Demon Side

•WEI YING•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The war kept on going and more lives were lost. Our side was winning but before that could happen black smoke started to surround and enter the Demons body.

Right at the other side now stood Wen Ruohan holding 4 pieces of stones.

'Yin Iron!' Jin Guangyao said as I finally understand what's happening. I released my own powers making my eyes turn Red. Hell fire surrounded my body as the smokes went on to attack the Demons.

'Wei Ying...' Lan Zhan said as I started to control the other Demons making them kill their own kind.

'Wangji stay with him we'll help the others, it's time to end this war once and for all.' Lan Xichen said before diving down. The elders followed soon.

'Lan Zhan don't let it control me...' I said before my white wings turned black with red feathers. Soon Wen Ning who I just reincarnated earlier came beside me. His face was emotionless and veins are now clearly seen on his neck.

My Demon side finally took control. The Demons that I controlled killed everything on sight except for the Angels. Wen Ning and I flew towards Wen Ruohan who's having trouble defending himself Wen Ning followed me as he attack Demons that tried to get in my way.

Wen Xu who blocked our way was torn limb from limb by Wen Ning. And Wen Ruohan had to witness that.

Hell Fire now surrounded the whole Realm making it impossible to come in or come out. I was busy torturing Wen Ruohan by showing him his son's dead body. Wen Ning was also busy making sure no one dared to hurt me.

'Wei Ying...' I heard Lan Zhan call my name from a far. I turned and look at him. I was about to go to him when a sword pierced through me. Blood came out of my mouth as I turned to look at Wen Zhulio who's sword was piercing me. I saw Wen Ning behind Wen Zhulio piercing him as well but in the heart and just using his right hand.

After that Wen Zhulio took the sword out and I fell. Before I could touch the ground strong wind stopped my fall as I floated. Right in front of me stood Lan Zhan who's wings grew larger with blue feathers. White smoke surrounded him as his hands glowed.

He attack Wen Zhulio without mercy freezing him to death almost instantly while Wen Ning cut off his head as he turned into ice. I tried to call out to Lan Zhan but my chest hurts a lot.

Lan Zhan then turned towards me. When he saw my state he quickly went to my side as he made me sit on his lap. My head leaning on to his chest. My blood staining his beautiful white clothes as well as his wings.

'Wei Ying don't close your eyes. Wei Ying!' Lan Zhan yelled while shaking me roughly.

Are you planning to break my shoulders?

I asked using our telepathy. He gave me a shock look before tears started to pour out of his eyes. Lan Zhan hugged me tight as he started to sob.

I felt bad now. Lan Zhan has been through a lot just like me and the others. We both suffered the most because of Wen Ruohan.

I hugged Lan Zhan back as both of us started to glow so bright that the others had to cover their eyes. After a minute or so the blinding light faded and Lan Zhan and I both stood high.

Our looks changed. My hair became longer, wings larger and stronger, my feminine look became more feminine making me look more like a woman, my powers also became stronger. Lan Zhan on the other hand became more muscular and manly, hair longer, wings larger and stronger, his powers also became stronger.

The Angels look at us in awe while the Demons started to bow down. I became puzzled but then a mirror appeared in front of me and I got a good look at myself.

My eyes are a glowing red, wing black with red feathers and I have fangs. I look almost like my Dad who's a demon.

My true self was now revealed. They now know who I really am. The legend of the only son of a Demon and an Angel. Which was thought to be a legend by others.

'Wei Ying.' I looked at Lan Zhan as he said my name. He want looking at me but at Wen Ruohan who's also changed in appearance. He looks more hideous than ever. With horns, sharp razor teeth, shabby dragon like wings and a tail.

'Lan Zhan let's end this now.' I said before flying towards Wen Ruohan. Lan Zhanflew beside me and we both fought against him. I summoned my sword and we both clashed swords.

Our powers clashing as well. Debris started to head towards Wen Ruohan who easily dodge it all with ease. Our fight went on and on until I couldn't take it anymore.

Using my powers and my new strength I attacked him nonstop. Pushing him back until he's inside my Hell Fire circle. I trapped him inside as he tried to break out. The fires started to eat him alive. Ice also started to surround the Hell Fire circle making it cold and hot at the same time.

With a final cry and agonizing scream Wen Ruohan took his last breath then turned to ash. The Demons who was still rebelling started to bow down as they saw the fall of their King.

I started to chant along with Lan Zhan as we held hands. We both created a portal towards Hell. Where all the Demons started to run to. After every Demon finally got in the portal it closed.

It took a moment of silence before cheers and loud screams can be heard all around.