Plan Success

•WEN RUOHAN•
(DEMON KING)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I threw the things that is in front of me. I couldn't believe my son. Taking actions so rationally without letting me know.

'Wen Xu bring me your idiot of a brother now.' My voice boomed as I yelled in anger.

I tried to calm down as Yin irons that I have started to rumble around. This is what I have been planning for. To use this cursed things on those blasted Angels. And I'll make sure to take their precious Archangel Wei Wuxian.

'Father you called for me.' I heard Wen Chao my youngest son said.

'How can you be a fool carelessly leading an army and attacking them while it's not the right time yet. By doing such thing you have made them far more alert and they will expect what is to come in the future.' I yelled while I threw a dark energy on him. He was thrown away by that into the hard wall.

'Father spare him. This surprise attack was planned to weaken the one who created the barrier. The attack was simply a distraction. It help in keeping them distracted as Wen Chao and I escorted a rouge demon soul into one of the humans their.' Wen Xu explained helping his poor brother out.

'Then what will happen with that possess person. Since that person goes to the same University our targets goes to he will try to poison the one who made the barrier around the nephilim's house.' Wen Chao joined his brother run explaining their original plan.

'Good then carry on next time inform me before you take actions so carelessly. I cannot afford to use the Yin irons so soon.' With that I let the two leave while I calmed down.

The Yin irons I have collected are acting up whenever I am angry.

'Wen Zhulio I want you to keep an eye on the possess person who will poison the one who made the barrier. Make sure he isn't found by those angels. Once his job is done finish him.' Wen Zhulio my most loyal servant bowed before heading out.

I then summoned two fierce demons to try and hunt down my niece who betrayed me along with her brother.

Why do my plans always fail. My people always betraying me. Mengyao my most trusted servant betrayed me along with my two strongest Demon Assassins. Now even my niece and nephew betrayed me too.

My sons plans always work while mine always fail. While thinking my two sons burst into the room. Panic clearly seen in their faces.

'Father the demons their killing one another.' That alerted me. I immediately stood up and went to the terrace where I can see the demons killing each other.

This must be the work of the Yin irons. It triggered this demons instincts and made them attack each other.

I quickly summoned the Yin irons. As they float around me black smoke started to come out and move towards the demons that's killing each other. Soon the fighting was stopped all demon's stood motionless as if awaiting for their orders.

I gave my command and all began to bow down. The black smokes started to return to me. And soon the Yin irons stop flying around me.

'Father what should we do. A lot of demons died because of the others.' Wen Xu asked me as he look around.

'Then we will make more demons. Get the sinner from above to commit more sins that are unforgivable once they do it they will immediately become demons and will be sent here.' I commanded my two sons and they both bowed before leaving.

After that I went back to what I'm doing. Planning on how to capture my two targets. I need this plan to succeed since the little nephilim has finally awakened his true powers.

__________________________________

This is a short chapter. Hope you guys don't mind I'm not kinda good at writing bad guys.

Lovelots