Whole Again

•WEI YING•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After experiencing soul summoning for the second time, I woke up feeling light as a feather. The pain I felt earlier was gone.

I immediately bowed after seeing the people standing in front of me.

'Wei Wuxian arise. We called you here to inform you of the upcoming chaos.' The King Lan Xichen gently said. He gave me a knowing smile once we made eye contact.

I'm guessing that he now knows about Lan Zhan.

'We have received a message that Hell has declare a war on us. And I have agreed, instead of giving you to them I have declared war on them as well.' Lan Xichen said before he gestured me to follow him.

I glanced at my mother and gave her a smile before following Lan Xichen. We went to another room and I immediately recognized it as Lan Zhan's room.
It look exactly the same as it was back then. Nothing was change nor moved, everything is the way they used to be.

'Wei Ying. What is Wangji's condition as of now? Can he remember us all or not?' Lan Xichen asked me. Hope was evident in his eyes.

'Your Highness- Wei Ying I already told you to just call me by my name. No need for formalities future King of Heaven.' Lan Xichen cut me off and gave a knowing smile.

'Lan Xichen, Lan Zhan only remembers his first memories with me right before I confess. Our childhood memories is what he can only remember as of now.' I look down remembering it. It will surely take a long time for him to remember me again.

'I see. Then I'll leave him to you. Make sure that all of you are prepared and train as well. Hell Demon's are much stronger now that what they used to be back then. If can, I want you to find the rouge fallen angels like Xue Yang and asked them if they want to join us in defeating hell.'

Lan Xichen patted my head gently before we both went back to the other room. Mother immediately went to me and gave me a tight hug along with my Uncle.

'A-Xian be safe. The Demon King is targeting you so you have to always be on your guard. If not you can always let Wangji stay by your side all the time.' I chuckled at what my mom said.

'Don't worry mom. Lan Zhan won't let me fall in the hands of the perverted Demon King.' The Elders gave soft laughs finally relaxing a bit.

'Alright it honk it's time for you to go back now. Wangji must be anxious right now. Be safe and always have each others back.' That's the last words I heard from Lan Xichen before everything around me went dark.

The pain came back again and this time it was much more painful than earlier. It feels like my whole being was being ripped apart.

I groaned loudly. Family I heard noise around me. Like a lot of murmurings that I couldn't clearly understand. Soon all my senses started to work again. I heard the voice of Lan Zhan calling my name a lot of times.

'Shut up....' I whined before sitting up. I gave another groan feeling my whole body ache. It felt like a truck or something hit me hard.

'Wei Ying!' Lan Zhan gave me a tight hugged making me groan some more. I couldn't take the pain anymore and I let out a muffled scream.

'Quick calm him down Xiao Xingchen!' I heard Jiang Cheng say.

'Wei Wuxian I'm going to perform something on your body and I want you to say completely calm.' Another voice that I'm quite familiar with said.

Lan Zhan gently laid me down on my bed. After that he sat beside me and held my hand tightly. I soon heard chanting and my body started to feel light. The aching pain I've been feeling slowly disappeared.

'It's done now let him rest for a little longer and he'll be fine.' I felt sleepy so I decided to sleep. Lan Zhan gently placed a soft kiss on my forehead before he laid down beside me.

...

I woke up feeling energized and refresh. I took a glance at the person sleeping beside me. Lan Zhan was sleeping cutely.

'Glad to see you up and awake now.' Jiang Cheng who suddenly came in said. I gave him a cheeky smile before sitting up.

'Yeah glad I'm glad it's over. I will never do soul summoning ever again.' I exasperatedly exclaimed

'Good now get up and wake him up as well. We have to talk about the things you and the King talked about.' After that Jiang Cheng left my room.

I stood up and went to the bathroom to freshen up before I woke Lan Zhan. We both headed back to the living room where the others are waiting. I sat beside Lan Zhan and that's when I noticed the other demon in the room.

'Xue Yang!' I was shock to see him again. He was the one who taught me how to use the rare magic that I possess.

'Long time no see Xiao Ying. How have my little trouble maker been?' Tears started to fall from my eyes. I started to shake uncontrollably.

'W-where...have...you...b-been?' I said between the sobs I tried to held back. Xue Yang stood up and went to me. The look in his face shows me how much he regret leaving.

'Xiao Ying I'm sorry for leaving you all alone. I never wanted to part with you but things unexpectedly happened. I didn't have any proof that I actually didn't do the things that they say I did.' He hugged me tight while explaining. I sob more and hugged him back. I've miss him for so long.

It feels like a part of me has returned. Xue Yang was like a big brother to me ever since I was little. He was their when my mother had to go explore the world. He was the one who taught me the things I knew now. The one who made me stronger.

Without him by my side back then I would have committed something that I would have regretted later on.

'Stop crying Xiao Ying. I won't leave anymore so you won't be missing me. I'll stay here with you and we can finally be together again. We can do the things that we have done long long time ago.' Xue Yang laughed a little and push me back gently. He look at me before giving me a kiss on my forehead.

Right their I felt my life being whole again. The brother to have lost finally returned to me.

I stopped crying and Lan Zhan stood beside me. He gently wiped my tear stained face.

'Alright enough dramas. Let's talk about the message I receive from Lan Xichen.'