Our Past Together

•WEI YING•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Lan Zhan left I stood up as well and excuse myself. Not knowing where Lan Zhan went I used my magic to find him. Soon found him at the rooftop.

I made myself invisible and fly towards the rooftop where I saw him sitting at the roof while looking at the sky. The scene was so familiar like it happened before.

He looks as handsome as he is back then. Lan Zhan you never did change. You are still the same cold and emotionless guy.

I smiled while silently enjoying the view. I didn't know how long the two of us are at the rooftop but when I look at my surroundings the sun was already so high meaning it's lunch time already.

I was about to go when suddenly Lan Zhan appeared right in front of me. He was looking at me like he can actually see me even though I'm invisible.

'Enough hiding show yourself. Warrior Angel Wei Ying.' He coldly said before he extended his right hand and took a hold of my left shoulder. I was shock. He can actually see me. I made myself visible again before showing him my killer smile.

'Alright you got me. You can let go now!' Lan Zhan's grip tightened while he gave me a deadly glare.

'Why are you watching me?' Lan Zhan asked. I tried to release his grip on me but it only tightened more. With a pout, I gave him an answer.

'Nothing, I'm just curious about you Lan Zhan. How did you become a Demon Assassin? Who are your family?' I tried to get even at least one reaction from him which didn't fail me. His face suddenly contorted into pain.

Lan Zhan let go of me and held his head while shouting. I tried to reach for him but Dark energy suddenly came out of him hitting me and directly sending me towards the ground. I spread my wings and flew back to him. I tried once again to touch him and succeeded but after that I  was suddenly sent to his mind.

>>Inside Lan Zhan's Mind<<

Darkness was all I can see which us weird since when someone is inside another persons mind all you see are the memories. But Lan Zhan's mind is completely dark.

I decided to walk around aimlessly trying to find even a slight ray of light to this dark place. As soon as I walk faster I can finally hear voices.

*****

Lan Zhan come and try to catch me...

Mnn I'm gonna catch you Wei Ying...

Hahaha...

*****

I saw my younger self running at some place to get away from the young Lan Zhan who tried to catch my younger self. I smiled at that remembering those good old days. Another scene played in front of me. It was the first time Lan Zhan sang a song just to make me sleep.

*****

Lan Zhan I'm tired... I want to sleep... (Young Wei Ying whined while making a cute face with pouting lips.)

Let me be your pillow then... (Young Lan Zhan gently place Young Wei Ying's head on his lap. He started humming a soft tune making Young Wei Ying doze off.)

(Once Young Wei Ying is in deep sleep Young Lan Zhan stop humming and silently gaze at his cute future lover. He caress his face gently before giving him a kiss on the side of his head.)

*****

After that scene darkness took over again. That's when I notice that I was crying silently. Those memories bring back the pain I've felt after losing him (Lan Zhan). It reminded me of the days, weeks, and months I've spent trying to look for him. Day and night I never stopped looking for him. Every night I would cry myself to sleep.

The nightmares which I finally stop having after meeting Lan Zhan came back again and this time no one was there to save me.  To hug me to sleep, singing songs to ease my mind and body, kissing me on my forehead whispering sweet words and mostly wishing me a good night.

Lan Zhan was my light when I was surrounded by darkness after losing my father. He made a way for me to come back to the light. Made me be myself again. Lan Zhan made me smile again, laugh, and he brought the playful side of me back again. We spent all the days together until I started to develop feelings for him.

After sometime I finally confess my love for him which he returned. That made me so happy. Every day, every night we are always together, doing things together, sleeping together, fighting together and we always have each others back. We became the Legendary Lovers among the Heavens.

The King which is Lan Zhan's elder brother favored me a lot. He even once called me brother in law which made me really happy. I was very happy all the time until that day where Lan Zhan was suppose to propose to me but he never came to our secret place. He left me their waiting until I had no choice but to come back to the Heavens.