A Day Full Of Fun 2

•WEI YING•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After separating from Zhao Yunlan, Shen Wei and Jiang Cheng. Lan Zhan, Xiao Xingchen and I decided to ride the rides that isn't too extreme first. We played some games where you will win a stuff toy and Lan Zhan actually won 4 times.

So here I am carrying for cite stuff toys with me while eating some ice cream. We just finished our haunted mansion tour and we are now resting for a bit.

'Lan Zhan. I want to ride the extreme once now. After that I want to eat some super spicy foods and eat sweats.' I said while my eyes are focused on the extreme rides where people are yelling, scared and terrified. It makes me want to ride it more.

'Whatever you want I'll do it for you Wei Ying.' Lan Zhan said all of a sudden making me blush. Xiao Xingchen just tried to ignore us even though I can tell that he's trying to stop himself from laughing.

'Aiyo.... Lan Zhan don't go saying cheesy words next time. I might have a heart attack if you keep on doing that.' I gently pinched his cheeks and made a cute face. Lan Zhan smiled before pinching my cheeks back.

We rode some more extreme rides before finally deciding to stop. Resting at a food stall we started to take pictures in Lan Zhan's phone. I made cute and funny faces that made Lan Zhan and Xiao Xingchen laugh.

'So what should we ride next?' Xiao Xingchen asked. I was currently munching on some spicy foods while Lan Zhan was silently watching me.

'I want to ride the great fall then the horror train after that the most extreme rollercoaster ride.' I suggested before finishing my food. Lan Zhan wiped the corner of my mouth and gave me a drink.

'Wei Ying I want to ride the Ferris Wheel last.' Lan Zhan squiled my hand before pulling me towards him. He gave me a gentle kiss on my right cheek, it made me blush madly.

'Alright you two stop being lovey dovey and let's go enjoy the night. The fireworks show will start at 8 P.M so we still have a lot of time to roam around.' After Xiao Xingchen said that the three of us roamed around again. We rode some of the rides twice and played some games winning cute prizes.

I actually love the two prizes that Lan Zhan won for me earlier. It was a stuff toy rabbit one black and one white. It kinda represents the both of us, me being the white one while Lan Zhan being the black one.

'Lan Zhan I want to name this two. What name should I name the white one?' I said to Lan Zhan before looking at the white bunny stuff toy.

'I know. How about Weiwei while the black one is Lanlan.' I said before happily looking at Lan Zhan. I froze once I saw that loving smile of his. It felt like time suddenly stopped moving around us.

I took a step closer to him and sealed our lips together. This is our first kiss after meeting each other for so long now. I moved my lips slowly waiting for Lan Zhan's reaction and soon I was rewarded.

Lan Zhan kissed me back gently, he held my waist firmly while his other hand held the back of my neck. It felt like he was afraid to let me go. Our kiss was already becoming a make out session but thankfully Xiao Xingchen pulled us out of our own little world.

I took a quick glance at our surroundings and blush when some people stop to look at us in awe, some in astonishment. I hid my face on Lan Zhan's chest while he just laugh silently.

'You two. I hate to break the moment but the fireworks show will soon start so we better get going now.' Xiao Xingchen grab both Lan Zhan and I and drag is towards the other Ferris Wheel since their are two Ferris Wheels.

We went in line and waited until we are the next one to ride the cart. Xiao Xingchen suddenly step aside.

'You guys go on ahead I'll stay here and look for Jiang Cheng. Have fun up their you two.' Xiao Xingchen gave me a knowing smile which made me blush again.

I already feel like fainting due to so much embarrassment, my face is sure red just like a tomato right now. I gave Xiao Xingchen a glare before going inside the cart, Lan Zhan followed soon. I was sitting on the right side while Lan Zhan on the left. The silence was very calming until Lan Zhan decided to break it.

'Wei Ying. I know it's hard on you to deal with me especially since I don't remember all my memories yet so please bare with me. Don't give up and leave me.' He looks so innocent while saying those that it made my heart skip a bit.

'Lan Zhan why would I leave you? I have love you for such a long time, even when you suddenly disappeared I still love you. My heart only belongs to you and no one else. And no matter how long it takes for your memories to fully come back, I will endure it and wait like what I have been doing back then.' I hugged him tight as I said those words tears started to pour out of my eyes staining my smooth cheeks.

Lan Zhan hugged me tight before pushing me away gently. He gently wiped my tear stained face before his face slowly came near mine. Our breaths started to mingle together until their is only once inch separating our lips.

I inhaled a deep breath before releasing it. I closed my eyes as fireworks started to paint the night sky with wonderful bright colors. I kissed him with all the pent up emotions that I have been keeping since the day he went missing.

The desire to feel him against me again started to rise from within me. We kissed like the world is already ending. Our desires for each other coming in on full blow.

Our make out session ended along with the last fireworks display. We both are breathing hard.

'Lan Zhan.'

'Wei Ying.'

We both spoke at the same time. After a whole both of us started to laugh hard, we didn't even notice that it was our turn to get down from the cart.

From afar I saw Xiao Xingchen, Jiang Cheng, Zhao Yunlan and Shen Wei waiting for us. Zhao Yunlan was happily embracing stuff toys that I'm sure Shen Wei got for him.

This days marks the day my love finally returned to me.