My Guardian Angel 2

•ZHAO YUNLAN•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with a massive headache. Grunting I tried to sit up but was suddenly push down by someone.

'Hey don't sit up yet.' I heard someone exclaimed. I squinted my eyes and adjusted to the light before finally seeing three guys looking at me.

'W-who are you people? What are you doing in my house?' I asked puzzled. I tried to sit up again and this time no one pushed me back down.

I look at the three and that's when I saw wings. Three white massive wings folded behind their back.

'So... it wasn't a dream at all.' I asked myself.

'Nope. Not a dream.' The guy wearing a violet armor said to me while smirking.

'Then you guys are real angels?' They all look at me before smiling.

'Yes we're real angels and I Wei Wuxian am your guardian angel starting today.' The guy wearing a  black armor with red designs said before shaking my hands.

'I'm really not dreaming am I?' The one wearing a white armor gave a soft chuckle before shaking his head.

'Okay so why are you three here in my house? Aren't you two suppose to be guarding some person of yours?'

'Actually no, we are guarding you and your Guardian Angel which is our sworn brother Wei Wuxian. Since you are targeted by someone we are task to protect you. I'm Xiao Xingchen, you can call me Xingchen.' Xiao Xingchen gave me a gentle smile which I returned with my own smile.

'So you believe us now?' The one called Wei Ying asked me.

I became silent for a whole before answering. 'Yes.'

'Great. Starting today you have three more people to stay at your house to look after you.' Wei Ying happily said before suddenly spreading his beautiful wings then poof. The beautiful pair of wings vanish.

'W-where did your wings go?' I asked in disbelief.

Wei Ying gave me a smirk before answering.

'I made it disappear since we can't just walk around freely with our wings exposed. We three will be angels in disguise so that the enemy won't know that we are angels immediately.'

'Who's after me? Why do they target me?' I asked clearly confused on what's happening.

My life which was peaceful moments ago now has been turned upside down.

'Xiao Xingchen. Jiang Cheng. I think it's best if we tell him the truth about himself now.' Wei Ying gave the two other angels a look before looking back at me.

'You my chosen person is a son of a human and an angel making you a nephilim.'

'Person? Nephilim? What does that have to do with me being targeted?' I became more confused with the information Wei Ying gave me.

'The one that is chosen for us to guard and guide is called chosen person or just person and that makes you my person. And being a nephilim means you have abilities just like us angels once your nephilim side has awakened you will have the same appearance as an angel but with one wing that's white and the other black.' The more Wei Ying talk the more I get confuse and my headache worsened.

'Wei Wuxian I think that's enough for now. Let Zhao Yunlan process and understand one information you gave him today.' Xiao Xingchen stopped Wei Ying from talking and gave me a worried look. My face must have given away what I'm feeling right now.

My head hurts a lot as well as my chest. I couldn't think straight anymore so I lie down and close my eyes letting darkness envelope me.

•WEI YING•

We watch as Zhao Yunlan fell into deep sleep. I look at my two sworn brothers before making my wings appear again.

The three of us flew outside Zhao Yunlan's house and started to make a barrier just in case an attack happens he won't be harmed.

'Did you two get anything from the other Guardian Angels in the area?' I asked while making another layer of barrier.

'No one told us any alarming news only that they keep sensing that something bad will soon happen. What's weird is that we don't even sense a thing. We already scouted the area three times before coming here.' I look at Xiao Xingchen who has a frown on his beautiful face.

'Then we don't have to worry for now. We just need to always be prepared in case an attack will occur. No matter what happens we will not let them harm Yunlan. And also once you ever see Lan Zhan leave him to me don't attack him.'

I finished the third layer of barrier now it's up to Jiang Cheng and Xiao Xingchen to add the other layers and make it strong and impenetrable.

'Alright we won't harm your Lan Wangji. Just don't forget our mission especially yours.' I smiled at Xiao Xingchen before flying away. I started to fly around the area looking for some other Guardian Angels to ask.