Memories Returned

•LAN WANGJI•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Inside Lan Zhan's Mind

I woke up but this time I wasn't in Jingshi anymore. I was at Wei Ying and I's secret place. I look at the small pond and saw my reflection. I was my younger self again.

'Lan Zhan.' I suddenly heard someone yelling at me. I look at the creature flying towards me. It was Wei Ying in his younger self as well. He looks the same but his looks aren't mature yet. He looks more like a kid when he was younger.

'Lan Zhan. Lan Zhan.' I snap out as Wei Ying was now standing in front of me while holding my face.

'Wei Ying.' After I said his name he smiled widely showing his cute bunny teeth. He was carrying a black baby bunny.

'Look one of the bunnies gave birth.' He happily have the bunny to me. It was actually WeiWei when he was still a baby. I smiled and patted the little bunny.

Wei Ying played around with the bunnies while I silently watch him. This was the memory that I first remembered but some are still a blur to me.

Soon the scenes change and now I'm standing infront of the palace, my brother standing in front of me.

'Wangji tell me, is Wei Ying your beloved or not?' He asked me gently as the Elders silently stood behind him. I look at everyone one of them before answering my brother.

'Yes.'

'Then when will you mark him. You know you still need to mark him to make him truly yours.' I didn't say anything. I just silently thought of Wei Ying.

'Soon.' After that I left them. I went to find Wei Ying training in Yunmeng with Jiang Cheng. The two fought hard with each other. I took a sit on a nearby tree and watch them fight. After a while the scene changed again but this time it was when we were in the mortal world.

My head started to hurt as all the memories slowly returned to me. We were actually having the best date ever when something happened. After a day or so Wei Ying and I promise to meet in our secret place. I was already there when suddenly a black smoke surrounded me and someone attacked me.

I fought with it hard and tried to escape but two more joined and I was outnumbered. My vision was getting blurry so I couldn't fight them anymore until I finally gave up and collapsed. I them woke up in hell with no memories of my past especially of Wei Ying.

This was the reason why I became a Demon Assassin in hell. I became a pawn in Wen Ruohan's game. Hurting Wei Ying. From there all my missing memories finally returned to me.

I woke up sweating a lot. I look around and found myself in Jingshi. Wei Ying was silently sleeping beside me with his arms around my waist. I lightly touch his cheeks. I trace the tear stains on his soft skin.

Wei Ying must have been crying before he fell asleep. I sat up gently not wanting to wake him up. I finally remembered everything and now I'll make sure Wei Ying will never feel sad ever again.

I'll make it up to him by taking him to places he likes, doing the things he loves to do and even eating his favorite food with him.
I make sure he's always happy.

I sat there doing nothing but stare at his sleeping face. He truly is a man who's fit to be called goddess. With his feminine features no woman can out done him. No matter what he looks like be it a Demon, Human or an Angel he still looks ethereal and very beautiful.

I slowly gave his face butterfly kisses making sure he doesn't wake up. His lips are so soft and very addicting, makes me wanna bite it hard. And that's what I did.  I bit his bottom lip hard making him groan. I bit it a little harder and this time he jolt awake.

'Lan Zhan...' He whined cutely as he lick his now bleeding lower lip. Since it actually tempted me I quickly sealed him in a kiss. Sucking his lower lip hard. We both groan as the kiss turned heated.

I sat up properly and made Wei Ying sit on my lap. We made out for a while only parting for air then kissing again. It went on and on until we finally decided to stop.

'Wei Ying, I'll make sure you will never be sad ever again.' After I said that I gave him one last kiss.

'Lan Zhan? Don't tell me....'

'I remember it all.' With that his eyes began to glisten with unshed tears. Soon tear started to run down freely on his soft delicate cheeks.

I hug him tight as his sobs fill the silent room.

'F-finally... you... remember... me... truly...' He said between sobs. I hummed in response as I hugged him tighter. My wings came out and envelope us. We sat there in comfortable silence.

The only thing that could be heard is Wei Ying's sobs but I didn't mind. Those sobs shows how much he had been missing me for a long time. It made my heart flutter and beat fast.