Tales Of Hell

•WEI YING•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around midnight when I woke up. I look outside and saw the lights coming from the town just a few miles from the castle. Since I'm now going to be their new King the order and balance has returned here in Hell.

Demons can now finally change back to their original form. Humans with black markings and red eyes as well as black bat like wings.

I went out of my room and a Demon immediately escorted me to the dining room where Wen Ning and Xue Yang are waiting for me.

'Glad you're finally awake. We've been waiting for almost an hour here you know.' Xue Yang annoyingly said. I smiled shippishly before taking my sit beside Wen Ning. The three of us ate in silence and I was glad the food here is to my liking but I still want something spicy.

Before I could call the Female Demon Maid she was already standing beside me with a bowl in hand. The smell was quite familiar and when I took it form her and tasted it, I was amazed. It was lotus park rib soup but spider than the usual and the way it was cooked was just like my Shijie's.

'Thank You.' I happily said to the Maid before I started to eat my appetite now back I actually finished two pates of rice along with the lotus pork rib soup and some other dishes.

After eating Wen Nigh took us on a tour around the castle and into the town. The Demons their are now in their human form so I'm comfortable walking around them. There were a lot of stalls and restaurants along both sides if the streets. Kids run around and some adults are having fun.

It made me smile that finally they can be at peace. No war to mind nor evil King to follow. Like the Heaven, Hell also has sectors that have been devided. Seven sectors to be exact. It is ruled by the Seven most strongest Demons here.

The Seven Deadly Sins is a banned of Demons who follows no one but because of Wen Ruohan they were forced to follow him and do his evil deeds. Now the Seven Deadly Sins are free, they now rule their own sects once again and they also pledge their loyalty to me.

Along with them are their subordinates the 81 Pillars that protects the sacred places here in Hell. They now roam all around just to make sure peace is granted to anyone. They made sure that no Demons are not following the rules. There loyalty is also to me and their leaders The Seven Deadly Sins.

After our tour we went back to the castle along with us were barrels of liquor that Xue Yang bought. When we got to the castle I saw Lan Zhan standing right infront of the huge doors along with him are Shen Wei, Zhao Yunlan, Xiao Xingchen, Jiang Cheng, Lan Xichen, Jin Zixuan, Shijie and Wen Qing.

'A-Xian.' Shijie happily said before hugging me tight. I smiled and hug her back. Lan Zhan look at me and I smiled at him.

'Glad you're here we've been standing here for 2 hours. We didn't want to get in since you aren't here.' Jin Zixuan said before patting my head.

'Alright then let's go inside shall we.' I smiled as I guided them inside. A Male Demon came to us and directed us to the living room. Once there I couldn't believe my eyes.

The living room was huge with a fire place 4 large couches, a huge TV three coffee tables and two huge windows that is overlooking a beautiful lake.

'Wow this place can actually be this beautiful.' Jiang Cheng exclaimed and I silently agree with him.

'Glad this place is finally back to what it used to look like many years ago.' Lan Xichen happily said.

'Many Years Ago?'

'Well you see along time ago this place was a paradise, much like Heaven. It's beauty was equal to us but because of the evil King Wen Mao the father of Wen Ruohan this place became what Hell was suppose to truly look like.' He said as he sat in one of the couches. We followed him and the Demon who guided us went out.

'This place was always visited by Angels and Heaven was also visited by Demons when there was still peace between us. No war at all so we all are in peace together. As there was no evil King back then this place was protected by the Seven Deadly Sins along with their subordinates the 81 Pillars. They were the ones to keep this place in harmony and balance.'

It made me feel like I want to see what this place truly looks like back then. How were the Demons back then.

'And back then there weren't only Demons living here but as well as giants, and other creatures of the Dark. This place was a Beauty as Direwolfs and BloodHounds roamed around howling into the night. Mythical creatures like the Dragons are also here in Hell. As well magical Beasts and one of the most majestic creatures of all, is the Nether Beast. A firey Red Phoenix that holds the Hell fire and protects it. Along with it is the Black Shadow.'

All of us silently listened to Lan Xichen who was so immersed in telling us the story. I was also amazed since I actually didn't even know that beast like that exist here in Hell.

I rested my head in Lan Zhan's lap as he combed my hair. I smiled at that and gave him a quick kiss.

'Black Shadow? What's that?' Xiao Xingchen asked.

'The Black Shadow is a huge tiger that guards the sacred holy ground here in Hell and it is located somewhere deep within Hell. It is an untamed beast even Wen Mao himself couldn't tame that wild beast. It answers to no one and even if it does no one has ever known who it is.' I became intrigued with this Black Shadow.

I felt challenged with it. I wanted to try and look for it. Jiang Cheng looked at me and I know what he's thinking.