Trouble From Deep Within

•WEN RUOHAN•
(DEMON KING)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smashed one of the cups I was holding into the wall. I was frustrated, angry, and dissapointed at both my most trusted demon's.

Lan Wangji and Shen Wei have betrayed me and now they will pay. I won't let them have what they want. Cangse I will have your son one way or another and I will make him one of my most strongest demon ever.

'Your Majesty, Prince Wen Chao has arrived.' One of my servants announced before disappearing again. The doors opened and in came my most loyal son along with his wife.

'Father I have returned. The borders in the northern hell have been secured, all the rebels have now been given their rightful punishment.' I was pleased at what my son have brought me. It was good news indeed.

'Wen Chao very good. Now I have a new task for you. Do what ever you need to do, go to the mortal world and wreak havoc. I want that nephilim and Cangse's son to be mine.' I yelled out my order.

Wen Chao gave a devilish smile before bowing.

'Don't worry Father. I'll bring both back to you. I'll even destroy those traitors for you.' After saying that Wen Chao and his wife left leaving me alone once again.

Cangse this time I won't show mercy. I'll do whatever it takes to get your son and that nephilim.

I laughed evilly, flames started to rise as I began to walk towards my chamber. Once in my chamber I walk towards my open balcony.

'Listen all. I want you all to wreak havoc on the mortal world. I declare war against Heaven and this time we will be unstoppable. We will rule the whole world and destroy our enemies.' A lot of cheers and yells of excitement erupted from below me.

Demons with different appearance, levels, sizes and strengths gather around yelling in excitement. They are clearly ready to kill once unleashed.

I slept in peace while demons all over hell feast.

The next day I woke up to Jin Guangyao who's preparing my breakfast.

'Jin Guangyao what's the news about those traitors? What have they been doing?'

'Your Highness as of now they are not doing anything nor do they have the plans to go back to heaven. They are laying low for now.' Jin Guangyao gave me my daily cup of medicine.

'Announce this to those blasted elders in Heaven. Hell wants war and no one will stop them. Either you go against us or give the strongest archangel in Heaven.'

'Right away Your Highness.' Jin Guangyao immediately left in a hurry.

•JIN GUANGYAO•

I immediately made a trip towards Heaven. Guards surrounded me with weapons pointing at me.

'I mean no harm. I am here to deliver a message to your Elders and King.' With that they all created a circle with me inside. They guided me towards where the Elders and the King now stood.

As I look at them I once again saw him. Staring high and mighty, face always serious. We made eye contact but he immediately broke it. I look down while smiling in sadness. No matter what I do or become he will never accept me.