Mark 1

•ZHAO YUNLAN•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we all found out that Wei Ying and Lan Zhan suddenly went missing, we didn't panic at all. Since Wei Ying himself was now going after the Black Shadow and he dragged Lan Zhan along with him.

'Yunlan let's take a rest.' Shen Wei whined as rest his head on my lap. I smiled at his cute face before I nodded.

We both stood up and went into our shared room. The room was absolutely gorgeous. It is so big and the design was so cool. The style of the room held elegance in it as well as the unique yet old design.

I ran towards the balcony over seeing the beautiful lake. I saw what seems to be Direwolves running around as well as what I think are BloodHounds.

I smiled as I felt Shen Wei behind me, he hugged me tight before placing a gentle kiss on the back of my neck. I quickly turned around and circled my hands on his neck.

'Yunlan can I mark you?' That caught me off guard. He look at me with those puppy eyes of his and I couldn't resist it. I nodded in response.

I chuckled as Shen Wei look like a kid who finally got his favorite lolli. I cup his face and slowly kiss him. He kiss me back with the same slow pace.

Our kiss turned into a hot make out session as Shen Wei picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he went back inside and gently laid me down on the soft bed.

We kissed some more until Shen Wei started to kiss my ear down to my neck and right in between where my neck and shoulder meets. He kept sucking and I'm pretty much sure there will be a red mark there later.

Soon I felt his teeth sharpen as he graze along my soft skin. He went back to my lips and kissed me hard. I bit his lips as I fought for dominance but I still lost and let Shen Wei explore my wet cavern.

'Yunlan.... You smell so good hmm...' Shen Wei softly said as he went back to sucking my neck. I let out a groan as I feel his sharp teeth penetrate the skin slowly. Shen Wei bit me hard making me moan and yell at the same time.

He drank a bit of my blood before he stop. Slowly he lick the wound and then gave me a long kiss before he flop down beside me.

I shivered from the pleasure I felt earlier. Shen Wei pulled me into a hug as I snuggled into him.

'Finally you are mine forever and no one can take you away from me.' I smiled at that.

'Shen Wei I'm already yours from the very beginning and no one can change my love for you. I love everything about you especially your smile.' I kissed the tip of his nose before looking at him.

'I'm really lucky to have you as my mate. What did I do to deserve you? Did I do something heroic in my past life?' His questions made me laugh hard.

After cuddling for some time my stomach started to growl and I blush hard since it was so loud. Shen Wei laugh and I felt more embarrass.

'Alright come my Yunlan, let's get you feed up.' He laugh as he pulled me out of our room. We went to the dining room where we found most of them eating lunch.

'Glad you finally decided to mark Yunlan, Shen Wei ah.' Xiao Xingchen said as he saw the visbile bite mark on my neck.

'Well this is just the first step I still need to mate with my lovely mate.' As I saw Shen Wei about to kiss me I quickly ran towards the chair beside Xiao Xingchen and took a sit.

The others laugh as Shen Wei made a cute face before taking a sit beside me. I was already stuffing my face with food so I didn't bother to look at him.

After I while I heard Jiang Yanli gasped. I look at her and saw that she's looking at my neck and the others did as well.

'What's wrong?' I asked worriedly as I felt my neck.

'The mark looks so beautiful Shen Wei.' She exclaimed which made me confused.

A demon maid soon came to me holding a mirror. I look at my reflection before focusing on the mark on my neck.

I gasp as I saw the most beautiful  mark ever. It was a black wolf with angel wings and a crib on top of it's head. It was so gorgeous. I slowly traced the lines as I felt Shen Wei kiss the back of my neck. 

'Glad you like my mark. It actually looks good on you. But I want to see what your mark looks like as well.' I forgot that I have to mark him as well.

I only gave him a smile as I kept looking at the beautiful mark.