(That's what Lilly will wear)

Elena

Addy

One last look in the mirror and we decide to go to Alejandro's

„Bye Ms. Heat" I shout while walking out the door."

„Bye mom. We will be back soon." Lilly says and closes the door.

——
The walk to Ale was boring. They told me something about their life and so did I.
We finally ring his door and he opens it after a few seconds. The music is pounding making my head hurt a little.

„Wow, y'all look good." He stares at Addy and she gives him a kiss on his lips.

We step in and start walking up to his room where I see Vallyk, Kairi, Roshaun, Álvaro and... Mattia sitting on his bed.

His eyes stuck on me and his jaw drops slightly but I look away pretending like I don't see him.

„You want some drinks ladies?" Vallyk asks cheery and I take one and another one
And another one.
And again.
Okay the just another one.
Last one.

After 6 cups from I don't even know what, I feel tipsy. Maybe drunk. I don't know. My headache is gone by the way and I can still see straight and that means I can get another drink.

When I look to Elena I see her making out with Vallyk. „You go girl." I shout and can't stop myself from laughing.
When I look to my right I see Addy and Ale do the same and Lilly is sitting in Ales bed, talking to Alvaro.
She shoot me some glares sometimes to make me stop drinking.

„Can I- sit with you guys?" I stutter and fall onto the bed besides Alvaro.

„Yo, you had way too much drinks." Alvaro laughs and strokes my arm slightly. He is cute not gonna lie.

„Me? Too much drinks? Never heard of it." I reply and both laugh.

I look for Mattia and see him talking to Roshaun. At the same moment his eyes travel to me and we make eye contact for a few seconds before I look away. He wears one of his comfortable hoodies making me want to lie in his arms-
No. I-don't-need-him.
Damn maybe Alvaro was right. Maybe I had too much drinks.

His eyes travel to me again but this time I can't break it. It's so difficult and to be honest I don't want to.

„Oh my good Y/n you look so good no cap." Elena steps in front of me. Well I'm not the only who drank too much.

„Thank you, you too." I say and stand up.
Oh shit my head spins and I nearly fall to the ground with Elena on top of me.
I want to pee and start my way to the bathroom in hope Mattia is going to follow me.
I look at him and lick my lips although they are numb as hell.
He stares at my lips and I can see the way he want me in his eyes.
I walk out the door and look behind me one last time.

When I enter the bathroom I look at myself and laugh.
„You look so good today." I say to myself and cringe a little when all of a sudden the door flies open making me jump a little.