Crowned King Wei Wuxian

•LAN WANGJI•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were finally back at the castle after 2 hours of flying nonstop. It was really tiring and half way through Wei Ying started to complain so I carried hum the rest of the way here.

I was no currently walking towards the huge stairs when someone called my name.

'Wangji, where did you and Wei Wuxian go to?' Brother ask me but when he saw Linyi who's still sleeping but now on my head his eyes almost pop out.

'Don't tell me that's the....' I nearly chuckled at my brother's priceless reaction.

'Talk later brother.' I continued to climb up the stairs leaving my brother's who's still shock.

Wei Ying suddenly stirred in my arms. Mostly having a nightmare again. I place a soft kiss on his forehead and he soon relaxed again. Linyi suddenly flew around.

'Linyi don't go flying around for now, the others still don't know who you are.' I calmly said as we entered Wei Ying's room.

I laid Wei Ying down gently before joining him. Linyi went to Wei Ying's other side and slept there. I didn't sleep yet since I wanted to enjoy the view of Wei Ying sleeping.

I caress his face before giving him a soft kiss. As I was about to pull away an arms suddenly wrap around my neck then the kiss deepened as Wei Ying straddled me. We kissed for a while when suddenly a loud knock interrupted us.

'Who is it?' Wei Ying asked. He was clearly annoyed and I can see it on his face.

'Your Highness the coronation had to be move as Lady Wen Qing told, that you should go to the living room now.' The two of is look at each other before we immediately teleported to the living room which is rather awkward.

I was laying on the floor with my upper clothes open while Wei Ying is straddling me. Linyi flew past us and took a sit at one of the couches.

'O....kay please pretend you didn't see that.' Wei Ying said awkwardly. I pushed myself up as we both stood up.

'Alright Wei Wuxian the coronation has to be moved.' Wen Qing said as she sipped from her tea.

'Why should it be moved?' I asked puzzled.

'Someone has informed me that a member of the Wens have survived and is hiding as of now. That survivor maybe plotting against you so we need to hurry up and make you King of Hell as soon as possible.' We all thought of what she said and it may actually help us a lot.

If Wei Ying is to be crowned earlier than expected the one plotting against him will be caught off guard.

We all agreed and so the palace is now in chaos as Demon maids ran around to prepare the things needed for tomorrows coronation day.

Wei Ying and I are now back in his room cuddling while Linyi was with Jiang Yanli.

'Lan Zhan do you think we will still have time to see each other once we become Kings?' Wei Ying said as he trace my face with his soft fingers.

I took a hold of his hand that's tracing my face and kiss every finger softly.

'I will always have time for you. Even if we are to busy I'll make sure that I spend half of my time with you Wei Ying.' I sincerely said. That earned me a full blown laugh.

'Good thing I don't follow rules. It only means I can do what ever I want to. Even if it includes sneaking into Heaven to meet you Lan Zhan.' He playfully said which made me smile.

We talk about other interesting things until we both finally fell asleep.

I woke up to loud banging noise coming from the door. I fixed myself quickly before opening the door to a mad looking Wen Qing.

'Lady Wen Qing what seems to be the matter?'

'Wei Wuxian is going to be late for his own coronation if he doesn't get up.' I nodded before quickly waking up Wei Ying.

After Wei Ying woke up Wen Qing dragged him away and into another room. Then a maid soon came and gave me my outfit. As I am Wei Ying's lover I will be standing beside him as he is crowned.

After 2 hours of waiting the ceremony finally began. The loud music started to play as Wei Ying began to descend from the stairs
All the villagers and even the Seven Deadly Sins are present. Everyone clapped as Wei Yung stood proud and tall infront of us all.

Soon a man came carrying the crown of the King and slowly he gently put it on Wei Ying's head. Everyone clapped and shouted as Wei Ying ascended and took a sit on his throne. I stood beside him as he held my hand tightly.

'All Hail King Wei. All Hail King Wei. May you live a long and healthy life. Long Live King Wei. Long Live The King.' The people said loudly as cheers could be heard all around us.

I smiled as Wei Ying kissed me square on the lips.

'Lan Zhan I love you and I can't wait to marry you soon. I know.... How about a gift for me?' Wei Ying said happily. His smile was contagious so I couldn't help but smile as well.

'Mark me Lan zhan. Make me yours.' That made me turn away from him. I'm pretty sure my ears are red right now. I slowly breath in and out before looking at him directly in the eyes.

'Tonight.' That's the only answer I gave my cute lover who's now pouting. I peck his lips before we began to celebrate.