the most amazing relationship with her, but she's better than my mother. You should be grateful. You live in this huge house, I'm not like you. I'm not rich, you're just ungrateful Logan." I said.

I knew this was going to start a fight with him, and I didn't want that. But either way, he had no right to speak to his parents like that. I know he was upset, but he didn't have to take it out on people who didn't deserve it, I thought.

Logan was now fuming. "Shut the fuck up or Aria, you have no right to speak. You have a shitty relationship with your mother. You and I both know that. You've hated her for a long time, you know she hates you too. You don't get to tell me how to run my relationship with my parents when you don't have one with your mother. And then on the other hand with your father, he's not even around. So really, you had no right to judge me." Logan said harshly.

By the end of his speech, I felt like I was on the verge of tears. No, more like I knew. I was so angry and upset at the same time. For the last few weeks, Logan has been looking after me, and now it's back to him treating me like shit. I can't believe he would ever say something like that to me. He knew how I'm not close to my mother and I don't like to talk about it. And how horrible it was, and now he chose to rub it in my face.

Logan's eyes are still fuming, and I stood up since I was so angry. Instead of letting the sadness take over, but this time I let the anger.

I stood up from the bed and went over to Logan slapped him hard. Leaving a red handprint on his face. I was so upset, and I couldn't deal with staying here with him. I grab my bag full of clothes and walked out of the room.

I headed down the stairs and into the hallway were a few of the family members were. They were standing in front of the door, probably still speaking about what happened in the car ride.

I now had tears coming down my face, and I look like a total wreck. I was incredibly upset by the way Logan to treat me. I'm not used to him treating me like this.

Every once and a while he would say something mean, but that's how he was. Logan was bipolar and he would instantly change within seconds. Usually, Logan would say something rude but instantly apologize.

But this time it wasn't like that. Logan said something means that he knows that I'm insecure about, and he didn't even say sorry. His facial expression didn't change. And he knew what he said, he wasn't sorry at all. And that's what made me most upset, Logan didn't care that I was upset. Or the words that he said he knew would hurt me.

I was all alone, and I knew it. I needed something to make me feel better. I needed someone to take my mind off of things. I can't be around him right now. He's hurt me too much, and at this point, I had to have some time alone.