Our Past Together 2

•WEI YING•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

>>Still inside Lan Zhan's Mind<<

The day I went back to the Heavens was the worst day of all.  It was chaotic. All Warrior Angels flying around as if looking for someone. After a while of flying around I spotted the King Lan Xichen.

'Wei Ying have you seen Lan Zhan?' He asked me frantically.

'No why? He was suppose to meet me at our secret place but he never showed up.'

'Wei Ying, Wangji is missing. We can't find him anywhere. We search both Heaven and Earth for him.' That news made me weak. My knees buckled and my wings stopped working making me fall. Good thing Uncle came right in time and caught me just before I fall to the hard ground.

My face was already full of tears when Uncle gave me a look. King Lan Xichen came to our side and gave me a sympathetic look. I was broken when he truly confirmed that Lan Zhan went missing. We search for him for days, weeks, months, and even years but found none.

I was devastated back then, broken beyond repair. The only thing that's making me live on is the promise I had with Lan Zhan. The promise that no matter what happens to either one of us the other must stay strong and live on. I drowned myself in becoming stronger, I started to take part in the Warrior Angels trainings until I became who I am.

As I was reminiscing the past I didn't notice the hundreds of scenes that played before me. All of it being Lan Zhan's memories with me. I look around the hundreds of memories until one scene caught my eyes. It was the scene where Lan Zhan was flying towards our secret place when suddenly something big attack him, severely injuring him. That thing knock him out. After that the scene went dark for a while until it showed another place.

Hell! Lan Zhan was brought to hell by that unknown thing. And standing right in front of Lan Zhan is the Demon King Wen Ruohan.

Now! Now I know what happened to Lan Zhan. Why he suddenly went missing without even a single trace. He was kidnapped by Wen Ruohan and turned into his puppet. One of his pawn in his dirty little game. Using him to take lives of others, making his soul that's pure dark. He corrupted Lan Zhan and controlled him.

The scenes suddenly vanish immediately. The darkness back again but something was not right I suddenly felt a presence. I look around me finding no one until Lan Zhan suddenly appeared right in front of me. Eyes a deep shade of red, face full of anger, his appearance look more like a devils with two horns and a bat like wings and tail.

This is Lan Zhan's demon form the one that ate his true angelic form. But even though Lan Zhan looks scary to others, to me he looks hot as hell. His very attractive that I can't help myself. My perverted side almost coming out if he didn't just choke me to death.

Back to the Rooftop

I finally came out of the link that connects my mind to Lan Zhan's. I suddenly felt like I'm suffocating and when I look indeed I am suffocating. Lan Zhan was choking me to death. Eyes blazing in fire. He tightened his hold on me making me gasp for air.

Soon he suddenly stopped, letting go of me, he turned around and left without even glancing back at me. I finally can breath but my neck hurts a lot.

'Lan Zhan I finally have a way to bring you back. Just hold on for a bit longer I still need to know what Wen Ruohan is planning.' I said between pants before going back to Zhao Yunlan's house.

I didn't bother to finish class for my head hurts a lot and all I want to do is cry my heart out. The painful memories returning back to me. The feeling of being alone once again invades me. Making me want to curl up into a ball.

Once I'm in my room I broke down. The painful feeling I felt when Lan Zhan was missing came back to me. The memories flashing non stop in my mind making me cry harder. My head starts to throb until everything is spinning around me. Still I stood up and went outside.

I needed to go back to school and watch over Zhao Yunlan but as time passed by with me flying slowly towards the school my vision began to blur. My surroundings suddenly starts to darken until I couldn't hold on anymore. My eyes closed as I let myself fall. But before they completely close I saw a black thing catch me just before I completely pass out.