New Students 2

•LAN WANGJI•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shen Wei and I are now walking towards Dragon City University.

'Why must we go back to schools again Wangji?' Shen Wei whined which made me glare at him.

'Because our other target is currently the professor here in Dragon City University. While the other target is the new student.' I said while secretly using my powers to try and track the three Warrior Angels.

We entered the school and was met by a male professor who's currently waiting for us.

'Oh you two must be the other new students. Come let's get you to your class now.' He gestured for us to follow and we did. After minutes of following him Shen Wei and I suddenly stop in our tracks.

Right in front of us stood the three Warrior Angels looking like they are waiting for someone. The main target Wei Ying look at me with a shock expression.

'Wei Ying. Hey come one you three get inside now or I won't let you in.' Our second target Zhao Yunlan said while trying to pull Wei Ying who seemed frozen on his spot.

Zhao Yunlan look at Shen Wei and I before looking back at Wei Ying.

'Oh you two must be the other new students. Please go inside now and take a sit anywhere you like.' With that he pulled Wei Ying hard making him snap out of his trance and follow him like a lost puppy.

Cute.

Wait... Did I just thought of him as cute.

'Shen Wei. I want you to keep an eye on our second target Zhao Yunlan. While I keep an eye on our main target Wei Ying.' I looks at Shen Wei who look back at me then we both nodded and entered the class.

Zhao Yunlan is our professor making our job easy. Both targets are in the same room as us.

'Wangji. I have a plan. Why don't we befriend them. Make them trust us and then when they do let's capture them. It will help us in our mission.' What Shen Wei suggested was a great plan.

If we get close to them they might trust us and then when they trust us completely we will do our mission. Capture and bring them to the Demon King.

The only problem is how to be friends with them when they already know who we are. They might even know who we are looking for.

'Shen Wei you go and try to get close and befriend Zhao Yunlan. I'll handle the rest.' I focused on Wei Ying who's talking in front. Introducing himself.

The way Wei Ying introduce himself was actually amusing. He was making this cute reactions while also flirting with the girls which earned him a hard slap on the back of his head.

I studied his appearance. He was quite tall, muscular and lean, but also has his feminine like side. His beautiful for any other men. If I hadn't known him I would have mistakes him for a lady. What makes him more appealing is that cute bunny teeth of his and that mole under his lip.

It's actually very seductive. Having a beautiful guy that looks like a sex god right in front of you. If he wasn't one of the targets I would've made him my mate for life. Locking him away only for myself.

'Alright it's time for the two of you to introduce yourselves.' Zhao Yunlan pointed his pen at Shen Wei and I.

I went to the middle and introduce myself.

'Lan Wangji. 18 yrs old.' I coldly said before going back to my seat.

'O.....kay next.' Shen Wei gladly went to the middle giving Zhao Yunlan a charming smile.

'The names Shen Wei. 18 yrs old. Nice to meet you all.' After that Shen Wei gave Zhao Yunlan a mischievous look before going back to his seat which is right beside me.

The class started right after we finish introducing ourselves. It was pretty boring since I already know a lot of things.

'Eh.. Wangji isn't he cute?' Shen Wei asked.

'Who?' I gave a quick look towards Shen Wei who's eyes are glued to a certain person. That person is Zhao Yunlan who's busy talking.

'Stop whatever is going on in that head of yours. He cannot be yours for he is needed by the Demon King.'

'Tskk... Why can't he (The Demon King) just come up here on do the jobon his own instead of ordering us!' Shen Wei is clearly annoyed now. I can see that he wants to make Zhao Yunlan his mate.

I decided to ignore Shen Wei's whining and focused my attention on Wei Ying who is sitting just right in front of us. I kept looking at him until I saw a rather familiar ribbon tied to his hair. Suddenly my head started hurting, images began to invade my mind.

Lan Zhan!

Promise me we'll be together always.

Never leave me Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan.

I love you Lan Zhan.

I kept hearing the same voice over and over again. Not long after the pain suddenly stops. Images no longer invaded my mind.

'Wangji!!! Wangji are you okay?' Shen Wei asked me while shaking my shoulders repeatedly as if he's planning to break my arms off.

'Let go.' I said while trying to stop panting. My head still hurts but not so much. As I raise my head I notice that all of them are looking at me. Zhao Yunlan came to me and kept asking if I'm okay.  While I notice the look of worry Wei Ying gave me.

Standing up I excuse myself and immediately went to the rooftop.