Swordsmanship Training

•WEI YING•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the skills training we went on to the swordsmanship. And this time it was Lan Zhan's and I's turn to teach.

We gave each of them a sword and asked them to have a duel with each other. Lan Zhan and I saw the techniques and skills that they are lacking in wielding a sword.

'Alright stand aside. Watch how Lan Zhan and I fight.' I took a stand at the opposite while Lan Zhan at the other side.

'Lan Zhan don't hold back give me your best shot. Oh, how about we make a bet to see who's more skilled at Sword fighting.' Wei Ying suggested and I could see a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Lan Zhan didn't even say anything he just took his position and soon the fight started.

'Both of them look like they were both dancing so elegantly. The attacks both held power and grace at the same time. They actually didn't look like they are fighting, they look more like dancing with the wind.' I heard Shen Wei exclaimed. I gave a smirk at that.

The way Lan Zhan and I fought it brings back memories of the past. The same techniques, attacks and stances are still like in my memories. It made me happy to experience this gracious fight with Lan Zhan again.

He is the only one capable of making a fierce fight turn into an elegant and gracious one. Where instead of you looking strong and fierce in battle, you look more like dancing along the winds.

The battle between us continued. None of us wanted to give up at all.

'Lan Zhan if one of us wins, he will get to asked the other something and the other one cannot refuse.' I said as I decided the bet. Lan Zhan only nodded as his attacks became faster and stronger.

It only shows that he was determined to win. And it gave me an adrenaline rush. My attacks and speed quicken and became powerful. In the middle of the fight our wings appeared in instead of dancing in the ground we danced along with the wind.

Lan Zhan and I were both gliding towards each other, swords clashing here and there. After some time I saw an opening and waited for the right time. When I saw the opportunity I dash towards him with lightning speed stacking him more strongly.

The sword Lan Zhan was holding flew up high and it fell right into my hands. The others gave us a loud applause as Lan Zhan and I descended from the sky.

I was about to walk towards Lan Zhan when suddenly his wings envelope me. His hands went on my waist and his face was buried in my neck.

'That was great Wei Ying.' His hot breath tickled my neck and it brought butterflies in my stomach.

'We both did great Lan Zhan.' I said as I showed my bunny teeth. He nodded then kissed me tenderly.

'Alright you two cut it out. It's time for you to teach us.' Jiang Cheng said as he gave us an annoyed look.

Lan Zhan let me go and took his sword back while staring coldly at Jiang Cheng who glared back at him. I fought back a laugh since it was quite funny to see Jiang Cheng and Lan Zhan having a staring contest.

'Okay now let's see your skills. Shen Wei you against Jiang Cheng, Zhao Yunlan you against Xiao Xingchen and lastly Jin Zixuan against Xue Yang.' I yelled. They all went to there positions and soon they all started to fight.

I was impressed with Zhao Yunlan even though his really not familiar with fighting, his skills are pretty good. He's good at hand to hand combat and pretty good at swords. Even in defense his good at blocking out the attacks which can cause some serious damage.

After some time of adjusting and fixing their positions, attacks, stance and defense we all took a break.

'Great job guys. Your skills in swordsmanship is improving especially yours Yunlan. After this it's off to attacking using our powers.' I said as I was laying my head on Lan Zhan's lap.

When our break is over we proceeded to train. I challenge every one of them, that if they defeat me they can request anything they like. So far no one, not even Lan Zhan beat me. Even Xue Yang who was the one responsible for my amazing swordsmanship couldn't beat me at all.

This is actually an indication that I truly have become more stronger. As for Lan Zhan, since his memories aren't fully back yet his skills are affected greatly. He and I should actually be equal in strength.

As I thought of Lan Zhan and his memories I felt angry again. This was all the Demon King's fault. If he hadn't kidnapped Lan Zhan then he wouldn't have forgotten our precious memories together. I wouldn't have to suffer so much.

I glance at Lan Zhan who's busy combing my long unruly hair. He stopped for a second and look at me with a frown. I smiled before poking his nose.

Lan Zhan I promise you I'll bring the old you back. I'll take revenge and kill the Demon King myself.