Ending the FWB?

Logan's POV

"Hey, Logan!" I heard Kaylee say. I turned around and saw Kaylee standing in a short pink dress. She had a large smile on her face. "Hey, it's good to see you," I said and she walked closer and gave me a tight hug. After a few seconds, I hugged her back.

We both pull away from the hug and look at each other. "So, how have you been?" She asked me as we begin to walk into the restaurant.

"Good, I guess life has been pretty hectic," I told her.

"So, tell me how life has been." She told me.

Before I started to tell he things, both of us took a seat at one of the tables at the restaurant.

"So, Logan, as I asked earlier. How is life going? Catch me up on things." Kaylee said.

"Well, that depends on how far you want to go back," I told her.

" tell me everything after you guys lost Kayden. I don't know much about what happened, and I'm interested" she told me.

" well, after we lost Kayden both aria and I was completely broken down. For about a week all we did was lay in bed. We didn't talk to anybody, and we barely ate. And then the day of his funeral it made things even worse."

" how many people came to the funeral?" Kaylee asked me.

" A lot. But during that time, I wasn't counting. I do know that my entire family and Aria's family did end up coming. It was a huge turnout. I remember that because I remember a bunch of people surrounding us. Telling us they were so sorry for our loss. I don't member much after that, especially the funeral, I just remember sitting on the ground next to Aria as she cried."

" that's awful Logan. I'm so sorry that you have to go through that. I guess that losing a child must hurt a lot. Especially since you loved Kayden so much." Kaylee said.

" it was a lot to lose him. I will admit that. And after the funeral, Aria and I went home. Aria and I talked for a few minutes and then we did some things and then aria finally decided after a while, that she can't live like this anymore. She felt like Kayden was the only thing left in the world for her, and now that he was dead, she had nothing. Especially after I was so mean to her for a few months. She told me that she didn't want to live anymore."

" and of course, I couldn't live without her. I had already lost my son, and I couldn't lose her too. So when aria mentioned that she was going to go into the bathroom to commit suicide, and I knew I couldn't talk her out either, I decided to go in there with her. I had nobody left in the world except her. My parents weren't there. I mean they were there, but they weren't there. If that makes any sense at all." I told her.

"No Logan, that makes a lot of sense. I know what you mean, my parents are like that. They are just so caught up in their own lives that don't seem to give a damn about me. The only reason that they took somewhat of an interest in me in the past year was when I told them that you cheated on me." Kaylee said.

"Yeah, I do want to say that I am sorry about that. You are so sweet and kind Kaylee. You are a really good girlfriend, and I shouldn't' have cheated on you. Now don't get it wrong, I don't regret it. I don't regret anything." I told her.

"So you'd get Aria pregnant all over again, even knowing that you would lose Kayden?" Kaylee asked me. I nodded.'

"I know it doesn't make a lot of sense, but to me it does. Losing a child is hard, but it is still a person. Kayden meant a lot to me, he was one of the two people in the world that I cared about." I told her.

"Who's the other person?" She asked me.

"Aria, she is my person I guess you could say. She's been with me through everything even though I've put her through complete and utter hell. I've been so mean to her, I dragged her through my messes and never said sorry. I'm surprised she even let me back into her life when she was pregnant with Kayden. I thought she was never going to speak to me again, especially after what I said other."