Prophecy

•WEI YING•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are now back to school. Lan Zhan and I are now an official couple along with Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei. But here in school some girls are still trying to flirt with Lan Zhan and Shen Wei.

'Lan Zhan... Let's go on a date please...' I cutely said while ruining my cheeks on his shoulder. The girls who are eyeing my Lan Zhan with lust started to glare at me.

'Wei Ying stop it. Sit properly and wait for class to be over.' Lan Zhan pushed me gently which made me pout more.

'Lan Zhan your no fun hmmp.' I stood up then went to Jiang Cheng who sat alone. As I am about to asked him something I suddenly felt in excruciating pain. I fell on my knees, breathing hard, I was clutching my head tightly.

Lan Zhan was right beside me in seconds trying to calm me down. He was panicking along with Zhao Yunlan, while Jiang Cheng and Xiao Xingchen looked very worried. I tried to talk but my vision is already getting blurry, my breathing shallow.

I tried to stand up but fell back down, before I could hit the floor again Lan Zhan already caught me. He carried me and rush out of the room. The others followed and we went to the rooftop.

I was already entering unconsciousness but I tried to fight it and stayed awake. Lan Zhan was yelling things to me but I couldn't hear anything. Soon I was too tired to fight, my eyes started to close until I no longer am awake, darkness engulfs me.

•LAN WANGJI•

I tried to wake Wei Ying up again but he was already unconscious.

'What's wrong with him?' I was panicking and I felt useless. The love of my life is experiencing this while all I could do is watch.

'Lan Wangji don't worry. Wei Ying is suffering this because his soul is separating from his body slowly.' Xiao Xingchen calmly said.

'What? But why?' Shen Wei asked too. He was trying to calm down Zhao Yunlan who's still panicking.

'His needed in Heaven as of right now, that's why his soul was pulled out of him. I believe his currently talking to your brother the King and the Elders.' Xiao Xingchen stood right in front of me and put a spell on Wei Ying's body.

We then teleported back to Zhao Yunlan's house. I went to Wei Ying's room and gently laid him in his bed. I touch his soft cheeks before giving him a quick kiss.

'Wangji something's wrong!!!' Shen Wei said face full of worry.

'What's wrong?' I asked.

'Hell has now declared war against Heaven and the kong of Heaven agreed to it. Now the only ones to save us all is the ones in the said prophecy.' Jiang Cheng said while giving me a glare. He seriously have some issues on trusting someone.

'What prophecy?' She Wei asked while hugging Zhao Yunlan.

'The prophecy that we hid from all and has been kept under tight security. It contains the savior of this world from complete doom. It also tells us who will beat the Demon King.' Xiao Xingchen explained. I started to think deeply. I have heard of this prophecy but from whom?

Suddenly I remembered Xue Yang who's the knew who told me about such prophecy.

'Shen Wei I want you to bring him here now.' I gave him the look which he understood. Shen Wei reluctantly let go of Zhao Yunlan before disappearing and then reappearing again but this time with someone.

'A-Yang!!!' We all look at Xiao Xingchen who's looking at Xue Yang longingly.

'You brat, why did you kidnap me all of a sudden?' Xue Yang started to hit Shen Wei who just laugh while trying to cover himself.

'Xue Yang the prophecy that you told me what is it all about again?' I asked my eyes never leaving Xiao Xingchen's face.

'So you idiots drag me here just for that ancient prophecy!!! Do you want me to break you precious wings? I was in the middle of performing a ritual!' Xue Yang angrily yelled at us.

'Calm down it's not like it's the end of the world.' Shen Wei said patting his back before going back to hugging Zhao Yunlan.

'Aiish...never mind now listen well all of you. The prophecy is about two different beings one good one bad. Two different races that are bonded for life will rule and save us all from doom. That prophecy already happened thousands of years ago and now it will be happening again.' Xue Yang explained trying to avoid Xiao Xingchen's eyes that never left his face.

'And who might those two persons be?' Jiang Cheng asked. He has been silent for a while now.

'Time will come when we will know who the two said persons.' Xiao Xingchen said the words that Xue Yang was suppose to say.

Xue Yang still ignored Xiao Xingchen. He went to stand beside me while looking at me.

'You. Me. Let's talk now.' After Xue Yang said that he grab my arm and we both teleported.

<..................................................>

Prophecy

Two different factions,

One good and one bad.

Two angels are set to end the chaos,

Each is at the other side of the universe.

They shall reunite,

For as one can't live without the other.

One may forget but the other remembers.

A memory that will change the tide,

And a love story that was once stopped by time,

Will once again resume.

Two Kings will rise,

And will protect the realms for all eternity.

<..................................................>

Credits to: Alex_vamp