Cured

•WEI YING•

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The only thing I felt after passing out was the excruciating pain in my chest. No matter what I do it wouldn't go away. I tried to wake up but it was useless. I couldn't feel anything except the pain.

Soon the pain became even more painful that I started to scream for someone to save me. I was already screaming like a mad man but the pain won't go away.

After a whole I felt warmth coming from my right hand it was as if someone was holding my hand and passing energy to me. It felt nice and the pain slowly died down.

I release a sigh before taking a sit. I started to meditate but soon the pain came back as I felt something weird forcing it's way in me. I began to scream again and I even began to pull my hair. It was extremely painful and I couldn't take it anymore.

The pain suddenly stopped and after a while it completely vanish as more of that warm feeling started to enter me. I smiled finally happy that the pain is all gone. My senses started to come back as I felt more better.

I can finally hear my surroundings and when I opened my eyes the most beautiful man stood in front of me. He was kasing my forehead and when I more eyes met i felt my eyes start to water.

'Lan Zhan...' My own voice was so weak I could barely hear it.

He caress my face lovingly while whispering the word 'sorry' continuously.

'A-Xian thank god your okay.' Mom said as she hugged me tight. I'm still feeling weak so I couldn't hug her back.

'Alright let him rest Cangse. He just recovered from a close meeting with Death himself.' Lan Xichen scolded mom who reluctantly let me go.

I tried to laugh but it came out like I was gagging on something. Which made Jiang Cheng laugh. The others laugh as well while I only smiled a little.

'Alright Wangji you can take him back to your room to rest. You do remember the way to your room right?' Lan Xichen asked as Lan Zhan carried me.

'Mnn. Thank brother for saving Wei Ying.'

'Don't thank me. Thank Zhao Yunlan, he was the one who truly save Wei Wuxian's life.' Lan Xichen pointed to a now sleeping Zhao Yunlan on Shen Wei's arms.

'Jiang Cheng prepare a room for them as well. We'll talk about this things later once Wei Wuxian is feeling fine.' Lan Zhan gave my mom a nod before going out and heading to the direction of his room.

Due to exhaustion I fell asleep in Lan Zhan's arms.

It was already night time here in Heaven when I woke up. Lan Zhan was sleeping soundly beside me while he was hugging me tight.

I stayed still not wanting to wake him up but soon he steered until his beautiful eyes that I love so much look at me. After a minute or so of looking into each others eyes we both finally got up.

We went to the dining hall of the palace and there we saw the others waiting for us. I ran to my mom and hugged her tight.

'Glad your fine now A-Xian. Now come sit down and eat before we talk about how and who poisoned you.' I agreed with mom and took a seat. Lan Zhan sat beside me.

The foods that were serve are all my favorite ones especially the lotus pork rib soup. It was my most favorite of all.

'Lan Zhan try this soup and this too. Oh this one is one of my favorite food try it it's delicious.' I happily put some of my favorite ones in Lan Zhan's plate. And he obediently ate it.

As soon as he ate the last one I put in his plate. His face started to go red and his eyes started to water.

'A-Xian have you forgotten, Lan Zhan isn't really good with spicy foods.' I gave Lan Zhan apologizing look before giving him the tea that mom made. He drank it all up and asked for a second one which mom gave to him.

'Sorry Lan Zhan I forgot about that. Never mind try this soup then.' I took a spoon of the lotus pork rib soup and told him to open his mouth.

'Lan Zhan say ahhh.' The others laughed when they saw Lan Zhan's expression.

'Alright stop making fun of my Lan Zhan.' I exclaimed before we all continued to eat.

After eating we all sat together then the talk began. The Elders and the King sat in front of us.

'Do you know who poisoned you?' Elder Lan Qiren asked.

'I don't know who exactly poisoned me. But there was this girl who gave me sweets and I only ate one, but when I was about to go back inside the cafeteria she insisted that I ate it all.' I said as I remembered the girl. Something was off about her, I just couldn't tell what it is.

'And you ate it all?' Mom asked me.

'Yes I did. After that I started to feel weird. My powers weakened and my vision blurred for a while. Then my chest started hurting. I soon started coughing up. After a few coughs blood started to mix with it. When I couldn't take it anymore I passed out.'

I told them all the details of what happened except for the part where I was looking for Lan Zhan.

'Then we must find that girl and interrogate her.' Elder Nie Mingjue said while holding his lover Jin Guangyao's hand.

We all agreed and decided to go back to Zhao Yunlan's house. This was a very tiring and eventful day but I'm glad I'm cured.