Back To School And Secret Trainings

•WEI YING

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our two days training in Yunmeng the seven of us returned back to Zhao Yunlan's house. When we arrive their Zhao Yunlan check the time and day and he was surprised.

'What how can it be? We were only gone for 4 hours!?' The shock on his face made me laugh as well as Jiang Cheng and Xue Yang.

'Well time here and time in Heaven aren't exactly alike. The two days we spend in Yunmeng is only 4 hours here because a day in Yunmeng is equivalent to 2 hours here.' Xiao Xingchen explained while I was still laughing. Zhao Yunlan's reaction was pretty funny.

'Alright let's rest for the day. Tomorrow we will be going back to school.' Jiang Cheng said before going inside his room. Xiao Xingchen followed soon and went to his room while Xue Yang followed behind him. Shen Wei pulled Zhao Yunlan who still look shock to his room while I pulled Lan Zhan to mine.

That night we slept peacefully in our lovers arms. We except for Xue Yang, Xiao Xingchen and Jiang Cheng. Xue Yang still ignores Xiao Xingchen even though he is sleeping in his room.

The next day I woke up to the smell of delicious breakfast, getting up I notice the other side of the bed empty. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower, fix my hair, brush my teeth then pick my outfit for the day. I then went to the kitchen where I found Zhao Yunlan,Lan Zhan and Xiao Xingchen preparing breakfast.

'Morning Wei Ying.' Zhao Yunlan was the first to greet me as he was the first to notice me followed by Lan Zhan who went to my side and gave me a side hug and good morning kiss. Xiao Xingchen just gave me a smile which I returned.

'Xiao Xingchen where's Xue Yang?' I asked as I look around. Usually Xue Yang would be up at this hour since he always wakes up early like Lan Zhan.

'His outside probably training.' I nodded before giving Lan Zhan a kiss on his cheek, I then went to the backyard and saw Xue Yang who was having a staring contest with Da Qing.

I couldn't help but laugh at the scene. Both are too engrossed in the staring contest that they didn't even glance at me. I shook my head gently then went to the two.

I interrupted their staring contest by spreading my wings in between them. Both turned to me with a glare. I couldn't contain my laugh once I saw Da Qing glaring at me as well. He looks weird for a cat to glare.

I burst into laughter that can be heard miles away. The other who were busy inside went out as they heard my laughter. Upon seeing Xue Yang and Da Qing who kept glaring at me the others laughed as well.

It took quite some time before we stopped laughing. Tears were rolling down my cheek due to too much laughing.

'Alright you three let's get inside now. Breakfast is ready.' Zhao Yunlan said and we all hurried to get inside.

After our delicious breakfast we all went to school together except for Xue Yang and Xiao Xingche  who stayed at home. Probably to make up or something.

As we entered the University girls started to surround Lan Zhan. Three girls even pushed me hard causing me to fall on my bum which hurt since it was right in the stairs where I fell. Lan Zhan who saw what happened halted at the girls before he helped me up.

'Are you okay?' Lan Zhan asked his eyes full of concern. I smiled and gently tap his cheeks.

'Don't worry I'm fine Lan Zhan. Let's just hurry to class.' Lan zhan agreed before he put his arm on my waist while the other was holding my hand tightly.

The girls who saw what Lan Zhan did gave me glares and looks of jealousy. I just grinned back before leaning my head on his shoulder making more girls furious.

'Lan Zhan I think I'm gonna be in deep trouble with these girls who's crazy for you.' I said while chuckling softly.

Lan Zhan just gave me a loving look before proceeding to lead me to our class. Shen Wei, Zhao Yunlan and Jiang Cheng silently followed us while rolling their eyes.

The day went on with girls still trying to flirt with Lan Zhan and Shen Wei. I even once caught Zhao Yunlan's reaction when one girl 'accidentally' fell into Shen Wei's arms. The emotion that it held was a mix of jealousy and anger.

When lunch time came Zhao Yunlan immediately ran out of class. He was clearly fuming mad. While the girl who Shen Wei 'saved' dragged him to the cafeteria.

Lan Zhan and I went to the rooftop and once their I found Jiang Cheng silently training at a more secluded part of the rooftop. Since I also wanted to train I put a barrier on the whole rooftop. After making sure that the ones that will come on won't see us we started training secretly.

The three of us secretly trained for a while until the bell rang indicating that lunch time is over. We headed back to class only to find Shen Wei who's face is full of bruises and is looking black and blue.

'What happened to you?' Jiang Cheng asked, while I was trying so hard to hold my laughter in. I knew perfectly who did that to him.

'Don't even asked.' Shen Wei grumbled as a furious looking Zhao Yunlan entered the room. Upon seeing it I couldn't hold my laughter in anymore. I laughed hard whole literally rolling on the ground banging my hand as well. Jiang Cheng who soon caught on to what happened laugh with me as well.

After some time we both stood up chuckling lightly while wiping our tears away.

'Serves you right. Next time don't you dare make him angry.' With that I laughed hard again. When I finish laughing, Zhao Yunlan cleared his throat making me sit down on my sit. Jiang Cheng sat down as well, and the class started with a still fuming mad Zhao Yunlan.

After class we went back to the rooftop to secretly train some more. Shen Wei on the other hand was trying his best to asked Zhao Yunlan's forgiveness. Since Zhao Yunlan needed the class he hadn't made eye contact nor talk to Shen Wei.

The day ended with us going back to school and secretly training at the rooftop.