"How can I see you?" I asked confused.

She looked up at me. "I want you to see me." she answered casually.

"Why? I mean," I shook my head. "What do you want from me?" I asked, my voice shakey.

"Your help." she answered, her expression turning to serious.

My eyebrows raised. "What do you mean, my help? What can I do?"

"You helped Louis, he's an angel now, right? That's what the voices are whispering." she muttered, her swollen lips turning into a tiny small.

"Yeah, he's an angel-what do you mean the voices?" I asked. God, I felt so confused at the moment.

"Every soul wants to reach you to be free, Rebecca. And I'm happy I found you today, because I need your help." she took some steps backwards.

"This is so confusing." I mumbled, reaching behind me to leave my phone in my bag when it started vibrating again because Harry was calling me.

"He wants to find Louis, because he's trapped here. So you better send him away because he's torturing each other soul he finds in his way." she spoke lowly, pain laced in her voice.

The demon was torturing other souls? My heart sinked, tears burning my eyes again. As much as I wanted to have no part in this case, I couldn't stop the worry I felt for the other innocent poor souls.

"How can I do that? Send him away?" I asked, running a hand through my hair.

She shrugged, looking down. "I don't know."

"Great." I murmured to myself, pressing my lips in a firm line.

"Can you please set me free?" she asked gently, her voice cracking.

A tear fell down the corner of my eye that I quickly wiped with my fingers. She looked up at me with a sad expression, her eyes showing hope behind their white colour.

"I want to, but..I don't know how.." I sighed, crouching down in front of her.

She nodded, a tear rolling down her cheek. My body froze as I stared at her crying. She's dead and hopeless. I berated myself for not knowing how to help this girl. She was around her fifties, and she was so innocent and kind to me. Taking a deep breath, I spoke.

"How did you die?"

She raised her chin with her eyes still looking down, exposing the deep cut around her neck, showing me that someone did that to her. My heart sinked even more, sadness slowly taking its toll on me.

"Look at me," I said softly. She followed my order. "What's your name, sweetie?"

"Jessica." she sniffled.

"Well Jessica," I touched her cold hand, a terrible jolt of pain was sent through me at the touch but I tried to ignore it as I bit my lower lip. "Rest in peace."

Her eyes widened and she let a heavy breath, her features turning to calm and relaxed as she smiled at me. My heart stopped when her eyes turned to deep blue, her pupils coming back. Her skin was turning to tanned now and her lips were pink. Her wounds and cuts were gone as another happy tear rolled down her cheek.

I stared in awe at her sudden transformation. She looked so peaceful and...alive. My heart raced as she squeezed my hand and gave me a white green, happiness written all over her beautiful features. Nothing close to the dead girl I saw before.

"Thank you, Rebecca." she said before she started glowing and quickly faded away from in front of me.

A heavy sigh fell past my lips, a smile tugging at my lips. As confusing as it was, I was glad I helped her find her peace. But how did I do that? I had no idea. Louis' words saying I have light inside of me came back to my head, and I wanted so badly to find the meaning behind them.