The Beginning of War

•LAN WANGJI•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I watch painfully as Wei Ying was being kept in a magic circle. His eyes are still red and Hell fire along with black smoke is surrounding him. His wings are binded so he couldn't open them up properly.

'What happened to Xiao Ying?' Xue Yang asked as he stood beside me.

'Lost control.' I said as my eyes never left his figure.

Wei Ying kept fighting and trying to break the magic circle and when I was about to step in a loud horn disturb us. Looks of panic can be seen in the other Angels faces.

'Wangji let's go the War has finally began. Hell is now on their way to the Unknown Realm.' Xue Yang said before heading towards the Healers chamber where Xiao Xingchen is.

Unknown Realm is the border between Heaven and Hell, it is where the spirits of people who still cannot rest in peace stays. They can go to the Mortal world as they please.

I look back at Wei Ying who finally stopped fighting. He was breathing hard and his appearance slowly turned back to his normal self. He look at me right in the eyes before passing out.

I quickly ran towards him and caught him right on time as the magic circle vanished into thin air. I carried him bridal style and went on to my chamber. War is now starting and we cannot let them win. Wei Ying must join the battle.

I started to utter a spell that will heal and make Wei Ying feel better again. I also made sure to boost his energy as well as mine to the limit.

After some time Wei Ying finally opened his eyes. The eyes that I love to look at every single time.

'Lan Zhan... The war?' Wei Ying asked as he sat up. I gently kiss him before answering.

'Has begun now let's go and prepare. The others are waiting.' Wei Ying nodded befor the tow of us went and prepared. We both wore are battle armors, swords and shields. I even made a protection spell on Wei Ying and I's armor. Just in case.

When we were done we went to the field where the others are now waiting all fully prepared. We will travel to the Unknown Realm for our magic cannot work outside it's boundaries. The shield that is around that realm does not allow the use of magic.

But once inside we can freely use our powers again. Surprisingly Xiao Xingchen is standing right beside Xue Yang who had an iron grip on his waist.

I'm guessing Xue Yang used the same forbidden spell to make him better in an instant. Wei Ying ran towards Xiao Xingchen and gave him a tight hug both seemingly not wanting to let go at all.

After waiting for a while we saw two figures approach us. It was Jin Zixuan along with Jiang Yanli his wife.

'Shijie.' Wei Ying said as he ran towards her. They both hugged but not so tight since the baby bump was getting in the way. Jiang Cheng who just arrived along with my brother ran towards her as well. The three of them hug again.

'A-Jie please be safe here and don't worry about us. We will return here in one piece.' Wei Ying said while wiping her tears.

'A-Xian. A-Cheng. Please be careful and always have each others back okay.' Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng nodded. I smiled at how cute Wei Ying looks.

'A-Xian.' Another woman yelled Wei Ying's name. I turned to look behind me only to see Wei Ying's mother.

The two of them hugged each other tightly. Soon we heard Mrs.  Wei's sobs. After some time the two finally stopped hugging. So I went and stood beside Wei Ying who gave me a loving look.

'Don't worry Mrs. Wei, I'll protect Wei Ying with no matter what.' I said seriously.

'Wangji please call me Mom since you are moly sons beloved. And I trust you. Now both of you be safe and never leave each other alone. Always stick together.' Wei Ying and I nodded before going back to our position.

Brother gave a small talk before we started to fly towards the other portal which will lead us to the entrance of the forest just outside the Unknown Realm.

When we arrived our wings disappeared in an instant, our magics block. So we have no choice now but to continue walking until we made it to the entrance.

As we neared the heart of the forest thick fog started to surround us. Making us all more alert of our surroundings. Suddenly a huge snake appeared right in front of us.

I shielded Wei Ying  when it's tail tried to hit him. I quickly cut it off and it made the snake angry. Soon creatures started to come out of the fog. Attacking us all at 4 corners. We're basically surrounded as of now.

I was about to hit a creature when suddenly black smoke stopped them all. I turned my back and looked at Wei Ying. His eyes are red again but this time he can control it. He used his powers and started to attack the creatures and protecting us as well.

The fight was still going on but we still move forward. The entrance was already in view but the creatures are still attacking us non stop. This time Xue Yang help Wei Ying while Brother and the other Elders lead the way.

'We're at the entrance. Everybody once you enter remain alert we don't know what's on the other side.' Wei Ying's mother said as the others started to enter.

We waited until all of them entered. The last once to enter the gate was Wei Ying, Xue Yang, Jiang Cheng,Xiao Xingchen, Shen Wei, and I.