"Your powers of perception are frighting" I nudge Sokka "should we leave?" Katara asks "better safe then sorry"Aang says as we quickly packed up camp and took off, Toph was holding my arm again which always turns my face red but no one noticed because of what was behind us.

"What is that thing?" Katara asks but no one knew what it was.

We had being flying for what seemed like an hour, we landed and Toph immediately let go of my arm and got off Appa but when she let go of my arm I couldn't help but feel sad "ohh, land, sweet land" she said hugging the ground but then sprung up "well see you guys in the morning" she then began to walk somewhere.

"Actually, can you help us unload?"

"Really you need me to help unload Sokkas funky smelling sleeping bag" from her tone she seemed surprised

Sokka sniffed his sleeping causing him to spaz out. "Well, yeah that and everything else you're apart of our team now and-"  Toph was not taking any of it.

"Look, I didn't ask you to unload my stuff I'm carrying my own weight" Toph then bagan to walk off again.

"That's not the point, ever since you joined us you've been nothing but selfish and unhelpful" I didn't agree with Katara and I got off Appa and ran to them.

"What? Look here sugar queen" Toph said pointing in Kataras face.

"I gave up e everything I had so that I could teach Aang earth bending so don't you talk to me about being selfish" she suddenly created a stone tent with a door "SUGAR QUEEN?!"

"Katara just leave it" I said sounding exhausted " I tried to calm her down by grabbing her shoulders but she didn't.

" how can she be so infuriating" she then started banging on the walls of the stone tent.

"Ok Katara you need to calm down" I said and she stopped, Katara looked at me "your agreeing with her" I went back in shock "no I'm not agreeing with Toph, I'm saying we are all tired and need to go to bed and calm down"

"I'M COMPLETELY CALM!" She shouted causing me to back away further putting my hands up in defense "I can see that".

Later on we where in our sleeping bags but Katara was being annoying and I never thought I'd say that in my life.

"The stars sure are beautiful tonight, too bad you can't see them, Toph" ok that takes the cake I get up and walk over to Katara and get right in her face "You know Katara, thats not funny of course she can't see them she's blind and I can't see them either so not only have you hurt Tophs feelings, but mine as well"

I went back to my sleeping bag feeling hurt and got in it but then Katara gets launched into the air and lands on Sokka who yells a little in pain "hey!, how's a guy supposed to sleep with all this yelling and earthquaking"

Suddenly Toph came out of her tent "that thing is back"

"Well, how far away is it? Maybe we can close our eyes just for a few minutes" Sokka said pulling his sleeping bag over his head.

"I don't think so, Sokka" Aang said.

We quickly packed up camp again and few off as fast as we could.
"Seriously, what is that thing?" Katara asked rubbing her eyes

"And how does it keep finding us?" Toph asked while leaning on me which made me lightly blush.

"I don't know, but this time I'm gonna make sure we lose them" Aang said making Appa go faster.

"You better do" I said weakly.

We flew for miles and when Appa landed he tipped to the side and we all fell off, I landed on Toph but quickly got off her and on to my back.