Agreement

•JIANG CHENG•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was flying around the area trying to find Wei Wuxian who suddenly went MIA on us. I already flew around the area three times but still found no sign of Wei Wuxian, I can't even sense his aura anywhere. It's like he just vanish on the face of the earth.

*Wanyin....

I suddenly stop flying around after hearing that familiar voice. It was the King of Heaven.

*Your Highness?....

*Wanyin you must trust on those who wants to help. Evil is now rising. Hell is not what it used to be, the Demon King is now on the move....

What the King of Heaven said made me turn frozen. It only means that war might soon broke out between Heaven and Hell.

*As you wish Your Highness. Rest assured I along with my two brothers will do our best in protecting Zhao Yunlan....

After that I immediately went back to the house. Upon entering I was shock at what I saw. Zhao Yunlan was unconscious in the arms of Shen Wei while Xiao Xingchen was panicking beside him.

'What happened to him? Xiao Xingchen why is he here?' I asked angrily before taking the unconscious Zhao Yunlan in Shen Wei's arms. I snarled at him before gently placing Zhao Yunlan in the sofa.

'Jiang Cheng it's not what you think! He's not here to harm Yunlan he's actually here to help us.' Xiao Xingchen suddenly held both my shoulders while explaining.

'What are you talking about? Him? Helping us? You've got to be kidding me?' I sarcastically said while pointing my finger at Shen Wei who silently sat next to Zhao Yunlan.

I glared at Shen Wei before pulling Xiao Xingchen outside to talk.

'Alright, now explain to me what this 'helping us' means?' I asked.

'Jiang Cheng, Zhao Yunlan is Shen Wei's chosen beloved and we cannot do anything about it. And because of that Shen Wei wants to team up with us in protecting Zhao Yunlan.' Xiao Xingchen explained while carefully watching my every reaction.

'What about Lan Wangji? Where is he and why isn't he with him? What about Wei Wuxian ?' I said while trying to still get into Wei Wuxian's head. Even his mind is unreachable.

'Shen Wei will still further explain it all so let's go back inside and hear him out okay. And this time you will not throw any kinds if remarks on him. We will simply sit down and listen quietly to his explanation.' Xiao Xingchen pulled me back inside and we both sat side by side, right in front of the unconscious Zhao Yunlan and the silent Shen Wei.

'Alright please explain it all in full detail to us Shen Wei.' Xiao Xingchen politely said.

Shen Wei stayed silent for a while before he started to speak softly.

'Lan Wangji my partner and I have decided to abandon our true mission. Our mission which is to capture both Zhao Yunlan and Wei Wuxian. We even cut off our Demon Bond in order for us to not be traced by the Demon King.' Shen Wei explained.

'Wait... What about Lan Wangji? Why did he agree so easily?' I asked out of curiosity.

'He agreed because your friend is his chosen beloved. I actually think that his mind already knows that Wei Wuxian is his beloved since long ago but his inner demon who's been brainwashed has just started to come back to it. Now he wants nothing else but to protect his beloved and I as well want that.'

Even though Xiao Xingchen and I knew about Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian being mates ever since we were little we still became shock. Lan Wangji was brainwashed that's why he didn't recognize Wei Wuxian as his beloved immediately.

'Your friend Wei Wuxian is actually with Wangji right now so don't worry.' Shen Wei added. It made me sigh in relief knowing that Wei Wuxian is safe.

'How do we get Lan Wangji to remember all of his past?' Xiao Xingchen asked he and I are probably thinking the same thing. We both want to see the old Wei Wuxian back and the only way to do that is to bring the old Lan Wangji back.

'Actually the only one who can bring his memories back is the Demon King but now it's his beloved who's triggering his memories of the past to resurface again. So sooner or later he will be able to regain all if his lost and forgotten memories.' That made me And Xiao Xingchen happy knowing that Lan Wangji will soon be back to his old self.

'Then I will have no say in this any more. I...We will completely put our trust in you now.' I calmly said before standing up.

Shen Wei stood up while looking at me with wide eyes.

'What?' I asked rather rudely.

'You really agreed? Now we are on the same team?' Xiao Xingchen silently laugh while I gave a smirk before walking towards my room.

'Yes now don't make me regret my decision. Bring Zhao Yunlan to his room and tell your friend to bring Wei Wuxian back to us safe and sound tomorrow morning.' With that I left the three of them and went into my room.

Today is the beggining of our new unexpected alliance with the two most strongest Demon Assassins in Hell. This day also marks the day of their betrayal against their Demon King.

The Agreement between us and them is now sealed. We are now on the same team protecting the once that are being targeted. Let's just hope no war can happen. If there is a war the only one who can stop it is Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji.