War

•AUTHOR'S POV•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please Listen to the song (When will you save me by End Of Silence)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After they entered the Unknown Realm the gates closed. At the other side of the Realm stood the army of Demons along with the Demon King himself. They all are waiting for the right time to attack.

Wei Ying and the others started to march forward and so did the Demons. All our now itching to kill. The atmosphere turned very cold as Lan Zhan flew along with the other three Archangels.

As the two sides now face each other the two Kings spoke with pride and power.

'Give up already you damn Angels. You can never win against my army.' The Demon King Wen Ruohan said.

'Never. We will never give up nor give you what you want.' Jiang Cheng yelled angrily. The Demon King chuckled darkly before he commanded the Demons start to attacking.

Angels lined up and prepared themselves while the 4 Archangels flew at the top and stayed their along with the King and the Elders.

The battle began as body parts were cut off, blood being she'd in the battle field. A lot of painful screams and cry all around. The Demons are pushing the Angels back and they even grew stronger.

As Wei Ying and the others noticed this they began to chant a special forbidden spell. All the Angels below suddenly grew stronger and faster. They attack the Demons with all their might. 

'Wei Ying! You have to be careful Wen Ruohan is still targeting you.' Lan Xichen said as he saw Wen Xu and Wen Chao joining in the fight.

'Don't worry well handle those two.' Xue Yang said as he and Xiao Xingchen flew past us. We couldn't even stop them at all.

Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen directly headed towards Wen Xu and Wen Chao. Attacking them with a surprise blast. The four of them got in a very intense battle, both pairs not wanting to give up. Xue Yang fought with Wen Xu and Xiao Xingchen with Wen Chao.

Wen Ruohan was nowhere in sight making the Elders nervous. For some reason they felt the powers of Wen Ruohan gore more and more. It was as of he was absorbing too much power from others.

It has been 5 hours now and the war has still not died down. Demons kept coming while the Angels were still doing all their best to fight them all off.

When suddenly Wei Ying saw a woman at the other side along with a kid and another guy who's being held by the Demons.

It was Wen Qing and Wen Ning. They are Wen Ruohan's niece and nephews. Who didn't want to take any part in this war. They escape into the Mortal World but later on was found again by Wen Zhulio.

Wei Ying along with Lan Zhan, Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng flew towards them at lightning speed. Attacking the Demons that were holding them and freeing them. They four of them took the three back to their side.

Wen Qing was badly hurt with a huge gash on the side of her head with a few more scratches here and there. While Wen Ning has a sharp claw stuck on his stomach with few deep wounds all over his body.

The Healers took action immediately healing them. Wen Ning who was about to be healed fully suddenly stood up and went towards Wei Ying. He then shielded him as Wen Ruohan appeared behind them with a sword.

Lan Zhan tried to attack Wen Ruohan but he vanished quickly. Wen Ning slid down as Wei Ying supported him. On his chest was a huge gash, blood was continuously flowing out of it.

'A-Ning! A-Ning!' Wen Wing yelled as she saw what happened to her little brother. She cried and then ran to them pushing Wei Ying a litlle then hugging the weak body of her little brother.

'Jiejie d-don't cry please.' Wen Ning said as he wiped his sisters tears. He was also crying on the inside. Wen Ning groaned as he moved a little.

While Wei Ying and the others silently watch with sad eyes. When Wen Ning said his goodbyes and his final breath that's when Wei Yings face lightened up.

Wei Ying immediately stood in front of the now gone Wen Ning and started to chant a very ancient and forbidden spell.

The Elders gasp as they recognize the chant and the symbol that came with it as Wei Ying kept chanting.

After some time or so Wen Ning suddenly floated up his once full black wings turned into a white and black one. As the chant was done Wen Ning stood right in front of them, alive and well. The wound on his chest was no more. He was reincarnated and now his true form was revealed. Wen Ning was one of the Nephilins who went into hiding.

'A-Ning!' Wen Qing cried loudly before hugging her little brother.

'Jiejie.' Wen Ning hugged back before looking at Wei Ying. He broke the hug and went in front of We in Ying before bowing.

'T-thank you for saving me.' Wen Ning said politely.

The others were in awe as they saw Wen Qing turn into a nephilim as well.