Reasons

•LAN WANGJI•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up feeling someone hugging me tightly. I slowly opened my eyes immediately closing it again. I opened my eyes slowly and adjusted to the blinding light coming from my open window.

I tried to sit up but the thing that is hugging me or should I say someone pulled me back down and hugged me more tightly. I like at that someone and saw Wei Ying sleeping cutely whole hugging me tightly.

I gently caress his soft face while remembering the little portion of memories that I have regained. Wei Ying and I used to sleep together, play together, fight with each other, and even challenge each others strengths and abilities. We had a very fun relationship in our childhood days.

Wei Ying suddenly stirred and soon he opened his eyes staring straight at me with those beautiful silver eyes. He blink a couple of times before smiling at me, showing those cute bunny teeth of his.

'Good morning Lan Zhan.' Wei Ying said before giving me a quick kiss on my cheek which made me froze. It took a while before I regained my composure.

'Morning. Now get off me.' I said it coldly and soon he got off me with a cute pout on his face. I couldn't take it so I ran towards the bathroom locking myself in.

'Lan Zhan! Lan Zhan! Come out, I want to ask you something.' Wei Ying knock continuously on the door. I fixed myself before going out of the bathroom.

'Great now that your out please sit down. I need to know a few things and you have the answer to it so please answer me honestly.' Wei Ying said before sitting in front of me after I sat on my bed.

'First why are you and Shen Wei here on Earth?' Wei Ying asked.

I contemplated for a while if I should tell Jim the truth or not but then I remembered that we are now on the same team.

'To complete our mission.' -Me

'And what mission is it that you need to complete?' -Wei Ying

'Capture our targets?' -Me

'Who is your target?' -Wei Ying

'You and that nephilim?' -Me

'What does the Demon King want with me and Zhao Yunlan?' -Wei Ying

'He wants to make you the strongest archangel to be one of his most powerful and strongest demon's in Hell and he wants to make Zhao Yunlan his bride.' -Me

It became a Q&A game between Wei Ying and I. He asked I answer. It took ius a while before all questions were answered.

'Last question Lan zhan. Do you still remember me?' Wei Ying asked with eyes full of hope staring at me.

'At first no but as soon as you got near me I started to have a headache and then I remembered some of my memories.' I answered bin truthfully.

'What memories have you remembered now?' I can see the anxiousness in Wei Ying's face.

'The first time we met up until the time where we both sneaked down to Earth and found a secret place only the two of us knows.' As I said that Wei Ying began to tear up. Soon he was sobbing non stop and all I could do is give him a hug.

A few minutes later Wei Ying suddenly became heavy, I look at him and saw that he had fallen asleep already. I smiled before gently put him in my bed before going out of my room. I look around the house trying to find Shen Wei but he was nowhere to be found.

Instead of trying to search for him some more I decided to make breakfast for Wei Ying and I. After I finished I quickly went back to my room and woke Wei Ying up. We both ate in comfortable silence that was until Shen Wei suddenly appeared right in front of us, making Wei Ying who's drinking his milk spat on my face.

'Hahaha look at your face Wangji... Hahaha.' Shen Wei was literally rolling on the ground in laughter. I gave him an annoyed look before looking at Wei Ying who's trying not to laugh at me.

After that scene the three of us went back to Zhao Yunlan's house, where the other two Warrior Angels are waiting along with Zhao Yunlan.

'Alright now that they are here let's all tell each other reasons on why we should all agree with this unexpected alliance.' Xiao Xingchen said as Lan Zhan, Shen Wei and I sat down in front of them.

Reasons

1. Because Zhao Yunlan and Wei Ying is our chosen beloved. -Shen Wei

2. Because we are the only once who knows how to defeat the Demon King. -Lan Wangji

3. Because of a prophecy that has been told about two persons with different kind will be the one to save all of us from the war. -Xiao Xingchen

3. Both sides gain something. Like for Xiao Xingchen and I we both gain more knowledge about hell while for the two of you it's staying by your beloveds side all the time. -Jiang Cheng

'So for now these are all the reasons on why we should agree of this unexpected alliance.' Wei Ying said as we finish giving the reasons.

Xiao Xingchen gave Wei Ying a nod before looking at Zhao Yunlan who is still trying to process all the informations he got. So he won't be going to school for today.

'Zhao Yunlan let's go to a place that will make you relax and take your mind off those stressful stuff for now.' Shen Wei said before he dragged Zhao Yunlan outside the house. The four of us silently followed them as well.