Finally

•WEI YING•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a while I finally stop crying like a baby. Lan Zhan just sat there quietly while hugging me tight. Even though he didn't say anything the hug still comforted me.

'Lan Zhan now that you finally remember everything I think it's time to fulfill your promise.' I playfully said. Fair ears turned red as I knew he remembered our promise to each other years ago.

Before Lan Zhan went missing a day before that, he and I made a promise that when we grow up he will finally claim me as his by marking me. After he went missing I held on to that promise up until now. It's the only thing that kept me going well not until I found out that Wen Ruohan was the one who kidnapped him.

After knowing Lan Zhan was still alive my hopes came back and I started to train hard so I could take him back. It was very hard for me especially when I found out that he lost his memories. The memories that we shared and cherished together.

'Wei Ying are you sure?' I snap out of my thoughts as I heard Lan Zhan. I hugged him tight.

'Yes now please fulfill it. I want you Lan Zhan. Make me yours....' After that I kissed Lan Zhan hard.

Soon the kiss turned into an aggressive one. We were both biting each others lips making it bleed. I was a moaning mess once we pulled apart.

Lan Zhan began to kiss my neck right where his mark would be. Soon he was biting and licking it harder and I'm sure it will be bruised later.

Not long after I felt his teeth graze my skin lightly. I grip his head tight my fingers buried themselves in his dark locks. I couldn't think straight at all. The pleasure was too much for me to take.

I began to moan more louder as Lan Zhan now bit hard finally marking me. I lick his neck and bit hard as well. We both marked each other. The feeling was so good I couldn't help moaning louder than ever. After that we made love to each other.

We finally finished the mating bond by becoming one.

I woke up with an aching back and sore neck. Lan Zhan and I are tangled together in a mess on his bed. Even though his haor is all over the place Lan Zhan still looks amazing. I stayed still admiring his handsome look.

After a while I decided to get change and go look for Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei. I walk around the palace looking for them until I found them in the cold springs making out with each other.

I decided to leave them be, I roamed more before I got bored. I went back to the Jingshi to find Lan Zhan all dressed up and ready to go.

'Why are you dressed up Lan Zhan.' I asked as I was about to take a sit on the bed when Lan Zhan pulled me up and the two of us teleported to the Mortal World.

'What...' I gave Lan Zhan a blank look as I took in our surroundings. We were standing just outside the amusement park we went to back then.

'Date.' After that short answer Lan Zhan pulled me inside and we rode all the rides all day long. I even won a lot of different prizes. My most favorite is the huge bunny I got from Lan Zhan.

It was actually relaxing. Just sending time with my Lan Zhan and no King duty to do. No Jiang Cheng to nag me while I work. I was actually in Heaven having a vacation but I'm still doing some royal work and Jiang Cheng had to supervise me.

Still it's all worth it as long as I get to hang out with my Lan Zhan. I smiled as we hold hands whole walking around. The amusement ark is now full of wonderful lights. Food stalls are now buzzing with hungry people, kids ran around, and loud laughter and yells could be heard all around us.

Even though it is very loud I'm dto glad that we had our second date here. Even though Lan Zhan doesn't like too much noise he still made an effort to take me here for a date.

We're now here in one of the restaurant just outside the amusement park and waiting for our order. I was happily playing with my cute plush toy when suddenly a waitress came. She gave us the wine we ordered then she started to flirt with my Lan Zhan. Showing her fake breast.

Her face was full of different colors that it makes me want to puke. Lan Zhan didn't even gave her a glance, his eyes were focus on me which made me blush. I got madder when she started to put her hands on my man. I knew my eyes are changing but I don't care.

It was a good thing that we decided to take a private room. That means I can do what I want. I knew my eyes are now a glowing red since she was now cowering away. I stock her like a predator ready to pounce on his prey. I slowly move forward as she took two steps back. Soon I came face to face with her.

Before I could scare her more Lan Zhan finally step in. Making the woman fall a sleep he cast a spell in which will make her forget everything she saw today.

I hug Lan Zhan as he gently touch my wings. I purred in delight before kissing him square in his mouth.

Finally what I've been wanting to do since earlier. To finally kiss this luscious lips of my dear Lan Zhan.